Chapter Eleven – Ghost Hunting

In Love with another Kingka

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Kris almost pressed his lips to the young Kingka when a hand cover his mouth and pushed him down. The older eyes shot open and saw Tao glared at him. “I knew it! You’re going to do something on me, you ert!” Tao removed his hands on the older Kingka’s mouth. Kris pouted but he suddenly smirked. He placed his hand on Tao’s cheek. “It’s ok baby, I know you’re not ready to taste my sweet lips” He his lips making Tao blushed. The young Kingka yanked his arms away and start pumping his chest hard.

Kris coughed, “Yah, I can’t breathe, stop it” he was almost pleaded but Tao continued to pumped hard. Kris can’t really breathe so he lifted his head and kissed Tao’s cheek for a few seconds before he pulled out and lie down again. Tao blushed like tomato while Kris just smiling at him.

“Uhm, guys let’s just stop here, you all did well” Key was blushing mad when he saw the 2 groups doing more than a CPR. Upon hearing that, the young Kingka stood up and excuse himself to the two instructors, “Oh, ok just leave your activity card here so that we can mark it” Key said smiling to him. The young Kingka gave them his activity card and run back to the campsite.

 Kris lied froze there, “What have I done? I made him mad! Wu YiFan you’re so stupid! STUPID! You have taken away your chance to be friends and to make him fall in love with you! Why are you such a ert!” his heart felt like it was prick by thorns when he thought that Tao will hate him forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao was panting hard when he reached the campsite, his heart was beating very fast not because he was running, it’s because of Kris kissing him playing on his mind repeatedly. “No, I can’t fall in love with that ert! I just can’t! He will probably hurt my heart! No, Tao, don’t fall for Kris” his mind said but his heart was betraying him. He felt someone tapped his shoulder so he looked around.

“XiuMin Hyung!” he hugged the chubby cheek boy. “Tao, are you ok?” XiuMin asked with a worried tone. “I’m just a bit dizzy, Hyung” he lied but XiuMin knew he wasn’t telling the truth. He knew Tao wasn’t ready to open up so he let it passed. XiuMin patted his back. “Let’s go get some water” he said and they walked to a water machine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

After what happened, Tao never talked to Kris unless it was necessary. The older Kingka noticed it and he was very sad because Tao don’t want to talk to him. After Basic Life Support, they did also the Bandaging and Confidence Line; still the young Kingka was very quiet.

“Uhm, Tao” he spoke up after they did all the activities but Tao ran up to his friends. Kris just stood there and his friends noticed it. “What happened, Kris?” Chen asked him. The older Kingka looked down to the ground. “Tao hates me” he said with a sad voice. “But Tao always hate you right?” ChanYeol said. The older Kingka shook his head. “No, he really hates me” he said. His friends can’t do anything but to comfort him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, the EXO group did two more activities.

Day had passed and night had come out, The EXO group are onto their tents, they’d finished eating and they’d also took a warm bath. Suddenly Tao and his friends gathered up. “I’m so bored” SuHo asked. “Yeah me too” BaekHyun said lazily. “Well what can we do tonight?” KyungSoo asked. “Ooohhh! I know” LuHan said cheerfully.

“What can we do?” XiuMin asked curiously. “Let’s go Ghost Hunting, I heard many ghost tales in this campsite” he said, clasping his hands. “Ooohhh! That will be fun. Let’s go!” BaekHyun beamed. “I don’t want to go, you all go!” Tao said. He got Goosebumps. “Oh, come on Tao! We have to go, besides, all of our activities are complete now” SuHo said.

“But it’s scary, you know I’m a scared person, what if they kill me” Tao said clinging to XiuMin. “Oh, Tao, no one will kill you, we’re all here if anyone tried to. Sometimes you have to face your fear” XiuMin said to his best friend. Tao hesitantly nodded “Ok!” “Good let’s go!” LuHan said and they all went to the forest, bringing all their flashlights and cell phones.

They didn’t know that 4 people heard their conversation, which that 4 people gathered up on one tent. “I heard they will go to the forest to do Ghost Hunting” Lay said. Kai smirked and an idea came to his mind, “Guys, I have a plan” “What’s your plan?” SeHun asked curiously. “Let’s go to the forest, pretend to be a ghost and scare them” Kai laughed evilly.

ChanYeol flashed a creepy smile, “Yeah, let’s go scare them”. “Oh no no no no no!  Guys! They will be mad at us!” Chen protest. “Oh come on Chen, that will be fun!” SeHun said but Chen shook his head, “You go with your plan, I’m staying here, I don’t want XiuMin-Hyung to be mad at me”. Kai rolled his eyes, “Whatever, How about you Kris? Kris? Kris?” they all looked at the Kingka who was staring at the sky, thinking about Tao.

