Bonus Chapter – Chen’s Surprise!

In Love with another Kingka

 

 

Bonus Chapter again :D

...................................................................................................................

 

 

“Min”

“Min”

“MIN”

“MIINN”

 

“XIUMIN HYUNG!!!” Chen shouted inside his room.

He was bored. He missed his boyfriend. He missed XiuMin. It has been a month since he saw his Hyung because XiuMin gone for a vacation in his grandparents house. Well they’ve graduated in high school already. “Hmm, I’m bored. I miss hyung” he sighed deeply, until a bright idea came to his mind. He took out his phone and dialed Kris number.

“Hello?” voice of Kris came out on the other line.

“Hey Kris, it’s Chen”

“Yo! What’s up Chen?”

“I need your help”

“For what?”

“I need you too……………” he whispered on the phone.

“Ok so I will do that”

“Yeah, and also you can bring Tao”

“Well ok, is that it?

“Yes thank you! Bye”

“Bye”

A smiled formed on his lips after that.

 

 

..........................................................................................

 

XiuMin was watering their plants on his grandparents placed. “Waah, looked at you all! You bloomed this month!” he talked to the flowers and then he sighed. He took out his phone, tap the screen and stared at it. The picture of him kissing Chen’s cheek appeared on the phone.

“How are you ChenChen? I miss you. I miss you so much! I hope I can see you soon” he said and put back his phone onto his pocket.

 

“XiuMin, breakfast is ready” his grandma called out the window.

“Coming!” he said and began running inside.

 

................................................................................

 


The night came, Tao, Kris and Chen we’re on the way to XiuMin’s house to give him a surprise visit. Chen is smiling along the way. Tao glanced at him and smiled. “You surely miss him Hyung” he said.

“Yeah, a lot. I haven’t seen him for a month” Chen said.

“I’m sure he’ll be surprise later when he saw you” Kris said.

“Lucky the two of you are still together eve we we’ve graduated” the younger said to the kingkas and which Tao chuckled a bit. “Ugh, if you only knew, I’m so tired of his whine just to buy him items in Gucci” Kris said laughing while Tao pouted. “Yah, YiFan! You want to be hit again!???” Tao threatened the older kingka who stopped laughing and shook his head.

“No, sorry Tao” he said.

Chen couldn’t help but smiled at his two friends.

 

............................................................................................

 

“XiuMin, you have visitors” his grandma called out.

XiuMin went down the stairs and looked at his grandma. “I wonder who they are?” he thought. He opened the door and widen his eyes to see his friends. “Tao! Kris! What are you doing here?” he asked and hugged them both. “Well, we wanted to visit you, we miss you a lot” Tao said.

“Oh, I miss you too! Come inside I’ll make you dinner” he said.

“Oh about that can we invite you to have dinner outside here?” Kris said.

“Hmm, yeah? Can you wait for a moment here, I’ll just change” he said and began climbing up the stairs.

 

After a few minutes, he came back. “Grandma, I’ll just have dinner outside”

“Ok, be careful” his grandma said.

Along the way, XiuMin and Tao chat with each other.

 

“So how are you and Kris?”

“Well just fine”

“How’s everybody?”

“Fine too, KyungSoo and Kai went on a vacation too. BaekHyun and ChanYeol did a part time job. Lay and SuHo are taking their entrance exam. SeHun and LuHan are looking for some schools” The young kingka said.

“Uhm, how about Chen?” he asked.

“Well he’s on his house doing God know what” Tao laughed but for XiuMin, he felt sad because his boyfriend didn’t come to visit him.

“Oh we’re here” Kris said and park his car on the lot.

“Let’s go” Kris said as they went inside the place. It was very warm and cozy and there a few people that time. “So what do you want to order Hyung?” Tao asked him. “Hmm, I’ll have this steak and some pineapple juice” he said. “OK!” Kris and Tao said and leave XiuMin on the table. He waited for a few moments before he received his order.

“One steak with pineapple juice for XiuMin” the person said. “Wait, How did you know----- C-Chen?” his eyes wide to see Chen standing in front of him, smiling. “Hi, Hyung” he said. He put the food on the table and hugged his hyung who hugged him back. “What are you doing here? Where’s Tao and Kris?” XiuMin asked.

“Well I actually wanted to visit you here so I came with a plan with Tao and Kris here, and speaking of them, they went outside” the younger said. XiuMin can’t control but to kiss Chen’s lips I which the younger blushed deep red. “II miss you so much ChenChen!” he said.

“I-I M-Miss y-you t-too” Chen stuttered, still can’t recover on the kiss.

XiuMin chuckled again.

“Ahm Hyung, I want to give you this” Chen showed the keychain to XiuMin in which the older smiled widely. The necklace was silver with a letter XC on it. “Awww, thank you my dongsaeng! I love you !” XiuMin said.

“You’re welcome hyung, I love you too!!” Chen said. XiuMin decided to kiss him again.

“Well, let’s eat then!” the younger said. They began eating their food and sometimes laughing at the younger’s jokes.

 

.........................................................................

 

Meanwhile,

 

Outside the restaurant, there stood Kris, back hugging his kingka. Together they looked at the full moon who shone brightly in the sky. “Waaah, I’m so happy for XiuMin and Chen” Tao said. “Me too, are you happy being with me” Kris asked him and Tao smiled. “Of course I am, my kingka!” he said and peck Kris’ lips.

“I love you”

“I love you too!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another short Bonus chapter :D :D :D
 

Hope you like it :D

 

Thanks for the subbies :D

 

I have a new story but i don't know what will be the title of it.... so I'll just think of sa title first before I post it :D
 

Bye bye :D