Chapter Eight – Camping (Part One)

In Love with another Kingka

Complete Chapter :D :D :D             XOXO!!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The bus stopped on the campsite. The students aww at the view. The campsite was very beautiful. It is surrounded by many kinds of trees in plants, so it means that they are in the middle of the forest. The tents are already fixed. The students hurriedly walked outside the bus and star taking pictures. Tao and his friends took a group picture. “Wow, this place is really beautiful.” BaekHyun said.

Tao walk a bit further to them and examined the place, “Wow, this is huge” he thought. Until he spotted a big white mansion a kilometer away, “Wow, I wonder who lived there” he thought again. Meanwhile Chen was also looking at the mansion; he glanced at Kris who just smirked. “This is going to be cool” Kris thought.

“May I have your attention please?” the two teachers of section A and B said. The students hurriedly walked and listened to theirteachers. “We have the list of the students who are sharing on the tent. 1 from A and 1 from B that means two students are sharing each tent. As usual all boys and girls are separated” they said making the girls groaned. “Ok, first for the boys, BaekHyun, you share the tent 001 with ChanYeol. Tent 002 LuHan , you share with SeHun” the teacher said.

BaekHyun and LuHan squealed in delight making their friends looked at them weirdly. However, ChanYeol and Sehun just chuckled at them. “Tent 003, SuHo, you share with Lay”. Lay looked at SuHo and flashed a smiled making his dimples appeared while SuHo looked down, blushing. “Tent 004 KyungSoo, you shared with Kai” the teacher said making KyungSoo groaned. “Ugh, why did I end up sharing with that guy? He’s making me sick!” he said.

Kai smirked and wrapped his arms around KyungSoo’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, I will not bother you!” he smiled but KyungSoo walked away. He pouted making his friends laughed at him. He gave them an deathly glare. “Tent 005, XiuMin, you share with Chen”. Chen and XiuMin looked at each other and smiled.

Tao was nervous; he doesn’t know who’s the boy he’ll sharing with the tent. “I hope he’s nice.” He thought. “Tent 006, Tao, you shared with..” “Oh please make him share with me please make Tao share it with me!” Kris thought. “Tao, you share with Kris.” “BINGO! Thank God!” he smiled. Meanwhile Tao felt nervous again, he will share a tent with Kris. He remembered what happened when he was in XiuMin’s house. “What if he became a stupid ert again? What will I do?” he thought.

Then after boys, the teacher paired up the girls. After they’d paired up, they went to their respective tent. Tao and Kris step inside their tent. They felt awkward. It’s very quiet between them until Kris broke up the silence, “Uhm, ZiTao you can take the side near the screen door while I’ll take the window side” he said. “Ok” Tao nodded.

After unpacking their things and change their upper clothes, they heard something, “All students please get your activity cards here at the stage.” The teacher said. They looked at each other and walked out the tent. They walked on the stage with their friends.

Tao and his friends’ conversation…

 

“Oh my God! I can’t believe it! I paired up with SeHun!” LuHan squealed in delight. “I can’t believe I’m sharing the tent with ChanYeol!” BaekHyun said. Tao rolled his eyes on them while KyungSoo and SuHo’s face are in deep red. “Why are you two blushing?” Tao asked. The two. “Yeah, is there something happened between you two and your partners?” XiuMin asked smiling. “Nothing, they just help us unpacked” they said. “Waahh what a true gentleman!” LuHan squealed. Then suddenly all of them looked at Tao. BaekHyun scooted closer at Tao. “So… what happened between you and Kris?” he smirked.

“Awkward, Kris is very quiet and he didn’t do anything bad” he said. “Oh maybe he changed… just for you!” LuHan teased making Tao flushed in pink. “Stop it!” he said. But deep in his thoughts, he was happy that the Bad Boy Dragon changed for him. “What the heck Tao? Why are you thinking that? Maybe he just playing on you” he thought again.

 

Kris and his friends’ conversation…

“Waaahhh I can’t believe it, I’ve been paired up with BaekHyun Hyung!” ChanYeol was fanboying over the older. “Waahh my Kyunggie! I can sleep with him tonight!” Kai said happily. “I’m happy for you guys! Just don’t think something dirty with them especially you Kai!” Lay said laughing. Kai pouted, “Hey! I’m not a ert, I’m still a !” he yelled making the students around them look at them.

“Kai hushed your mouth!” Chen said. Then all of them glanced at Kris who was in his daydreaming about the y Wushu Panda. “So… Kris, what do you feel now that you and Tao are sharing a tent?” Kai said smirking. “Nah, it’s very awkward between us” Kris said simply. “Oh, really, but I know inside you’re very happy because for the second time, you can have Tao ‘ALONE’” ChanYeol said making the others smirked.

