Bonus Chapter - At the Beach

In Love with another Kingka

Waaahhh Bonus short chapter ...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After what happened on Kris' house..... In school..

 

The entire student bdy we're surprised to see the BAD BOY DRAGON and the Y WUSHU PANDA, holding hands while walking. "What? Is this true what I'm seeing?" TaeYeon, the leader of the Girl's Generation widen his eyes. "OMG! I can't believe it!!!" Tiffany and SooYoung squealed like a fangirl. "Waaah! Tao and Kris? Are couple?" SeoHyun said.

 

"Waahhhh, I never thought that a certain Kingka will be the one who captured Kris' heart! This is new!" YoonA said. While the others are just staring at them. Some are squealing for the two Kingkas. 

 

"Oh my Gosh! Kris! This is so embarassing!" Tao said, trying to hide his blushing face in front of those students. Kris chuckled and peck Tao's cheek making the students squealed a bit louder. "Don't worry about them"he said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Guys, we're going to my beach, want to come with us?" Kris asked his and Tao's friends who nodded instantly. "Yeah! That will be awesome!" ChanYeol said while hugging his BaekHyun. "Yeah! That's right" XIumin said.

 

So the next day all of them got onto Kris private plane. "Ahm Kris? Where exactly are we going?" Tao asked his handsome boyfriend. Kris smiled and answered, "To the beach". Tao punched his shoulder slightly, "I know that silly, I mean where beach exactly?" he asked again. "You'll see" Kris said and peck his lips. Tao just shrugged and let his head fall on Kris shoulder. 

 

As for the others...

 

SuHo and Lay are whispering sweet nothing to each other. 

ChanYeol and BaekHyun are playing with their IPod 

KyungSoo and Kai we're sleeping.

SeHun and LuHan are watching a movie from SeHun's phone.

Chen and XiuMin we're playing rock paper scissors.

 

"Yah! You show scissors first! You lose!" XiuMin pouted making Chen chuckled and pinched those squishy cheeks. "Aigoo! Hyung! You're so cute!" he said. "Yah, stop that!" XiuMin tried to pry off his hands on his cheeks but he failed. So he came up with  an idea and suddenly pecked Chen's lips that made the younger pulled out and blushed in red. "H-Hyung" Chen stuttered. 

 

XiuMin then kissed him for 10 seconds which made him blushed even redder. "Love you ChenChen!" XiuMin said and began laughing at Chen's blushing face. "Hyung, stop it! You're making me blushed!" Chen said.

 

"Attention, please stay on your seats and we're arriving to Boracay, Phillippines in a few minutes" the crew said calling the attention of them all. Tao looked at Kris with wide eyes, "Philippines? What are we going to do in there?" he said. Kris smiled at him, "Of course, we're going to swim! Wait till you see Boracay! The sand there is color white! Its really a paradise" he said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao and his friends looked at the beautiful beach in awed. "Wow, You're right, Kris! Boracay is a really a paradise" Tao squealed making Kris smiled. They we're on the beach right now. KyungSoo, Kai, SeHun, LuHan, ChanYeol, BaekHyun are playing beach volleyball while Lay, Kris, Chen, Tao, XiuMin and SuHo are lying on the sand. 

 

"I'm thirsty, I'll buy some drink for a while" Tao said. "I'll go with you Tao" XiuMin said and they left their lovers. They looked around and saw a man selling fresh coconut juice. They saw a sign that reads "BUKO JUICE P5.00 only". Lucky they have Philippine money, and they asked the man. 

 

"Excuse me, can we have this BU-BU-BUKO Juice?" Tao hardly pronounced the word. The man smiled at them, "Buko Juice sir?" he asked and the two nodded. "Sure" The man began pouring the juice in two cups and gave it to them. They gave the man the 20 peso bill. "Salamat!" The man said. "What?" Tao and XiuMin asked confusedly. 

"That's 'Thank  You' here in Philippines" he said making Tao smiled. "Salamat!" Tao bowed at the man  and left. "Filipinos are so kind and hospitable, don't you think?" XiuMin asked him. "Yeah, and their Buko Juice is very sweet" Tao said while drinking the juice.

When they got back, Tao widen his eyes. He can't believed of what he seen, A blonde girl was flirting his boyfriend. She clung her arms onto him and Kris didn't do nothing. He actually enjoyed the girls touching onto his body. Tao fumed in anger. "You should too" XiuMin said making the Kingka looked at him.

"Look, the girl is flirting at him, try to flirt with the ithers too and see what will be his reaction" XiuMin said again smirking. Tao smirked too, "You're right Hyung" he said. He handed his Buko juice to XiuMin who walked to Chen's direction and began walking on the beach.

He passed Kris and the blonde girl who was still busy flirting with each other. Tao smirked. NOT NOTICING ME HUH!!! he said and began removing his white Tshirt exposing his gorgeous milky lean body. The girls caught the sight of Tao and began walking towards the young Kingka. 

"Hey hottie! What's your name?" Girl#1 said. "Can I take you out tonight?" Girl#2 said and began touching his body. Kris, who were still flirting with the blonde girl caught the sight of Tao. His eyes widen. Tao was half and 2 girls touching his body. He fumed in anger and yanked his arms away from the blonde girl who was surprise at the sudden action.

He began walking towards Tao's direction and he heard on of the girl said taking him out tonight that made him fumed even more. He suddenly grab Tao's hands and pulled him away from those girls. "Excuse me girls! but he's mine!" he said and they walked away leaving the two girls with their mouth gaped. 

"Yah! Why did you take your shirt off?" Kris growled. "It's very hot. Why?" Tao said innocently. "Please take your shirt back on" he said. "Why?" Tao asked again. "I'm jealous of those two girls ok!? No one can touch your body! Only I can do!" Kris said making Tao smirked  and punched his stomach. "Next time! Don't flirt with others! You bad boy dragon!! I saw you with that blonde girl!" Tao said angrily and turn his back on him. 

"I'm sorry, I will not flirt with others again" Kris back hugged Tao which the young Kingka smiled secretly. He sighed and pretend to be a bit angry. "Fine!" 

 

Kris smiled and turned him around, "I love you!"

"I love you, too!!!" And Kris kissed his lips lovingly.

 

They broke the kiss and walked back to the others. 

 

"Hey let's play volleyball!!!" KyungSoo said to them. 

"Kris come on!" Tao grabbed Kris' hand walked towards their friends.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That's a bonus chapter for you guys :D :D :D Well, you can call it a SEQUEL too :D

 

Waahh 200 subbies thanks! Many Thanks! MARAMING SALAMAT :D :D :D 

 

Bye bye :D :D