Chapter Seventeen – Kris was about to confess……

In Love with another Kingka

UPDATE for all of you :D :D :D

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“C-Chen Y-you”

 

Chen looked down, a tint of pink crept on his cheeks. XiuMin looked at him in wide eye then spoke,

“Why did you make my picture your wallpaper?” he asked in a serious tone. On Chen’s phone was a picture of him with a peace sign. “Uhhm…” Chen doesn’t know what to answer, he don’t know what will XiuMin’s reaction if he said his reason. “Uhm… Hyung it’s because…” still swallowing the lump of his throat. “What Chen?” XiuMin asked again.

“Hyung, I love you”

“…”

“Uhm, Hyung???”” Chen looked at XiuMin and to his surprised, his chubby-cheek Hyung was now standing in front of him. “You love me?” XiuMin said to him with a glint of happiness on his face. Chen looked down and nodded. The pink on his cheeks turned red. He ready himself for his rejection. “Chen, looked at me” Confused at what his Hyung said he looked up. XiuMin slowly leaned in and pressed his lips onto his plump ones that made the younger’s eyes widen.

XiuMin pulled back, smiling to him while Chen was stunned, “H-Hyung…” XiuMin pinched his cheeks gently. “Oh, my dongsaeng is so cute!!!” he squealed a little. The younger blink his eyes, “Hyung? You love me too?” he asked cutely making XiuMin giggled at his cuteness. “Of course! I love you too, ChenChen!” Chen blushed at his nickname and smiled. XiuMin is now his boyfriend.

XiuMin grabbed Chen’s phone and tapped the screen, “Let’s change your wallpaper ChenChen!” he said. Chen pouted a bit, “Why, you looked so cute there?” XiuMin giggled again and quickly tapped the camera button, “I want us to be your wallpaper” he said making Chen smiled. His hyung wants to take apicture with him and make it his wallpaper.

“Say cheese” XiuMin held up up the camera and grabbed Chen, the younger made a peace sign. He thought that XiuMin will do the same but instead he kissed him on the cheek while he snapped the photo making Chen blushed redder. XiuMin looked at the picture and quickly set it as wallpaper. He passed it onto his own phone and made it also his wallpaper. He looked at Chen and giggled at his reaction. He looked at the screen again and noticed that it was late.

“Chen we should go to sleep, it’s getting late. He quickly dragged Chen on the bed and laid him. He turned off the light making it dark. The small lamp on the table made the room a bit more relaxing. He quickly got on the bed and saw Chen smiling at him. “Thanks for loving me back Hyung”

XiuMin smiled and peck his lips, “Night ChenChen, I love you”

“Night Hyung, I love you too”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Weeks have passed…

 

The other members knew about XiuMin and Chen and they’re all happy for them. Their classmates squealed at their sweetness. Knowing that, Kris decided at something, he will confess to Tao, he can’t hold his feelings anymore he have to say it before it became late.

“Kris oppa, can I have your autograph” a girl handed a pen and a thick paper which he gladly take and signed. “Here you go” he smiled making the girl blushed and murmured “thank you”. Kris looked again at Tao who was busy practicing his Wushu in the center part of the gym. They’re all in the gym watching Tao in his training. His friends cheered the young Kingka who waved at them and proceeded back to his training.

And here goes his heart again, pounding on his chest wildly as if it wants to jump off to his body. “Tao, Tao, Tao, you never failed to keep my heart beats fast whenever I see you”  he murmured to himself.

After the training, they wait for Tao to come out the locker and they all walked outside the school and went to a café to grabbed some drink. After getting their drinks, they talked to about themselves, their interest and laughed at ChanYeol and Chen’s jokes. Their friends was busy to their lovers when Kris asked Tao.

“Tao, what stuff do you think will appropriate to give?” he asked. “Well is it for your friend?” Ta asked back. “Well… it is for someone important to me…” Kris said scratching the back of his head. “Someone important, is he had a girlfriend/boyfriend?”  the thought made Tao’s heart in pain. Kris has a special someone. And Tao didn’t like it.

