Chapter Fourteen – HunHan’s Confessions and KaiSoo’s Date

In Love with another Kingka

 

Update for you :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Ahm, LuHan Hyung, can you go to my place on Saturday? I will give something to you” SeHun looked down while asking LuHan, they were currently eating at the school’s cafeteria with their friends. “Why not giving it to me now?” LuHan asked. “Uhm, I don’t have it now, I left it on my house” SeHun said nervously.

“Oh, Hmmmm, Okay I’ll go there at 7:00 p.m.” LuHan said happily and zipped on his bubble tea. “Thanks Hyung!” he hugged LuHan whose eyes widen in shock but quickly recovered and smiled to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Saturday noon …                                                                                                                

 

Kai and SeHun we’re very nervous, they didn’t know what to do so they gathered up their friends… Kris, Lay, ChanYeol and Chen. 

They all sat up on the garden at SeHun’s house.

 

“So what’s up, guys?” Chen asked first.

“We need your help” Kai and SeHun said at the same time.

“Ok, spill it” Lay said.

“I need you help me set me up on a date with KyungSoo and SeHun here also needs you to help him confessed with LuHan”

“Oh I see but there is one problem, our time is really short and we have to do it on the same time” ChanYeol said.

“I know, we can split up, ChanYeol and I help SeHun and Lay and Chen can help Kai” Kris said.

“That’s a great idea! I guessed we should better start now?” SeHun said.

 

And together, they help SeHun and Kai to win KyungSoo and LuHan’s heart. They split, Kai, Chen and Lay went to the younger’s house to help him.

 

They’d worked a long time and finished it before 6:00, the two maknae’s still had one hour to prepare themselves.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“SeHun? Are you done?” Kris peeked to SeHun’s room and saw the boy sitting on the side of his bed. The Kingka walked towards the maknae and sat beside him. “Are you ok SeHun?” Kris placed his hand on SeHun;s shoulder. The maknae looked at him with a sad expression on his face. “Hyung, I’m nervous, what if he rejected me? What if he doesn’t love me like the way I love him?” a tear escaped on his cheek.

“Relax SeHun” Kris wiped the tear. “I’m sure that he loves you too, I can feel it” he smiled at the younger who smiled back at him. “Thank you Hyung” SeHun said but suddenly thought something, “How about you Hyung? You love ZiTao right? When are going to confess to him?” His words made Kris to think for a moment then smiled. “Soon, SeHun. Very soon”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After checking himself onto the mirror for a 100th time, KyungSoo finally went down and sat into their living room, waiting for Kai until he heard a knocked on the door. He smiled to himself as he made his way to their door and opened to see Kai in gorgeous clothes. He was wearing black jeans, a white V-neck T-shirt with black thin jacket.  

“Hi, are you ready?” Kai asked which KyungSoo nodded. “You looked good Kai” he said making the younger blushed. “Y-You t-too” Kai stuttered. They went to the younger’s car and being a gentleman, he opened the door for KyungSoo. “Thanks” he muttered. Kai also went inside on the car and start the engine.

“Where are we going Kai?” KyungSoo asked. “Kai looked at him with grin, “You’ll see” and look again to their way.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LuHan knocked on SeHun’s door making the maknae to felt nervous again. SeHun opened it and gestured him inside. “So, you want some snacks or something to drink?” SeHun asked LuHan who shook his head. “It’s ok I’m fine, thank you”

 

SILENCE……………………………………………

.

.

.

“S-So what are you planning to give me SeHun?” LuHan break the ice between them.

SeHun sighed, he walked towards LuHan and let out his hand. The older took his hand and together they went onto their garden. It was dark their and the only light given at them was the moon. “Why is it so dark in here?” LuHan asked. “Just wait and see” SeHun said smiling.

When they reached the center of their garden, they stopped. “Wait here” SeHun said and left LuHan who was confused at what was happening.. Suddenly, the lights flickered out with different colors and LuHan gasped at what he saw.

