Chapter Ten – Camping (Part 2)

In Love with another Kingka

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Day 2

 

Tao and his friends woke up early for a morning exercise. They jogged along the campsite and do some stretching. After the exercise, that when Kris and his friends woke up. They joined Tao and his friends who was now eating at the table. “Good morning guys!” ChanYeol said energetically. “Morning JoonMyeonnie!” Lay said as he pecked JoonMyeon’s cheek. “M-Morning X-Xinggie” SuHo said bashfully.

Their friends look at them, “Hyung, care to tell us about this Lay-pecking-your-cheek thing?” KyungSoo asked. “Uhm, well, YiXing and I are—“He was cut off by Lay. “We’re a couple!” Lay flashed his smile showing his dimples. All of their friends eyes like KyungSoo’s. “Really, Wow! Congratulations to you two!” BaekHyun clasped his hands. “I’m happy for you two” Tao said.

“They’re official now, Tao when can we be an official couple?” Kris thought to himself. He glanced at Tao’s direction only to find the young Kingka was staring at him. Tao widen his eyes and looked away, he was blushing hard. He smirked at the young Kingka. “Well after all, he did kiss me last night” he thought again.

After eating, the proceeded to their next activity, which is Water Survival where they met their instructor, Lee Jinki, also known as Onew. “Hello guys, my name is Onew and I’m your instructor for this activity. About what I’m going to teach you are some things you need to do to save someone’s life, but first, I want all of you to take all of your clothes”

Hearing that, Tao became nervous, he will taking his shirt off in front of his friends. “Yah! Huang ZiTao! Stop being nervous! After all your friends have already seen your body!” he thought. One by one the EXO group took of their T-Shirt with a hint of blush in their face. Kai took off his shirt first, revealing his hot chocolate abs. He was trying to impress KyungSoo who was blush at the sight.

BaekHyun, ChanYeol, SuHo and Lay just act normal when they took their tops but you can see a hint of color pink on their cheeks. LuHan was fanboying over SeHun’s body, same with the younger. XiuMin giggled at the sight of Chen’s body while the younger blushed. And lastly, the two Kingka who glanced each other. “Hmm, I’d like to see Tao’s reaction when I took off my shirt!”  Kris smirked.

Slowly, Kris too off his shirt, while doing it, he was looking at the young Kingka who hel his breath for a moment when he saw Kris abs that was revealing from removing his shirt. Kris smirked again and finally, he took it off. “Oh my God! Tao, don’t look! Don’t look!”  Tao try to roam his eyes in their surroundings but it keeps stopping at Kris hot body. He was blushing red.

“Yah! Tao, take your shirt off” XiuMin whispered making the young Kingka snapped back from looking at the older. An idea came to his mind, “Ok you got me there Kris! But let see your reaction once I took of my shirt” he smirked at the older Kingka, making Kris widen his eyes a bit. “Why is he smirking?”  He thought confusedly.

His eyes widen a bit more when he saw Tao was taking his shirt off. “Oh my God!” . He was holding his breath while looking at Tao, who was taking his shirt off while smirking at Kris. “So he was teasing me back!”  Kris thought. He cheeks was heating up when he saw Tao’s perfect lean yet hot body. “Oh shoot! Tao! Stop teasing me” he felt himself being but he quickly get rid of it before someone notice.

After they undo their tops, Onew was now teaching them how to save someone’s life when drowning. After a long and clear explanation, they all did what they had learned, as usual the pairings are still the same like on the tent. SuHo and Lay, SeHun and LuHan, Kai and KyungSoo, BaekHyun and ChanYeol, Chen and XiuMin and lastly, Tao and Kris.

The two kingkas blushed to each other when they ‘accidentally’ made a skin contact. “Like touching my body?” Kris teased the young Kingka. Tao glared at him and punched his chest. “Oww! Easy! I like it when you’re touching my body!” he teased again. “One more teasing and I swear I’ll kill you” Tao said but Kris didn’t budge. Instead, he purposely touched Tao’s abdomen making the young Kingka blushed. Kris scooted around, hands still touching Tao’s body and whispered to his ear seductively. ”Shoot! Tao, you’re making me hard! I want to taste your delicious looking body!” he Tao’s ear making the younger Kingka shivered.

Tao, who was blushing like a tomato, splashed some water on Kris making the older Kingka pulled out his arms away with Tao. “I told you, Wu YiFan, not to mess with my INNOCENT brain with your DIRTY thoughts or I’ll kill you, you ert! And don’t call me Tao!” Tao said and he walked away. Kris smirked, “Tao! I’m so close! So close to win your heart!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the Water Survival, the EXO group proceeded to their next activity which is Basic Life Support. Surprisingly, the Super Junior group we’re already there. SuHo try to asked the group. “Hey guys, are you here for the activity too?” he asked a cute baby - face guy. “Yeah, are you also?” SungMin said. “Oh! I see! I’m SungMin by the way!” he offered his hands. “SuHo! Nice to meet you!” Suho gladly took his hands and shook his hand.

