Chapter Three – My Heart Beats Fast

In Love with another Kingka

 

OK past forward…

Several days have passed until the two Kingkas met again.

“Hyung? Later I’ll be at the gym practicing my Wushu, you’ll go home first.” Tao said to XiuMin while eating lunch at the cafeteria. “No, I’ll just wait for you!” XiuMin smiled. “Ok!” Tao said. Two girls came to approached them. “Hi, ZiTao! Hi XiuMin!” TaeYeon and Sunny greeted them. “Hi!” They greeted them back. The two girls sat between Tao.

“Uhm, ZiTao! Can we have an autograph from you?” they asked cutely. Sunny did an aegyo that makes Tao blushed a little. “Oh! Ok!” he smiled and grabbed the thick paper and pen and then signed it neatly. “Wow! Nice signature! Thanks ZiTao! We love you!” The two girls kissed Tao cheeks, TaeYeon on the left side and Sunny on the right side. Tao blushed hard. The two girls giggled and walked back to their lunch table where the others are waiting for them.

After eating, they went to their school garden and saw their other friends, LuHan, BaekHyun, SuHo and KyungSoo. When the 4 saw them coming BaekHyun yelled, “XiuMin! Ta-mmmpph” he was cut off by KyungSoo’s hand covering his mouth. “SSHHH! Quiet BaekHyun!” SuHo said. “If you yelled out Tao’s name, the girls well surely follow them” LuHan said. “Oh! Sorry about that” BaekHyun smiled.

“Hey guys!” Tao said smiling. “Awww my cute panda!” KyungSoo said as he pinched Tao’s cheeks gently. Tao giggled. “Hey guys, wanna come with me later at the gym?” XiuMin said. “What are we doing there?” SuHo said flashing his angelic smile. “Well, Tao is practicing Wushu there, so wanna come?” XiuMin said again. “We’ll love to! Oh my baby panda!” LuHan said pinching Tao cheek’s again.

The school bell rang as a sign that lunch break is over. “Well, let’s go guys” Tao said and they walked happily.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After 3 subjects, the students ran outside and waited at the bus. Kris and Chen was about to go out the school when the girls came on him again. “Kris! My love!” one of the girls said. “Let’s go home together my Prince!” the other girl said. “Uhm, girls! I’m going home late so you all go home first okay!?” he said. The girls groaned but one by one they kissed Kris’ cheeks and went home happily.

“You’re such a jerk bad boy dragon!” Chen said when the girls walked outside the school Kris just smirked. Then they saw their other friends going to the gym. “Hey guys!” he called them. Lay, ChanYeol, Kai and SeHun walked towards them. “What?” SeHun asked. “Where are you going guys?” Chen asked. “Well we’re going at the gym.” ChanYeol said. “What are you doing there?” Chen asked again.

“Well, we will watch my y wushu panda practicing wushu” Kai said in delighted. Lay frowned, “Yah! he’s my y wushu panda” he said. “No it’s not yours, ZiTao is mine” SeHun yelled. “No, he’s mine!” ChanYeol said. The 4 argued to each other. “Stop it!” Kris yelled and the 4 stood silent. “He’s mine!“  he thought and smirked. “Let’s all go and watch them.” He said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He’s practicing Wushu that time at the center of the gym. There are few students watching him mostly girls and his friends. They’re cheering for the Kingka. “Go ZiTao!!! We love you! Our y wushu panda!” they yelled. While his friends are just chatting around. “Guys I have something to tell you” XiuMin said while smirking. “Ooohh! What is it?” SuHo said. “Is that interesting?” LuHan said. “Very interesting” XiuMin said again, still smirking. “Well, tell us!” KyungSoo said.

“Tao and Kris had finally met!” he whispered. “WHAT!!?” they shouted, their eyes widened. XiuMin quickly shushed them. “Quiet you guys!” he said. “Sorry!” they said. “Really? They’ve met? When?” BaekHyun asked. “On the cafeteria earlier at lunch break.” He said. “Ohhh! The two kingkas of the school have met” LuHan said. “And this is the best part, Tao punched Kris in the stomach!” he said while chuckling.

Their eyes widen, “Really he did that?” KyungSoo said with his eyes like ( O_O ). XiuMin nodded, “I think whispered something he didn’t like” he said. “Ahh, I see I’ve known Kris for being a ert, maybe he did whispered something dirty to our Tao!” BaekHyun said angrily. “No one dares to whispered to our Tao like that!” LuHan said angrily too. “Hey, calm down guys!” XiuMin said. After the two calm down they saw Kris and their friends looking at Tao.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ok here we are, at the gym, oh look it’s ZiTao!!!” SeHun squealed. “Waah! My panda is so y and hot doing those wushu thing!” Kai said. The others jaw dropped at the sight. ZiTao was wearing white wifebeater and loose sweatpants. Kris smirked and his lips. “Wow, he’s really hot and y. His body moves in rhythm.”

 

BaDump BaDump BaDump.

 

“Huh? Why is my heart beats fast like I’m running?”  he touch his chest. He quickly ignored and looked at the y Kingka. Tao was now wearing a blindfold while holding his wushu stick. He did some many tricks like ax-kick and spinning back kick. He heard the girls cheering for Tao. “ZiTao!!!!!! You’re really good! Go ZiTao!” they screamed.

He noticed that his friends we’re now sitting beside Tao’s friend at the bleachers, while he was standing there closed to the middle of the gym where Tao is currently practicing. Kai sit beside KyungSoo, ChanYeol beside BaekHyun, SeHun beside LuHan, Lay beside SuHo and Chen beside XiuMin. They’ve forget there fanboying thing for Tao and talk to their new (crushes) friends.

Tao had finished practicing. The people at the gym clapped about his performance. He was standing there holding hi stick, still wearing blindfold. Kris smirked as he began walking towards him quietly. He wants to hug Tao and kissed him. He was a few steps away from him when the young Kingka swayed his stick and points it to his chin. He gasped at the moment.

Tao smirked, “A few more steps and you’ll be dead, bad boy dragon!” He removed his blindfold and shook his head ily. “H-how did y-you know it w-was m-me?” Kris stuttered. “Believe me, I smelled your awful scent coming from me” he said. Kris smirked again, “So you like smelling my scent huh? How about you smell it closer and --- owww!” Tao hardly pointed his stick on Kris stomach. “Yah! Why did you do that!?” he said, pissed off.

The girls look at them. One of the SNSD members spoke, “Ohh!!! Kris was easily beaten by ZiTao wahahaha!” YoonA laughed. The fangirls of Kris glared at her. “Kris is a strong person” one of the girls defended Kris. “Yeah, Yeah whatever!” SooYoung said. The girls glared at them again.

 

Back to the Kingkas…

 

Kris glared at Tao, “One day, you will be mine, my y Wushu Panda” he said. “In your dreams! Bad Boy Dragon!” Tao glared at him back and went immediately to the washroom.

 

 

--------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------------------------------------------

 

 

waaahhh, thanks guys .. i have 100+ subbies ... thanks much :D :D :D

 

Till then, see you next chappie ...