Chapter Nineteen – I’m sorry…

In Love with another Kingka

 

UPDATE :D

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Kris is at the airport now. He’s flying back to Canada this afternoon and continued his study there”

Tao eyes widen.

“WHAT!?” he blurt out that made XiuMin and Chen flinched.

“Why? Why is he going back to Canada? Why?” a tear escaped from Tao’s cheek. He didn’t expect that Kris will go somewhere far away.

“Because, his dad called him there to trained him to be the next CEO of their company” Chen said. “No! he can’t do this to me, now that I love him, he’s going to leave me!” he stood up and walked to the front door. “Where are you going?” both Chen and XiuMin asked. “I will go after him, he can’t leave me like that”

“Why?” XiuMin and Chen both asked again.

Tao sighed deeply before he answered, “Because I love him” and he quickly got outside to his car with the two following him behind and smiling at each other.

“You can’t leave me like that Kris! You can’t!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris sat on the bench near the waiting area with his bags beside him. He smiled bitterly and sighed. “Now I can start forgetting you now, your y yet innocent angelic face will be going to be a memory. You’ve thought me how love feels and I’ve felt it and its hurts me so much. I wished I didn’t felt this, I wish that this never happened if you’re just going to hurt me”  a tear escape from his eyes followed by two and more as memories are coming back again…

 

“K-Kris!” he said but the older still wincing. “Oh my God! Kris, are you ok?” he touch his cheek. Kris slowly open his eyes to look at Tao’s worried face. “I-I’m f-fine oww!” Kris rubbed his head.

“My! Kris, tell me, tell me where it hurts?” he cupped Kris face. “Please tell me?” Tears forming in Tao’s eyes. Kris heart sank when he saw Tao was about to cry. “Hey, I’m fine, It’s ok don’t cry” he said and gave him a smile. “Are you sure?” Tao insisted. Kris smiled again, “Yes Tao, very sure, I’m fine. Thanks for your concern” he said wiping those tears in Tao’s eyes.  He felt happy when he saw Tao was very concern at him, it makes his heart beats fast.

.

.

“Aish!!!! Why can’t I sleep?” he said. Tao shot up too and began laughing at him. “Why are you laughing at me?” he shot glare. “You look funny with your hair, hahahaha” Tao said while clutching his stomach. Kris smirked and began tickling his sides. “Oh really! Huh! That’s funny!” he said while tickling Tao. The younger Kingka laughed hard. “Hahahaha, stop, hahaha , stop!” he said and they both fell with Kris on top of him.

.

.

“Kris!” he called to him. The older looked at him, “Yes?” Kris’ eyes widen when he felt a pair of soft lips touch his cheeks. He flushed in bright red. “Thanks for saving me earlier at the bus” Tao said and walked inside in the tent leaving a blushing Kris outside.

Kris touched the spot where Tao’s lips landed and smiled. “He kissed me! Tao kissed me! Yes! He kissed me!”  Kris was fanboying on his thoughts.

.

.

“Uhmm, ZiTao?”

“Hmm”

“I’m sorry for kissing you earlier”

The younger Kingka looked at the older who looked down on the ground. He smiled and tiptoed to kiss Kris’ cheeks again. “I’m not mad, don’t be sorry, and thanks for saving me again” he smiled making the older blushed like a tomato.

.

.

“There! Feeling better?” Kris asked. Tao nodded, “Thanks Kris”. “You’re welcome ZiTao!” Kris smiled making Tao’s heart melt.

“Uhm, its Tao, Kris” he said. The older Kingka furrowed his brows, “What?” he was confused. “I mean you can call me Tao from now on” he smiled making Kris flushed in pink. “Oh, ok! Tao” his smile grew wider.

.

.

 “You should smile often Kris, I like it better than smirking” Tao said.

“Uhm, I can’t, only you can see this smile, I usually like smirking at the other person” he said making Tao flushed in red.

.

.

“Is there anything else you want?” Kris said.

Tao thought for a bit, “Can you…? Can you stay for a while until I got sleep? This place is a bit new for me”

Kris smiled and sat on the chair. “Get some sleep”

Tao felt relaxed and slowly drifted off to sleep. After making sure that the young Kingka was asleep, he stand up and tucked Tao onto the covers. He looked at the Kingka’s sleeping face. He brushed the strands of his hair that covered his pretty face. He peck Tao’s cheeks gently and walked towards the door. “Goodnight Tao” he took one last glance at Tao’s sleeping figure and closed the door.

.

.

“Uhm, it’s kind of cold here, maybe we should go down” Tao stood up and was about to go away when a hand stopped him. He looked at Kris who was holding his arms. “Kris, its cold out here we have to go” but Kris stood up and back hugged him. As a result, Tao blushed in pure red. “Let’s stay like this for a moment” Kris placed his chin on Tao’s shoulder.

