Chapter Sixteen – Sleepover at Tao’s house (Part 2)

In Love with another Kingka

As my promise :D :D :D UPDATE!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Where’s Tao?”  he looked around but he’s not there. He walked outside the room to find the young Kingka. He looked at the whole second floor but he can’t find him. He saw the stairs that leads up to the third floor and he climbed up. He once looked at all rooms in the 3rd floor but he found nothing. Suddenly his phone vibrated and he looked at the caller.

 

MOM

 

He pressed the green button and answered the call.

“Yes, mom?”

“Kris, I have a very important announcement on you”

Kris felt nervous at the serious tone of his mom. “What is it?”

“Your father decided to move back to Canada with us”

Kris tensed. “What? Why?”

“Well he and his colleagues met at some restaurant yesterday and they discussed about business. They all interested to your father’s business because it is one of the top 5 most successful companies in the world. Your father was interested to about the other companies and decided to merge it together with the others. Their plan is to start their new business to our homeland, in Canada. He wants us to go there with him since he wants you and your brother to take over the company when he retired.”

“Mom, you know I’m still in high school right? Why would he want me to go there if Kevin Hyung is there? (A/N: Well Kris has a brother and his name is Kevin, its Kris real name right) Kevin Hyung can manage his company since he was already handling one of dad’s companies”

“I know Kris, but your dad wants to you to take over with it too. He wants to train you so that you can take over the company when the time comes”

“But what about my school?”

“He can transfer you to a prestigious school like here in Korea”

Kris became silent. He doesn’t know what to do.

“Son, you can also reject your father’s request since your father understood it’s hard for you”

 He was silent for a moment, if he leaves, what about his friends and classmates in school, ChanYeol, Lay, SeHun, Kai and Chen who were his best friends since kindergarten. When in times he had a problem, they’re here to comfort him. He treated all of the like a real brothers. What about Tao? Now that he felt that the young Kingka was slowly falling for him. Now that he was crazy in love with him.

If he didn’t leave, what about his brother, Kevin, he always there for him whenever he wants to talk some things. He always helped him in his homework even though he was really busy. What about his dad? He is the main reason why is he here? He can’t disappoint his dad. He can count with his 10 fingers how many times his dad request him for something. He was very good and understanding father. He can’t let him down.

He took a deep breathed and answered, “I’ll think about it mom, I’ll call you when I’ve made my decision”

“Ok bye Son”

With that, his mom ended the call.

He sighed and walked again. He glanced at the stairs that leads up to the rooftop. He climbed up of it and he found the person he was looking for.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao was sitting on the edge of the rooftop, looking at the stars that lit up in the sky. He wanted to clear his mind for a moment for not thinking of someone or something but it happens that Kris’ face was invading his thoughts. He felt his heart quicken again. “Kris, why can’t you get out my mind?”

“Hey”

That voice made Tao’s eyes open and he shivered a bit. He looked back and saw Kris walking towards him with his hands on his pajama pocket. “Can I sit here with you?” Kris asked. Tao nodded and the two just stared at the sky. “Why are you here? You’re not good at video games?” Tao asked grinning.

Kris pouted a bit, “Hey, I’m good at video games. It’s just that I want to calm my mind so I went up here” he said truthfully. But he can’t tell that he was looking for the young kingka. “Oh, well, you’ve come to the right place, when I was bored or something, I’ll just get up here and watch the stars” Tao said looking at the sky.

Silence…

.

.

.

“So many stars tonight right?” Kris broke the silence between them. “Yeah” Tao looked at the kingka to his surprised Kris was looking at him too. “Tao, you’re so beautiful” Kris said making Tao blushed and chuckled awkwardly. “Hahaha”

Silence…

.

.

.

“Uhm, it’s kind of cold here, maybe we should go down” Tao stood up and was about to go away when a hand stopped him. He looked at Kris who was holding his arms. “Kris, its cold out here we have to go” but Kris stood up and back hugged him. As a result, Tao blushed in pure red. “Let’s stay like this for a moment” Kris placed his chin on Tao’s shoulder.

