Chapter Fifteen – Sleepover at Tao’s house (Part 1)

In Love with another Kingka

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After the confessions and dates, the new couples, KaiSoo and HunHan, walked to school together hand by hand, girls fangirling around them. The 4 reached their classroom but Kai and SeHun didn’t forget to peck their cheeks. “See you later cuties” Kai and SeHun waved at them. KyungSoo and LuHan entered the classroom with a blushed on their face.

The other four noticed it. “Yah, why are you two blushing?” BaekHyun asked them. “Uhm, we-“ LuHan was cut off by XiuMin. “Aha! You guys are together with Kai and SeHun am I right?” he said smirking. The two blushed again. “Waahh! Congrats!” SuHo and Tao smiled at them. “Thanks guys” KyungSoo said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao was in the middle of his WuShu training when he heard a loud ring coming from the bench nearby. He stopped what he was doing and walked towards the bench. He grabbed his phone and press the green button.

“Hello?”

“Tao, baby?” his mom asked.

“Yes, Mom?”

“Tao, I’m leaving for States on a business trip together with your father right now, can you handle the house by yourself?”

“Of course, Mom, I’m a big boy now” he chuckled and sat down on the bench.

“Oh ok, well we all have the maids in the house, so if there’s anything you need, just asked them”

“Hmm, ok”

Then suddenly an idea came to his mind, “Mom?”

“Yes, baby?”

“Can I take my friends to have a sleepover in our house?

“Of course you can, just take care of the house okay?”

“Okay, bye bye Love you”

“Love you too, take care”

Tao ended the call and began practicing WuShu again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ahm guys may I have your attention please?” Tao said to his friends. They were all sitting at the cafeteria eating lunch together with Kris and his friends. “What is it Tao?” BaekHyun asked while ChanYeol pecking his cheeks. “Well, my parents are out of the country and I would like all of you to have a sleepover at my house” he said smiling.

His friends squealed in delight. “Yes, of course! We love to that! When is it?” LuHan said. “Well I was thinking, can we do it tonight?” the young kingka said, hopefully to convinced his friends. “Of course!!! Right tonight it is, wait? Can they come on your house too?” KyungSoo pointed to Kai and the others.

“Of course, the more, the merrier!” the young kingka said making Kris friends smiled. “Waahh really can we come?” Chen asked again in which the young Kingka nodded in response. “Wow! That’s cool! Thanks Tao, we would like to come to see your house!” SeHun said as he snuggled to LuHan’s shoulder.

Meanwhile the older Kingka just staring at them. “Wow, how lucky that they can go to Tao’s house for a sleepover” he thought. He was a bit sad because he thought Tao didn’t invite him. Suddenly the bell of the school rang indicating that break time is over. The 4 couples hurriedly left after saying goodbye while XiuMin and Chen trailing at them leaving the two kingkas on the empty cafeteria.

“Well, Kris, you should come too” Tao said confidently.

“Huh?” Kris didn’t get what he meant.

“You should come to have sleepover on my house, I will wait for you” Tao said looking down at the floor.

“I will wait for you” those words he said making Kris flushed in deep red, his heart screaming in happiness. He smiled a bit and answered Tao.

“O-Ok” Kris said.

Tao smiled and grab his hand, “Come on, we have to go”

And together, they walked onto the hallway hand in hand, a tint of pink were appearing on their cheeks.

“Tao, Tao, Tao, every time you’re near, I just want to hug and kiss you! If only you let me LOVE you”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s almost dark and Tao was helping their maids in their house. It was his friends first time going on his house (EXCEPT XIUMIN) and he had to be prepared.

“Young Master Tao, you don’t have to help us with these, you can just relax in your room” a maid said to him when he tried to help them preparing their food. “Oh no! It’s ok, I’m bored, I just want to help you guys a little bit” he said smiling making the maid blushed. “O-Ok” she stuttered.

 

The night finally came; Tao was on their terrace enjoying the fresh air when the doorbell rang. He hurriedly got down and open the gate to see BaekHyun, ChanYeol, Kai and KyungSoo standing on their gate. BaekHyun and KyungSoo immediately gave Tao a big hug. “Hey, guys!” he said when the two pulled out. “Come on in” he gestured his friends inside.

His friends mouth open wide when they reached the inside of the house, “Wow, your house is enormous!” KyungSoo said. “Nah, it’s just simple, nothing’s great about it” he scratched the back of his neck. “Are you kidding me? A huge living room filled with chandeliers? A long wide hallway and a gorgeous garden, really that isn’t simple” BaekHyun said.

They four already sat on the couch when the doorbell rang again. “Wait here guys, I’ll open the gate” he hurriedly went outside and ran to the gate. He opened it and he saw LuHan, SeHun, Lay, SuHo, XiuMin and Chen talking about something. “Tao!!!” XiuMin shouted and gave the young Kingka a big hug. “Waahhh you’re house is so big!” LuHan said patting his shoulder.