ChanYeol snapped his fingers in front of the Kingka’s face. Kris looked at them surprised, “W-What?” he said. “We’re going to the forest to scare BaekHyun and his friends, are you coming?” he said. Kris thought a bit, it was fun if he will go to scare them but he had a problem, Tao hates him. He shook his head, “I’m not coming”

The 4 rolled their eyes at them. “Fine! You guys are KJ” Kai said and they all went outside and follow the young Kingka’s group in the forest. Chen looked at Kris. “Thinking of Tao again?” he said. Kris looked at Chen and nod. “He hates me Chen, I don’t know what to do!” he sighed.

“I know, you have to talked to him and apologize, that’s the only to be friends with him again” Chen said. Kris thought it and he found Chen was right; he stood and walked outside the tent. “Where are you going?” Chen said catching up to him. “I’m going to our tent and talked to Tao” he said. “Kris, wait! Tao’s not there, he’s at the forest with XiuMin” Chen said. They’d looked at each other. “Shoot! Kai will scare them to death! We have to go and save XiuMin and Tao!” Kris and Chen ran fast to the forest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao and his friends were at the middle of the forest, flashlights and cell phones in their hands. “Uhm guys, I think we should go back, this is bad” XiuMin said, Tao was clinging to him. “Shh, quiet, Hyung!” BaekHyun said. They walked and walked until…

 

Prick!

 

“Oh My God! What was that Hyung?” Tao asked XiuMin. “Sshh! Quiet Tao, I think it’s the ghost!” LuHan said that made Tao shiver and hide behind XiuMin. “Hyung, I’m scared, I want to go back!” he sniffed. “Guys, we have to go back, Tao is scared!” XiuMin said. The 4 looked at Tao who was crying silent. “Ok, ok we’re going back, Tao don’t cry any---“ SuHo was cut off by horrified moaned.

 

AAAWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The group looked at each other. “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they yelled and run causing them to split up. BaekHyun LuHan and XiuMin ran north while SuHo, KyungSoo and Tao ran south.

 

AAAAWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“AHhhhhhhHHHHHH!!”  Tao yelled. “Hurry up guys!” KyungSoo said and ran with SuHo and Tao. Until they heard another sound…

 

Shiing!!!

 

 

“Oh my God! He/She has a knife! He/She will kill us, RUN!!!” SuHo said. KyungSoo and SuHo passed the big root of the tree but Tao didn’t so he tripped. “Ahhh!” he yelled in pain. He tried to stand up but he can’t. He then noticed SuHo and KyungSoo we’re nowhere to be found. “SuHo Hyung! KyungSoo Hyung where are you?” he yelled. But the two didn’t respond. He sat on the tree and cried. He was scared. Until he heard that sound again.

 

AWWWWOOOOOO!!!

Shiing!

 

“AHHHH!” he yelled and tried to run. The sound is coming nearer and nearer. Tao was really afraid so he kept running, but his leg was injured because he tripped, until arms caught his waist and mouth. “Let me go! Let me-MMMMHHHPPPP!!!” he tried to yelled and fight but the person was too strong and he can’t breathe in so much fear. Then he felt darkness surround his sight. He lost his consciousness.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LuHan, BaekHyun and XiuMin ran as fast as they can. XiuMin was panting and he stopped a while “Hurry up, they’re coming!” LuHan said fear in his eyes. “Guys, I think we’re - MMMHHHPPPP!!!” he was cut off by a hand on his mouth and hid behind the bushes. When LuHan and BaekHyun turned around, XiuMin was nowhere in sight! “Shoot!!! XiuMin where are you?” LuHan yelled but he didn’t get any respond but instead he got another horrified sound.

 

SHIIING!!

 

“Ahhhh, run BaekHyun!” LuHan said while holding his hand.

 

While XiuMin was in the bushes with the person who caught him, he turned around to see Chen. “C-Chen!” he said. “Hyung, I’m sorry for doing that, Kai and the others wanted to scare you all but I didn’t go instead I’m here to save you, I’m sorry Hyung” Chen looked down. XiuMin caught his breath and smiled, “Chen, I’m not mad at you, it’s okay and thanks for saving me!” he kissed Chen’s cheeks making the other blushed. He giggled but then his eyes widen again, “Oh my God! Tao! We have to find Tao! He was really scared right now” XIuMIn said but Chen stopped him.

“Don’t worry, someone will save him, like I did to you” Chen said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yay!!! Double Update for u guys :D :D

Sorry for keeping you all waiting for an update .. I'm just getting ready because school starts this month of JUNE!!!!!! Ugh... New semester ! New classmates! New strangers!!! Waahhh EXO WOLF MV was AWESOME!!! AAAWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!

 

Till then, see you next chapter!!!