Tao could feel the warmness of his body that makes him blushed even redder. But in Kris’ arms, he felt that he was safe with the Kingka. He felt that he was protected by this tall man who was hugging him from behind. Both of their hearts beats fast. “Tao…” Tao could feel Kris’ warm breath on his neck making him shivered. “I have something to tell you…”

Tao looked to his side and it was a wrong move because Kris’ face was just a centimeter away from his. “W-what?” he stared at Kris brown orbs that made him lose his mind.

“Tao, I think I’m in lo—“

“There you are! I was looking for you— Oh! did I interrupt something?” KyungSoo said scratching the back his head. Kris immediately loosen his arms on Tao’s waist and answered blushingly, “Uhm no, haha, Uhm, I gotta go downstairs” and he ran passed KyungSoo to the stairs. While Tao was left blushing mad.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was past midnight and slowly they’re became tired.  “I want to sleep now” SeHun said yawning cutely. “Uhm Tao, can we now go to our rooms?” LuHan said with SeHun placing his head on his back. “Of course! Now we have five guest rooms here, so each room will have two persons inside. So, LuHan and SeHun which floor does you want to sleep?” Tao asked.

“We’ll take the second floor, first room” LuHan said and dragged the wobbly SeHun on the first room. “We will take the second room” Kai and KyungSoo said and they left. “Third room is ours” Lay said and dragged SuHo away from them. Tao looked at the 5 remaining persons in the game room. “Uhm, well take the first room in the third floor” ChanYeol and BaekHyun said and they ran upstairs.

“Well take the last room” Chen said dragging XiuMin so he can’t protest. Tao looked at Kris who was looking down. He smiled, “Well that means you go sleep in my room” he said. Kris looked up with a tint pink on his face. “In your r-room?” he stuttered. “Of course, I trusted you now, I know you won’t do those silly things again” Tao said. Kris thought for a bit of what Tao means and he chuckled. “Y-yeah I’m a good boy now” Kris scratch the back of his neck.

“Good, let’s go then” Tao grabbed his hand. He love the warmness of Kris hand and he can’ help but blushed while climbing up the stairs with Kris. Kris on the other hand, was nervous. His heart was beating fast and loud that he hoped Tao couldn’t hear it. They’ve reached Tao’s room which was separated by the others.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen and XiuMin’s room

 

XiuMin was lying on the bed while Chen just finished up from brushing his teeth and walked out the room. XiuMin rolled on the bed and glanced at the bedside table, he looked at Chen’s phone, curious of it he grabbed it but before he let his finger touch the item, a hand quickly snatch it away, “Yah! Hyung, don’t invade on my phone’s privacy!” Chen said.

XiuMin pouted a bit, “Aww, I just want to see my dongsaeng’s games and pics”

“Ahm, I can’t”

 XiuMin pouted a bit more, “Aww, can I see? Can I see? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!” he pleaded with a cute puffed on his chubby cheeks.

But Chen shook his head.

“Aww, why can’t I? You have something on your phone? Maybe not-so-innocent-videos?” XiuMin said with a smirk.

Chen blushed in deep red, “No, I don’t! I----- Hyung!!!”

In one swift movement, XiuMin grabbed his phone and run in circles. Chen tried to catch up his Hyung and grabbed his phone but he failed. XiuMin quickly tap the screen and he stopped running, his eyes were completely wide like KyungSoo’s at what he saw.

Chen quickly snatched back his phone from XiuMin’s grip. “I-I t-told y-you not to” He stuttered, completely blushed redder.

 

“C-Chen Y-you”

 

--------------------------------------------- TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------

 

OooooohhhHHhh! What did XiuMin saw on Chen's phone??? Oh My god!!!! Hihihihihi... let's found out in the next chapter :D :D

 

Thanks for the subbies .. wow !! 

 

Till Then :D :D See Ya :D