“Shut up” Kris hissed but he turned around his back facing his friends and smiled. “Yah! Kris, why did you stop walking?”Chen said. Kris realized it and tugged Chen on the way to the stage.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“After getting all the activity cards, each student must form a group, so start up looking for some friends, no limited number of members.” The teacher said. The students hurriedly formed a group. And here are the lists of groups that been formed:

 SUPER JUNIOR

Members : LeeTeuk, HeeChul, HanKyung, YeSung, KangIn, EunHyuk, SungMin, ShinDong, DongHae SiWon, RyeoWook, KiBum, KyuHyun, ZhouMi and Henry.

GIRLS GENERATION

Members: TaeYeon, Tiffany, Sunny, SooYoung, HyoYeon, Jessica, Yuri, YoonA and SeoHyun

F(x)

Members: Victoria, Luna, Amber, Krystal, Sulli

EXO

Members: SuHo, Lay, BaekHyun, ChanYeol, KyungSoo, Kai, SeHun, LuHan, Chen, XiuMin, Kris and Tao.

 

“Now that’d you formed a group, this is the activity that you have to be accomplished.” The teacher said. “F(x) group will do the Log-Racing, Super Junior group will do the Centipede Race, Girls Generation group will do the Relay and lastly the EXO will do the Rappelling. Ok now that you know your activity, you can go now to the activity section, the instructors are waiting for you.” The teacher said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1

 

The EXO group met their instructor. “Hi guys! My name is JongHyun and I will teach how to do the Rappelling…” JongHyun started to teach them how to put on the safety gears and know the precautions. After the discussion, they immediately climbed up to the top which will they performe Rappelling.

LuHan’s heartbeat was increasing as he climbed up the stairs that leads to them at the top. Well as you know LuHan is afraid of heights. The EXO group reached the top and LuHan accidentally looked down. He gasped and walked backwards until he bumped at someone’s chest. “LuHan Hyung?” Sehun said.

LuHan looed at SeHun’s handsome face and hugged him tight. “SeHun! I’m scared!” LuHan let out a small cry. SeHun tried to comfort him by patting his back and whispering sweet nothings to him. “Sshhh, Hyung, don’t cry, you won’t fall there. I’ll be there for you” he said. “Ok! Guys, please double check if your safety gears are perfectly placed tightly on you ok. You guys both go in pairs. So who wants to go first?” JongHyun said.

“SuHo and I will go first” Lay hold SuHo’s hand making the older blush at the sudden contact. They heard whistles and giggling of their friends but the get rid of it. Slowly, they drifted down, holding hands until they’ve reached the ground. After them, came BaekHyun and ChanYeol, then Kai and KyungSoo, then XiuMin and Chen, then Tao and Kris.

Kris glanced at the young Kingka, he was a bit scared and nervous. “You alright there, ZiTao?” he asked softly. Tao shakily nodded. “Scared?” he asked again “A little” the young Kingka replied. He smiled, “Don’t worry you won’t fall just keep looking at the wall not below ok” he said giving Tao a reassuring smile. Tao nodded, “Thanks Kris” he said softly.

The older Kingka smiled, “Great, let’s go” he said and they slowly drifted down. Well after them was SeHun and LuHan because the older of the two is almost fainted. “Hyung, it’s our turn” SeHun said gesturing LuHan to get ready. “But SeHun, I’m really scared” LuHan said with fear in his eyes. “Don’t worry Hyung, you got me! I’m here for you” he smiled making LuHan blushed despite of being scared.

“Go LuHan! Go LuHan, you can do it!” KyungSoo and the others cheered for him making LuHan smile. “I can do this!” he said. “Ready?” SeHun asked still holding his hands. LuHan took a deep breath and nodded. Slowly they made their way down to the ground. LuHan’s eyes were closed. SeHun sometimes squeezed gently LuHan’s hands to make him calm a bit.

When they reached, the ground, SeHun immediately pulled LuHan for a hug. “You did it Hyung! You did it!” SeHun said in a cheerful tone. LuHan blushed and hugged SeHun back. “Wow, you guys are all awesome, you may now proceed to your next activity which is Relay, goodbye guys!” JongHyun said and bowed. They all bowed and made their way to the swimming pool which they will perform Relay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well I'll give you a hint about the next chapter.... 

 

Their first night in their camping ... Will the two Kingkas get along with each other ? Or Kris will do something ert again???

Let's find out to the next chapter ///

 

Special Thanks for the subcribers !!!

Till then XOXO!!!!!!!!!!!