 

There at his front was SeHun, holding a big deer plushie on his hands and behind was a big banner with words on it…

 

“I LOVE YOU LUHAN HYUNG”

 

They stay there for a moment until SeHun walked towards the older whose still froze in his place. “I love you LuHan Hyung, will you be my boyfriend?” SeHun asked smiling. LuHan felt his heart pounding inside him, a blushed form on his cheeks. LuHan slowly smiled and answered SeHun’s question.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Why are we here in your house?” KyungSoo asked. He thought that Kai will take him to a restaurant or some places but instead, they went to the younger’s house. Its dark inside when they get in and went to the garden. “Well I did asked you on a date with me, so here we are, a date on my house” Suddenly the lights flickered out. KyungSoo’s eyes were like (O _ O) of what he saw.

There stood a table and two chairs, there are already have lots of food on it. And there’s Chen standing and Lay sitting on a chair playing on a guitar while they are singing. “K-Kai? What is this?” KyungSoo asked confusedly to a grinning Kai. “Well, I did asked you a date right? So I chose our garden as our venue, come on” Kai grabbed KyungSoo’s hands and guide them to the table.

When they reached the table, Kai pulled the chair and let KyungSoo sat on it who muttered a “thank you”. “So let’s eat!” Ka said as he put different kinds of food on KyungSoo’s plate. The older can’t helped but be flattered because of Kai being a gentleman to him. After placing the food onto their plates, they slowly ate and have some small talk while Chen and Lay continue to sing different love songs.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yes, SeHun, I’ll be your boyfriend. I love you too” he said.

“Re-Really?” SeHun stuttered, can’t believe that the older loves him.

LuHan nodded.

SeHun gave LuHan the plushie and hugged him tight. “Yay!!!! LuHan’s is now my boyfriend! I love you Hyung!!! I’m so happy that you love me too” he said to LuHan who hugged back. “Yes, I love you SeHun!”

A few moments later, fireworks were seen in the sky, thanks to ChanYeol and Kris. LuHan and SeHun watched as the loud boom continues. “Wow! There so beautiful” LuHan said still looking at the sky.  SeHun looked at him. He smiled and kissed LuHan’s cheeks. The older widen his eyes on shock and looked at SeHun. “I love you LuHan!”

LuHan smiled and placed his lips on SeHun’s making the younger blushed in red. “Love you too, SeHun”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“KyungSoo, may I dance with you?” Kai stood on the side of KyungSoo and his hands raised up. The older flushed again pink and gently placed his hands on Kai’s and together, they danced in the middle of the garden. For a moment they felt that no one was there, even Chen and Lay. It’s like they’re the only ones who lived onto that planet. Their bodies move in rhythm just like the song played.

They stopped dancing and stared at each other’s eyes, “KyungSoo, I have something for you” Kai said. He pulled out something in his pocket that made KyungSoo looked t him curiously. “What is it?” the older asked. Kai grinned and unclenched his hands. A sparkling bracelet hang on his index finger that mad KyungSoo shocked. On the bracelet, there are two thing names written on it.

K <3 K

 

“KyungSoo, will you be my boyfriend?” Kai asked the question KyungSoo were longing to hear. He felt himself teary eyed because of the question.

 

“Kyunggie?”

“Yes”

“What?”

“Yes, Kai, I’ll be your boyfriend” KyungSoo said. Because of too much happiness, Kai lifted KyungSoo and twirled him around. “Thank you! Thank you so much!” he put down KyungSoo.

“I love you KyungSoo”

“I love you too, Kai”

And for that, Kai slowly leaned in and kiss KyungSoo’s lips for half a minute. They pulled out when they heard the cheer of Lay and Chen.

“Wow! Congrats Kai! Congrats KyungSoo” Chen and Lay said.

The two just smiled and shared a hug!

 

----------------------------------------------- TO BE CONTINUED ---------------------------------------------

 

KaiSoo and HunHan are official ... only two pairs left ...

 

XiuChen and TaoRis ..... when they will be a couple ??? You think??

 

See ya next chapter :D :D :D