Tao could feel the warmness of his body that makes him blushed even redder. But in Kris’ arms, he felt that he was safe with the Kingka. He felt that he was protected by this tall man who was hugging him from behind. Both of their hearts beats fast.

 

Again, he smiled bitterly at those memories. He will cherished those memories, memories he have with Tao. He wiped his cheeks filled with tears and glanced at his watch, it was already 4:45 p.m. His plane will leave in 15 minutes.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao drove the car with full speed which made Chen and XiuMin panicked. “Uhm, Tao, would you mind slow down a bit, it made me panicked!” XiuMin yelled because Tao’s car was fast as a speed of lightning. “NO, I can’t, I have to catch up on Kris, I can’t lose him, I love him so much!” Tao said and pressed harder to accelerate the car more.

Chen and XiuMin couldn’t do anything but sighed heavily. “He’s madly in love with him” Chen said in which XiuMin agreed. When they arrived at the airport, Tao quickly parked the car on a parking lot and got down, XiuMin and Chen still trailing behind him. Tao run as fast as he could, tears dripping on his eyes.

He must find Kris. He must find the Kingka. He can’t leave him like that. He can’t. He loved him. He loved him so much. “Please Kris! Where are you!? Show yourself to me! Don’t leave me! I love you! I love you so much! Please! Ple---” His eyes caught a very familiar figure who was walking towards the departure area.

 

“KRIS!!!!!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris looked at his watched again and sighed, the time has come. He will finally leave. He will finally leave this place. He will finally leave Tao. He picked his bag and luggage. He started walking towards the departure area when a very familiar voice called his name…

 

“KRIS!!!!!!!”

 

He stopped walking. “No it can’t be. It can’t be him” He turned around only to be his eyes widen when he saw Tao running towards him and hugged him. “T-Tao!? What are you doing here? How did you know I’m here?” he asked the young Kingka who pulled out from him. “It doesn’t matter how’d I know you’re here, the question is, why are you leaving so sudden? Why did you tell them huh? Why didn’t you tell me? Tao asked in a serious tone.

Kris sighed and took a step backwards, “I’m sorry, Chen will let them know, my parents are already in Canada together with my Hyung, my father wanted me to go back to my homeland because he wanted to train me so that I can take over with his business” He said with a sad tone.

“You’re lying”

“What?” Kris looked up from the ground to stare at the young kingka who narrowed his eyes.

“I said you’re lying to me! That’s not the reason why you’re leaving me!”

“And what reason do you think why I’m leaving?” Kris became angry at Tao.

“Tell me Kris! What is it?” Tao pleaded.

“It’s because I LOVE YOU! I love you Tao! So much!” Kris said as tears escaped from his eyes. Tao felt his heart screamed in happiness at the sounded confession. “He loved me! Kris loved me too!” “Then why are you leaving me if you love me?”

“It’s because you’re taken! I saw you kissing that MinHo guy at the park. You two seemed so sweet that made my heart shattered every time I’d think of it! It hurts Tao, it really hurts!” he sobbed, looking at the ground while Tao gasped.

.

.

.

“Kris, look at me” Tao raised Kris’ chin to make the kingka looked at him. “MinHo, is my childhood friend, not my boyfriend, he has a boyfriend named TaeMin and I kissed him to give him comfort because he and TaeMin were about to broke up that time” he said making Kris looked at him confused. “You mean…?”

Tao smiled at him and wiped his tears, “I love you Kris! I love you so much! Please don’t leave me!” now Tao was in verge of tears. Kris widen his eyes, he felt his heart going to explode in happiness that time. “Really? You love me? Even though I wasn’t a good person to you?” he asked the crying kingka.

“Yes, Kris I love you so much, with you I’ve felt happiness, I feel safe in your arms. You did protected me and became a good person. I don’t care if you’re the school’s BAD BOY DRAGON! All I care is that I love you, I love you so much! Please don’t leave me!” Tao said while sobbing. Kris and he looked at each other’s eyes.

Ring! Ring!

 

A sound of ringing tone interrupted then. Kris took out his phone…

Kevin Hyung

 

He pressed the green button and turned it into loudspeaker.

“Hello, Kris?”

“Kevin Hyung?”

“Where were you? Mom and Dad is waiting for you here, are you coming?”

Tao tensed at the sudden question. What will be Kris answer? Is he going? Is he staying here?

Kris looked at Tao and sighed. He shook his head making Tao gasped.

.

.

“I’m sorry…”

 

Tao cried again.

 

 

--------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------------------------

 

WHAT!!??? So Kris is really leaving Tao behind! :(((( What will happened next???

 

The next update will be the LAST Chapter, Be ready for the ENDING...

 

Waahh, lots of thanks for all who subscribe this FIC :D
 

Hugs and Kisses for all of you!

 

BYE BYE!!