“Thanks! Come on in, the rest are all in the living room” he said and the others went first. He was closed the gate when Lay said something, “You know, you’re rich, really rich like Kris” he patted Tao’ shoulder. Tao smiled but he remembered something, “Where’s Kris?” he asked. “Well he said he’s on the way here- oh wait I think he’s here“ they looked at the gate and they heard the doorbell rang. And when he opened it, yup! Lay was right.

It’s Kris, wearing a black jeans and a stripe T-shirt. He looks so handsome right now and Tao felt his cheeks flushed when the kingka smiled at him. “C-Come on in” he said and the Kingka went inside. Kris awed at the view, Tao’s house was beautiful surrounded with different kinds of flowers and plants. “Uhm, Let’s go” Tao said since Lay went inside first. He grabbed Kris hand and together they walked inside. A blushed crept on their faces.

Tao let go of his hand when they reached the living room to which Kris groaned a bit at the loss of contact. “Yay! Finally, we’re all here!” SuHo said smiling. “Follow me guys! I’ll give you a tour on my house” and together they explore the young Kingka’s house, they awed at the view whenever they passed some paintings, or in the garden. Tao showed them the living room, dining room, the garden, the swimming pool, his own training room which they saw all kinds of Wushu stick and other weapons he used on his training.

They passed the kitchen and went up to the 2nd floor, Tao showed them the 7 rooms, and one is his parent’s master bedroom, the three other rooms where the guestrooms, another two rooms were his parent’s office and the last one is the game room. Each room has bathrooms/toilets, and there was a sliding door that leads to a terrace where Tao sat earlier.

After that, they proceeded to the 3rd floor, there are also another 5 rooms, two guest rooms, another one is a mini theater which all kinds of movies are there, another one is a closet room where different kinds of shoes and clothes stocked inside and last one is Tao’s room. They went inside the young Kingka’s room in which they again in different kinds of plushies they saw. Mostly panda plushies and his Gucci collections. “You’re room is awesome Tao!!!” Kai complimented and which Tao murmured ‘thank you’.

They went out on Tao’s room and saw then a sliding door again that leads to another terrace. After that they all going up on the last floor which was the rooftop. The cold breeze hit their faces and their mouth gaped when they saw the whole city with different kinds of light. “Wow! It’s so beautiful up here!” LuHan beamed.

“Yeah, you can say that” Tao said smiling. Kris was just looking at the young Kingka, he was quiet the whole time. He was thinking a plan of what will he do to confess to the young Kingka. “Should I gave him bunch of flowers? Nah, that’s too girly. How about chocolates?  Nah, he will probably curse at me when he get toothache or gaining too much weight. How about love notes? Nah, that’s too cheesy! Hmm, shoot what will I give to him? Ugh, it’s stressing me out!”

“Uhmm! Kris?” a voice called my name, it was Tao. “Yeah” I answered. “Are you okay? You’re been quiet the whole time. Is something wrong?” Tao asked him worriedly. “Don’t worry, I’m fine. I’m just thinking of something” he said making the young Kingka curious about it. “Oh, I see” Tao said.

“Young Master, dinner is ready” a maid called the attention of them. “Ok, we’ll be right down” Tao said and all of them started going downstairs and went to the dining room. Once again, Tao’s friends jaw dropped at the sight of different kinds of food on the table making all of them drooled. “Well, let’s all sit down and start eating, my maids didn’t prepare those foods just to stare at them” Tao chuckled.

“Yay! Food” XiuMin and Chen said and all of them began devouring the delicious food.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After they ate they all went upstairs to the game room to play different kinds of games. Well they already dressed in pajamas.

 

“Hey! You’re cheating on me!” BaekHyun said as ChanYeol hit his character hard enough to be K.O. ChanYeol just laugh when he saw his hyung pouting at him. To make it up on him, ChanYeol pecks his pouting lips which he earn a blushed and a slap from BaekHyun. “Well let’s see, if you can defeat me” SeHun said confidently. “Ha! You wished!” ChanYeol said back.

“Go guys!”LuHan and BaekHyun cheered their boyfriends. And they start to fight and defend their characters. Kris looked at his friends and laugh but he felt slightly jealous. LuHan and BaekHyun cheered their boyfriends to win the game. KyungSoo is caressing Kai’s hair while lying on his lap. SuHo and Lay tickling and whispering sweet nothings to each other. XiuMin and Chen are playing rock, paper, and scissors.

“Lucky they are getting along with each other”

He looked around the game room and noticed someone is missing.

“Where’s Tao?”

 

------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------------------------------------

 

 

Waaahhh... again, I'm very sorry for the late update guys ... I'm so very busy :((((

 

But still, thanks for my, they gave me some free time to do this :D :D :D

 

Well then see you next chapter :D :D 

 

Oh, and one more thing ... this fanfic will end soon :((( A few more chapters to go...

 

Thanks for subscribing this story ... I can't thank you enough but still :D :D

 

Till then... see you next chapter :D