SuHo quickly went back to Lay who had a sad face. “What’s wrong Xingie?” he cupped Lay’s cheeks. SuHo glanced at SungMin then back to Lay. “Hey, are you jealous?” he asked making Lay slowly nodded. “Hey, don’t be jealous, I’m just making friends ok? You know you’re my only one” SuHo said and peck Lay’s cheek. Lay’s face brightens up.

“Hey guys, my name is KiBum, but you can call me Key for short!” Key said smiling at the two groups. “Ok well, I will explain what is Basic Life Support. Well basic life support is like a CPR but this is different from the Water Survival, because this is what you do when a sudden accident happened in a place. Well, I’ll give you some demonstrations with my partner Kim JongHyun!” KiBum said and JongHyunsuddenly appeared.

“Hello again, Guys!” he waved at them. After a few explanations, the two instructors demonstrated the activity. The two had smooth start but when they came to the part when Key have to give a CPR…

“So when the person is still not breathing, you have to give him CPR, first you pumped his chest 30 times…” Key pumped JongHyun’s chest making the older slightly cough when he accidentally pumped hard. “JongHyun? Are you okay?” he stopped and asked. JongHyun nodded and told him to proceed. “Ok, after that you open his mouth and slowly blow him some air inside” Key opened JongHyun’s mouth, pressed his lips onto the other and slowly blow some air.

Some of people in the group gasped and blushed but they didn’t thought of it in a erted way. Key pumuped JongHyun’s chest again and when he was now giving some air on the older mouth, JongHyun raised his hand and put it on Key’s neck and pressed their lips harder making the younger widen his eyes.

The two groups gasped, some did blush and some whistled, because the CPR turned into a kiss. Key harshly pulled out, his cheeks was flushed in pink, “Yah! JongHyun, why did you do that in front of them? It’s so embarrassing!” JongHyun chuckled a bit, “What? They’d like watching it after all, right guys?” he asked the groups who just nodded in response.

“Ok! Enough of the demonstration, you guys now have to do it, it’s ok if you don’t want to give your partners CPR if you’re uncomfortable with it” Key said. The two groups had already known who their partner is. The EXO group was asking each other who will be the victim and who will giving the CPR. And the result is, SuHo, SeHun, Chen, Kai, ChanYeol and Tao are the one who giving the CPR. The young Kingka can’t trust Kris for giving the CPR because he had a feeling that Kris might done something to him.

Lay, LuHan, XiuMin, KyungSoo, BaekHyun and Kris are the victim. After a few moments the activity starts. The two groups did what the two instructors told them. And when they’d come to the CPR part, well here’s what happened…

.

.

.

At Super Junior Group…

 

EunHyuk pressed his lips to DongHae a bit longer before he blew some air.

KyuHyun accidentally grip Sungmin’s head and pressed their lips harder.

KangIn whispered “I love you” to Leeteuk before giving him the CPR.

Heechul’s CPR to HanKyung turned into making out session.

YeSung was a bit uncomfortable to give RyeoWook a CPR because RyeoWook had never been kissed before but the younger gave him permission which he did.

SiWon just did the CPR perfectly to KiBum.

The other members of the group didn’t do the CPR but they’d just imagined that they we’re giving it to them.

 

.

.

.

.

While at EXO’s Group…

SuHo did what KangIn said to LeeTeuk, he whispered “I love you” to Lat and pressed his lips onto him.

LuHan did something that SeHun blushed like a tomato, When SeHun was about to give the CPR to LuHan, the older lifted his head up and pressed his lips to the younger for a few seconds. LuHan giggled after that.

Kai did also something that KyungSoo flushed in red, the tanned boy showered some kisses on KyungSoo’s face and giggled.

BaekHyun and ChanYeol just did it professionally but there’s a hint of blush in their faces.

Chen knew that XiuMin was very uncomfortable so he asked XiuMin his permission, “Don’t worry, I will not kissed your lips” he smiled making XiuMin blushed. The older nodded. Chen just gave him a peck on the cheeks and they both giggled.

.

.

.

Here comes the best part, as for the two Kingkas…

 

Tao is nervous, very, very nervous, he glanced at the older Kingka who’s eyes was close. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the peaceful expression on Kris face. “God! Why did you make Kris this handsome?”  He thought.    

While Kris was thinking deeply, he peek a moment and saw Tao’s face staring at him, he can tell that he was nervous. “Oh my God Tao! Why are you so gorgeous?” he thought. He was confused if he waited for Tao to kiss him or he was the one who will make a move. After a few moments, he peeked again at Tao, specifically at his pink lips. His heart was beating fast again.

“God! I hope he’ll forgive me after I’ve done this” he thought as he started to lifted his head as fast as he could and leaned closer to pressed his lips to Tao’s.

 

---------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED------------------------------------------------------------------