Chapter Five – I’m Drunk!?

In Love with another Kingka

So here is my promise ... this is the Chapter 5 of the story ... ENJOY!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“WHAT THE HECK!?  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

Tao pushed Kris out of the bed which cause the older to fall on bed. “Owwww!” Kris screamed. “Yah! What the heck am I doing here?” What happen to me!? What did you do to me you’re ert!?” the young Kingka yelled. Kris stood up and stretched a bit. Tao glanced at his body. He gasped and blushed. Kris has a gorgeous body. His broad shoulders, his hard planes on his chest and his hot well-toned abs.

When Kris looked at him, he looked away, grabbed some pillows and throw at him. “What the heck did you do to me?”he yelled again. “I didn’t do anything to you, you were drunk that time.”Kris defended himself from the big pillows Tao throwing at him. “What? I’m not drunk! Maybe you made me drunk! You stupid!” he yelled again. “No, I just you in that state. You’re out of your mind.!” Kris said and he started to explain what happened.

 

*FLASHBACK*
 

“TAO!” a voice yelled at him. He looked around and saw the older Kingka running towards him. “Go away! You Bad Boy Dragon! Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone!?” Tap glared at him. Kris eyes widened, “He’s drunk”  he thought. “Tao, are you drunk?” he said and touched the young Kingka’s forehead. Tao slapped his hands away. “I’m not (hiccup) drunk! No way! And (hiccup) don’t call me (hiccup) Tao! We’re not that (hiccup) close.” Tao yelled.

“I think you have enough, ZiTao” he grabbed the young Kingka’s hand but Tao shoved it away. “Get away you F**king erted dragon!” he yelled. “What did you call me?” Kris glared at him. “I said mmmpphh!” Tao  held his stomach. Kris expression quickly change. “Hey, are you ok?” he said. “Mmmmhhppp” Tao’s cheeks puffed. “Kris eyes widened. “Don’t tell me you’re going to ---“ he was cut off when Tao throw up on their clothes.

“Ahhhh! YYUUCCKK!!!” Kris screamed before he grabbed again Tao’s hand and went to the bathroom. Inside, he let Tao spill all he’d been eaten on the toilet bowl. XiuMin and Chen suddenly popped out in nowhere. “What happen?” XiuMin asked looking at Kris. “I don’t know, I just saw him in that state.” Kris said. “Looks like he’s drunk” Chen said after examining Tao. After the young Kingka had done thrown up, XiuMin quickly get a pill and a glass of water.

The young Kingka drank the pill. “I think we should take him to the guest room” Chen said. The three of them help the young Kingka walked up to the guest room and placed him on the bed. Tao stirred and open his eyes to see them. He smiled, “Oh XiuMin Hyung, you’re here!” he pulled XiuMin’s arms and hugged him. Chen felt a bit jealous.

He glanced at the other person and smiled again. “Oh you’re crush is here, hi Chen!” he waved. XiuMin blushed, “Yah! Maybe you should get some rest, you’re drunk.” He said trying to change awkwardness. Chen just chuckled. Tao smiled quickly turned out into a frown when he saw the third person in the room. “YOU!!! What are you doing here, you dirty ert” he pointed at Kris.

Chen and XiuMin looked at the two Kingkas. “What did you call me? You’re the one who made me this dirty!” Kris yelled at the young Kingka. “WHAT!!? I didn’t do anything to you!” Tao quickly defended himself from Kris’ accusation. “You did! You vomited at me!” Kris said. Tao was about to speak up but he passed out.

“I think we should go back downstairs, you’re visitors are still there.” Chen said as he stood up. “But what about Tao?” XiuMin said as he glanced at the young Kingka. “He’ll be alright. After all, he did drink the pill we gave to him. He’ll be fine.” Chen said reassuring XiuMin that there’s nothing to worry about. “I’ll stay with him.” Kris offered himself.

