Chapter Four – XiuMin’s birthday

In Love with another Kingka

I think I may not be able to update fo a while so I'll post this newly and freshly-made chapter I've done ...

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Uhm , guys may I have your attention please?” ZiTao said calmly. Immediately, all of their classmates turn their gaze on the Kingka. “Yes, what is it Oppa?” YoonA said. “Uhm, XiuMin is inviting all of us in his 18th birthday this coming Saturday, you guys want to go?” he said. Some of them nodded while some of them shouted YES. “Good! Let’s meet at 7:30 in XiuMin’s house ok?” Tao said. “Ok!” their classmates said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday at XiuMin house …

Tao helped XiuMin decorated his house for his birthday party. XiuMin invited all of his classmates and closed friends at the school. “Thanks for helping me Tao!” XiuMin said while putting the fruit salad on the fridge. “Nah! That’s alright Hyung, I’m glad that I helped you. I’m sure our classmates will come soon.” He glanced at the clocked. It’s nearly 6:30 p.m. Their classmates well be there an hour.

 

Past Forward… 7:30 p.m.

Everyone had a good time in the party, some of their classmates were eating, some of them playing, even the others brought wines for drinks. Tao and XiuMin were at the terrace that time when they herad a knocked on their gate. XiuMin opened it and saw their friends, SuHo, LuHan, KyungSoo and BaekHyun.

“Hey guys!” they hugged each other. “Happy birthday XiuMin!” they said altogether. “Thank you so much!” XiuMin said. They sat on the terrace. After a few minutes, they heard another knocked the gate. When XiuMin opened it, he was greeted by the 6 six guys, ChanYeol, Chen, Lay, SeHun, Kai and Kris. “Wow Kris! You’re here too. Thanks for coming” XiuMin said. ‘Well, It’s your birthday so I have to be here” he smiled. “Min-Min!!!” Chen hugged XiuMin. “Hi Chen!” XiuMin hugged him back.

“Oh guys! You’re here too!” Tao said at them smiling but quickly frowned when he saw the kingka smirking at him. “Hi, my y Wushu panda!” Kris smiling devilishly. Tao ignored him. Kris suddenly hugged him from behind and kissed his neck. The kiss sent shivers to Tao. He suddenly point a finger on Kris stomach which cause the Kingka to pulled away. “Owww!” Kris said. Tao walked away.

XiuMin and the other boys laughed at Kris. “Wahaha! Poor Kris!” ChanYeol said. Kris glared at him making ChanYeol hid behind Lay. They all immediately walked to the living room. XiuMin’s classmates screamed when they saw the kingkas. “Oh my! Kris and ZiTao are here! OPPA!!!” a girl screamed. Kris waved and winked at them. ZiTao rolled his eyes on Kris and bowed at them. The girls blushed and screamed.

During the party, the boys parted their ways. XiuMin is slicing the cake. “Uhm, Min-Min can I help you?” Chen asked shyly. “Of course!” XiuMin smiled making the younger blushed. They helped each other slicing the cakes and gave them to their classmates. After that they went to the older’s terrace.

“Are you enjoying the party ChenChen?” XiuMin looked at the younger. “Y-yeah” Chen blushed. He can’t look straight at XiuMin’s sparkling eyes. His heart beats fast. “Uhm, M-Min-Min?” he said. “Yes?” XiuMin looked again at him. Chen slide his hand on his jeans and grabbed a small box. “H-Happy B-Birthday” he handed the box the older. XiuMin looked at the box. Chen opened the box and XiuMin’s eyes widen.

Inside the box was a beautiful sparkling necklace with a letter “C” on the pendant. “Wow, you shouldn’t do this stuff, seeing you here in my party is enough” He said. “No, you’re my best friend and we promised to each other giving gift on our birthdays.” Chen said. “Aww, Chen you’re so sweet!” XiuMin said. Chen blushed and scratched his neck.

“Wait a minute, why is it letter “C” on the pendant?” XiuMin asked confusedly. “Because “C” is stands for Chen, me, you’re best friend.” Chen smiled and this time XiuMin blushed. “Oh, I s-see” he said. Chen helped XiuMin placed the necklace to his neck. “Oh I have one too” Chen said and slipped his hands under his shirt and pulled out a necklace with a letter “X” on the pendant.

XiuMin blushed again, “So “X” stands for…” he was cut off by Chen. “XiuMin, you” Chen said smiling. “Oh, Thanks ChenChen, so much” He tiptoed to Chen and kissed the younger’s cheeks. Chen gasped and blushed. “Min-Min kissed me!. He kissed me!”  he thought to himself. XiuMin giggled at his reaction. “Come on ChenChen! Let’s go inside.” XiuMin grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the house.

 

Inside his house…

 

All of their classmates are dancing and playing games. The Girls Generation are dancing I GOT A BOY and their new MV Beep Beep while the others have their own world. Lay and SuHo are sleeping in the couch. KyungSoo watches Kai imitating Girls Generation I Got A Boy Dance. ChanYeol and BaekHyun were playing rock, paper scissors. SeHun and LuHan were drinking bubble tea, competing who’s a fast-drinker. XiuMin and Chen were starts cleaning the plates.

As for the two kingkas, the good news is their fangirls are nowhere to be found, probably watching the Girls Generation inside. The bad news is Tao is annoyed with Kris because the Bad Boy Dragon always following him wherever he went. “For goodness sake, will you please stop following me Kris!” he screamed at him. Kris smirked, “Why my y Wushu Panda? I’m your dragon. I want to be there wherever you go.” Kris said childishly. “Ugh! Leave me alone! You’re not my dragon and I’m not your panda!” he yelled again and run inside the house. “Wait! My Panda!” Kris ran inside but the young Kingka is nowhere to be found.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tao run as fast as he could. He quickly hid at the counter. “Ugh, that Bad Boy Dragon!” he said. HE felt his sweat rolling on his forehead and he throat seems to be dried out. He saw a glass with a brown liquid on the counter. He quickly drank it. “Thank goodness it’s iced tea!” he smiled. A few more minutes and he decided to leave the counter. He checked if Kris was still following him. He’s not. He quickly walked but suddenly he felt dizzy and he was out of control.

He walked carelessly like drunk person, when he heard the song Genie, he danced like a crazy person, lucky that no one was there until, “TAO!!!” a voice shouted and he completely out of control.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The bright light of the sun that passes through the window awakened Tao, his head was aching, he stirred a bit but he can’t move. There’s something heavy on his lower body. He opened his eyes. He noticed that he’s not in his room, he quickly remembered that he was on XiuMin’s house. He felt some hot air on his right cheek which cause him to shiver. He quickly turned his head and his eyes widen, he saw Kris face sleeping. He gasped and managed to lift up but still he felt that heavy thing on his lower body. 

He quickly threw out the blanket and his eyes widened even more. That thing the wrapped his lower body  is Kris arms, on his waist. But that’s not the main reason why his eyes widened. He noticed that he had no clothes on. He quickly turned to Kris and he gasped. Kris had no clothes too. They’re only wearing white tight boxer briefs.

 

“WHAT THE HECK!? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------

 

WOW THANKS FOR THE SUBBIES!!! 

Till here, See you next chapter ...