“Uhm, well if it is an important person, well give him/her a plushie, I’m sure he/she will like it” Tao said with a bit sadness on his voice. “Oh! really?” Kris asked again making the young Kingka nodded in response. “Yeah I’m sure of it”

 Tao didn’t talked too much after that, still occupied with Kris’ ‘Someone important’.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Few more weeks have passed …

 

Tao was already outside the school, ready to go home, his friends got home early because he stayed a bit late. He was walking through the park when he saw a figure in swing. He walked closely to that figure and heard sniffing and sobbing. He walked a bit further and noticed that he knew that person.

“M-MinHo Hyung?” he said and indeed, it was MinHo, tears in his red puffy eyes. “Taozi!” he stood up and hugged him tight He cried on the young Kingka’s shoulder. “MinHo Hyung, what happened?” MinHo pulled out a bit and looked at Tao, “TaeMin, he wants to break up with me” Tao widen his eyes. “Why Hyung?”

“We had a fight, he and I want to go to the mall to have a date, but he wants to dressed up like a girl, but I didn’t let him because I know that some guys will come and flirt with him. They will eye him because he’s too pretty and really looked like girl. But he wants to wear it until we started yelling at each other that cause TaeMin to decide we should break because I was too possessive”

Tao finally understand MinHo and quickly hugged him. “Ssshh, don’t cry, Hyung, I’m sure TaeMin Hyung didn’t mean it. Ssshhh, don’t cry, he will come back” they sat down for a moment and Tao let MinHo cry it all out until he stopped.

After a few minutes, MinHo stopped crying and smiled, “I know, I will apologized to him for being possessive and make up with him” he said. Tao smiled to him “Yeah, and I’m sure he will forgive you and you will be together again” he said making MinHo siled wider and kissed his cheek, “Thank you Tao, you did helped me a lot” Tao smiled again and returned the kiss on MinHo’s cheek. “You’re welcome Hyung, I’m glad that I could help.

“Hmm, how about you Tao? I want to know if there’s someone in your heart” MinHo asked making Tao flushed. His heart pound on his chest. “Kris”  “Well I have” he said shyly making MinHo grinned, “May I know who is it?” Tao flushed redder, “Well he’s our school kingka and he was so handsome”

“oOOOHHHhh, so my baby panda is in love, have you planning to confess to him?” that question made Tao thought for bit and smiled, “Well I do now! I was planning to confess to him tomorrow” he said. “That’s nice, I’ sure that person will love you back coz no one can resist your charm” MinHo smiled. “I hope so”                         

 

“MinHo! MinHo!” A voice shouted making the two looked at that person who made the sound.

“TaeMin!” MinHo smiled.

TaeMin ran to MinHo’s arms and hugged him. “MinHo Hyung, I’m sorry, I’m very, very sorry, I don’t want to break up with you, I’m very sorry, please forgive me, you were right, I shouldn’t wear that thing, It made me uncomfortable. Please forgive me Hyung!” TaeMin sobbed on his shoulder.

MinHo pulled out and wiped his tears, “Don’t worry TaeMin, I’ll forgive you, and I’m sorry too, for being so possessive. It’s just that I love you so much and I hate to see some people looking at you in a dirty way, I love you TaeMin” the younger smiled and peck his lips, “Love you too, MinHo!” he said and they heard a squeal. It was from Tao. “Aww, you two are so cute” they all laughed.

“Uhm, we should go now bye Tao! Don’t forget what I told you!” MinHo said and they waved goodbye to the young Kingka. “Bye!” Tao waved backed and sighed. He walked again. He helped MinHo made up with TaeMin. Now he wants to get on with his plan, he will confess to someone he love. He will confess to Kris. He will tell him he loved him. He will---

He stopped when he felt stepped on something. He looked down and saw a little panda plushie on the ground. Curiously, he picked it up and noticed that it has greeting card on it.

TO: Huang ZiTao

 

He brows furrowed. “For me? Buit who will give it to me?” Tao thought for a bit and his eyes widen. He quickly ran to the road.

 

KRIS!!!!

 

----------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED------------------------------------------

 

Ooohhhh... It came from Kris ...

So what will happen next? WOAH, what can I say? Thanks much for the subbies ..!!! and for those who upvoted this fic :D

 

Till then....

WATCH OUT!!!

Be ready all of you for drama scenes next chapter ......