“Are you sure? What if you two fought again?” XiuMin said, worrying again that they might yell at each other when Tao wakes up. “Don’t worry I’ll be fine. If something happens, I’ll call you right away” Kris smiled. XiuMin nodded as he and Chen walked out and closed the door.

Kris glanced at the young Kingka lying on the bed. He chest moves up and down in a normal way. Light snores came out from his mouth that was parted a little. He smiled at the sight. “Wow, you really are pretty even when you’re asleep.” He thought. BADUMP! BADUMP! , here goes his heart again beating fast whenever he glanced at the pretty young Kingka but he quickly get rid of that.

He looked at Tao’s clothes, they’re all wet. “No way he sleep like this, ugh its stinks. Maybe he wouldn’t mind.” He thought as he slowly undressing the young Kingka. After he undid all his clothes, he felt his cheeks heat up when he saw Tao’s body. His skin was pure white as snow, his well built muscles from both sides from Wushu practice, his planes on his chest and his lean stomach yet the abs was slowly developing.

He quickly pulled up the covers up and tucked Tao on it. After that, he felt himself being tired and sleepy, he glanced at his own clothes. “Ugh! It smells.!” He quickly undress himself and left only his white tight boxer briefs. He quickly looked at the room, hoping that there’s a couch where he can sleep but unfortunately, he found nothing. He looked again at the young Kingka, a smirk crept up on his face. “Maybe he wouldn’t mind” he thought to himself as he quickly climbed on the bed and slipped under the covers. He looked again at the young Kingka.

Tao stirred a bit and snuggled to Kris’ chest. The older Kingka gasped for a moment before he placed his chin above the Tao’s head and wrapped his arms at the Kingka’s waist. “Goodnight, my y Wushu Panda.” He smiled before he fell asleep.

 

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

 

 “And that’s what happened and I swear anything to you when you’re asleep.” Kris said. “Why should I believe you huh!? You’d took advantage on me!” and start hitting him with a pillow he was holding. Kris still shielding himself looked around and saw Tao’s clothes at the bedside table. He took it and showed it to the young Kingka. “Here’s the proof, you’re clothes is wet and I have to get it rid for you because it stinks.”

Tao stopped hitting him and looked at the clothes. It was indeed his clothes and it was really wet. Then he remembered that he drunk an iced tea which he didn’t know that it was mixed by wine. He sighed, “Fine, I believe you now!” Kris sighed in relief and yawned. Tao accidentally looked at him, specifically his hot body. “Can you please cover yourself up!?” he yelled again.

Kris began to smirk. He’s being a ert again. “Why my panda, don’t you like my smoking hot body?” he walked closer making Tao blushed and fall on the bed. “Go away and don’t call me your panda!” he said and crawled backwards. “Why? My panda I know you want this” Kris smirked as he pointed at his body as he crawled on the bed making Tao crawled backwards again.

“I said go away or I’ll use Wushu on you!” Tao said with a glare but still scared because of Kris devilishly face. “You know I think I was wrong not to touch you last night, hmm maybe we could do it now!” Kris grinned devilishly as he caught Tao’s arms and pinned it above his head. The young Kingka tried to straddle but the older was strong. “I’m warning you Kris let go of me while you can!” Tao said making Kris smirked again.

“I want you Tao and you’re only mine!” Kris said as he grinded their bodies together. Tao gasped and his cheeks started to heat up more. He could feel that part of Kris body was getting REALLY hard. “Kris! L-Let g-go while y-you c-can” Tao said stuttering. Kris grinned and slowly leaning in until it was only an inch away from Tao. “Tao don’t fight it, don’t worry my body will be yours soon” Kris said and lean in again until it was only a centimeter away from the young Kingka’s plump lips.

“Think Tao! Think! Don’t let him get your first kiss!” he thought. He could feel Kris’ hot breath on his lips. “Tao” he said and leaned in again.

----------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Wahahaha sorry for teasing you again :D :D :D

Well see you next chapter :D