Chapter Thirteen – Way back Home

In Love with another Kingka

 

I have time so I update this chapter :D :D :D

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

KyungSoo and Kai’s tent

 

“Hyung, please, I’m very sorry! I know it was my entire fault. Please forgive me, Please don’t hate me” Kai keep poking KyungSoo who was pouting and crossing his arms, eyes glaring on him. “I’m so scared to death JongIn! Why did you do that?” KyungSoo asked. “I thought it ill be fun”Kai said. “Well for you and your friends, but what about us?” kai looked down. He can’t find any right reason why did they do that. “You’re right, I didn’t think of you and you’re friends before we scared you. I’m sorry” he was about to stand up when arms caught his wrist.

“Ok, I’m not mad anymore, but promised you won’t do it again” Kai eyes lit up and hugged his Hyung. “I promised Hyung! I’ll never do it again” Kai leaned in a kissed KyungSoo’s cheeks making the older flushed in pink.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LuHan and SeHun’s tent

 

“Hyung, please, please forgive me!” SeHun said at LuHan who was facing back at him. “You know, I get easily scared SeHun, but still you did it and scared me” LuHan said in low tone. SeHun looked down.

LuHan was right, he easily get scared even if it’s a tiny bug. “Hyung, I’m very sorry” he said.

“I don’t know, SeHun” LuHan said.

“But, Hyung…” SeHun pouted and sniffed.

LuHan faced SeHun and his heart melt.

How can’t he forgive this cute person in front of him?

“Fine, I’ll forgive you, don’t cry now” He gave SeHun a hug. The younger wiped his tears and slowly smiled. “Thank you Hyung” he hugged LuHan back.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SuHo and Lay’s tent

 

“JoonMyeonnie, I’m sorry. I was stupid, I don’t want to scared you, I just joined them” Lay tried to explained everything to SuHo. “YiXing, I thought someone were going to kill us, I thought we’re gonna die at the forest, why did you join them?” SuHo asked, sniffing. Lay back-hugged SuHo, “I’m really sorry JoonMyeon, I thought it was going to be fun, I didn’t know that you will be like this” he placed his chin on SuHo’s shoulder.

“O, I’ll forgive you YiXing but please promise me that you won’t scare me like that again” SuHo turned around to face Lay. The younger nodded, “I’ll promise JoonMyeon, I love you” YiXing said. “I love you too, Xingie!” SuHo peck Lay’s lips earning a smile with dimples from the younger.

But SuHo’s eyes widen again, “Oh no Tao and XiuMin are still missing, we have to find them, maybe they’re still in the forest” he was about to go outside when Lay stopped him. “They’re fine JoonMyeonnie! Kris and Chen texted me that they already have Tao and XiuMin so don’t worry” Lay said smiling then yawned. “I’m sleepy, let’s go to bed” he grabbed SuHo’s hand and they slide down on their sleeping bag.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao woke up early to find himself, sleeping on a bed. He tried to remembered what happened, they we’re on a ghost hunting, someone scared them, they split up, he tripped and he woke up and he was Kris’ mansion. He let his feet touched the floor and stood up. He can walk properly again, “The pain was gone, thanks to Kris” he thought.

He went to the bathroom and washed his face; he gurgle some water and exited. He was about to walked through the door when it opened revealing Kris in a white shirt and sweatpants. “Oh you’re awake! Let’s go” he grabbed Tao’s hand and exited at the room.

“K-Kris, where are we going?” Tao asked as they slowly climbed down the stairs. “Breakfast” Kris said smiling. Tao joined Kris at the dining table. Tao glanced at the whole dining room, he gasped, because the furniture there all made of gold and silver, at the top of the ceiling stood the big gold chandelier with bright yellow lights in it. Well in their house they have furnitures made of gold and silver too, but this is different.

“Like my dining room?” Kris smiled. The young Kingka just nodded but his attention is on different kinds of food in the table. Fried bacon strips, toasted bread, fried rice, eggs, fried chicken and many more. For the desserts, they have cake, banana split, and fruit salad. The sight made Tao almost drool.

“Well don’t just stared at the food, eat it” Kris chuckled making the young Kingka blushed a bit. Together, they all ate the food. After eating, “Uhm, Kris, we have to go back to the campsite, maybe they’re all worried about us” Tao said. They are sitting on the couch in the living room. Just like the dining room, the furniture in the living room was made of gold and silver too.

Kris glanced at his wristwatch and noticed that is 7:30 a.m. He grabbed Tao’s hand and stood up. “You’re right, let’s go” they walked to the front door.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the way back to the campsite, silence come between them, making the two felt awkward to each other. Kris broke the silence.

“So, Tao, we’re friends now right?” Oh shoot what kind of question is that? Smooth Kris! Really smooth!

“Yeah” Tao smiled. Tao, say something! Asked him!

“So, why did the school called you Bad Boy Dragon?” he asked.

Kris sighed deeply and answered,”Well, they call me that because am I playboy, I made 3 girlfriends in just one day and break up with them in just a few seconds. Well, they call me dragon because I’m very fond of it”

“Oh I see” Tao respond.

“What about you? Why did they called you y Wushu Panda?” Kris asked back.

“Well, I’m good at Wushu, you saw me doing that on the gym, and I like pandas, they’re cute. But I don’t know why they called me y, I’m not like that” Tao said.

What are you saying!? You’re the iest panda I’ve ever seen, and you looked gorgeous!  Kris thought to himself.

“Oh I see” Kris said.

They’re almost reached the campsite when Tao talked again.

“You know, I think it’s not suitable for you to be called Bad Boy Dragon anymore…”

“Huh? Why?”

“Because I didn’t see you anymore flirting with girls or guys, and I don’t hear news about you break up with some of them, I think you’ve changed” Tao said and looked down. Kris flushed in pink.

Because of you Tao! You changed me Tao; you turned me into a good person! It’s because I love you!

They’ve reached the campsite when Kris grabbed Tao’s wrist and stopped. The young Kingka looked at the older whose staring at him.

“Tao, I have something to tell you” he said and leaned making the chest collided.

“Uhm, wh…what i-is i-it?” Tao stuttered, he was blushing hard.

“Tao, I” Come on Kris say it! Say that you love him! Don’t be a coward! Say it!

 

“Tao, I” Kris leaned in closer and their face is only an inch apart.

 

“Tao, I lo---“Kris almost kissed Tao…

“TAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

OH SHOOT!

LuHan and BaekHyun shouted and ran towards them making the two separate right away.

LuHan and BaekHyun hugged their panda tightly. “My baby panda, are you ok? Did Kris do something to you?” LuHan asked eyeing Kris.

The young Kingka smiled, “I’m fine, don’t worry, Kris didn’t do anything to me, he save from those friends of his” he explained. “Oh, lucky you coz Kris didn’t joined them but for us, that big giant over there!” BaekHyun pointed at ChanYeol who were walking towards them.

“Baek- Hyung, are you still mad at me?” ChanYeol pouted.  The older glared at him, but he smiled and peck ChanYeol’s cheeks. “No, you’re forgiven” BaekHyun said. They looked at Tao, LuHan, Kris and the others whose jaws dropped. “Don’t tell me you two are already…?” SeHun said.

“Yes! We are a couple!” ChanYeol said proudly while back hugging BaekHyun who just blushed of what he said.

 

“Wow, that’s great we’re all happy for you guys!” KyungSoo smiled and hugged BaekHyun.

 

After congratulating the new couple, they all went to eat breakfast and after that they get prepared their things because they will leave the campsite and going home.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Are all the students here inside the bus?” the teacher said. After checking that all of the student have buckled up to their seats, they proceed to leave the campsite.

 

While on the Way back home…

 

Kris cannot help but to stare he sleeping Kingka whose head was resting on the head board. “Ugh! Kris control yourself! Don’t do anything that cause Tao to be mad at you!” his mind spoke. He felt his heart was pounding hard on his chest. He glanced at the Tao’s soft, pink lips. He felt himself blushed. “Oh no no no no no! Kris! Don’t stare at his lips! Don’t think that you want kiss him! Don’t!!!!!!!!” his kind spoke again.

He shook his head a little and sighed. He let his head rest on the headboard and close his eyes. He was about to drift off when something bumped his right shoulder. He opened his eyes glanced on it only to be widen. Tao’s head was leaning on his right shoulder. His heart pounded on his chest. He can’t help but to nuzzle his nose onto Tao’s hair inhale that sweet scent. He smiled and whispered, “I love you Tao” then leaned on Tao’s head and closed his eyes to sleep.

 

Kai stood up and walked to the bus to asked something to Kris when he stopped, he smiled and got his phone and take a picture on the two Kingkas who we’re sleeping peacefully then got back to his seat and show it to his friends who smirked and asked to passed it to their phones.

 

 

 

After the ride they all slowly walked out on the bus and picked up their things. Tao and XiuMin bade goodbye to their friends and grab a taxi.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few weeks have passed, Tao and Kris became friendlier to each other, the Girls Generation we’re fangirling about SuHo, Lay, BaekHyun and ChanYeol’s sweetness to each other.

 

2 months have passed…

 

“Kyunggie, can I take you on a date with me?” Kai questioned the cute big eye nboy who was now blushing madly because of the sudden question. “W-what?” KyungSoo stuttered. “I said, can I take you on a date with me?” Kai asked again, he was nervous because KyungSoo was still quiet.

“Kyunggie…”

“Yes”

“Really?” Kai said smiling in victory.

“Yes Kai, I will go out on a date with you” KyungSoo blushed again and looked down.

 

The younger cannot help but to hug the older whose eyes even more widen. “Yay! I’ll pick you up this Saturday 7:00 p.m. ” Kai said and bid goodbye to KyungSoo who just smiled widely after he left.

 

--------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wooh!!! kai and KyungSoo will go on a date ...

 

Another couple will be form ???? What do you think ??

 

See ya next chapter :D : D : D