Chapter Nine – First Night (On the Tent)

In Love with another Kingka

Sorry guys, but I'm not updating for a while so I decided to post this chapter .. hope u like it!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After the Relay, the EXO group also performed the Centipede and Log Racing, which was even more fun. The whole day ends and the night came. They’re now eating and sat in the middle of the fire they made. “Wow, camping is really fun right Kyunggie!” Kai said nudging KyungSoo who just nodded in response. “Especially the Log racing, you guys are great!” BaekHyun said to Kris friends, specifically ChanYeol.

“Thanks for the compliment BaekHyun, you guys are great too, doing the centipede race” Lay said to them, specifically to SuHo who just flushed in pink. After they all finished what they’re eating, they proceed to take a warm bath and then they went onto their tents.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BaekHyun and ChanYeol’s Tent

 

BaekHyun was drying this hair and ChanYeol was already lied down in his sleeping bag when the older realized that the younger was staring at him for a long time. “Is there something on my face ChanYeol?” BaekHyun asked raising a brow. “Nothing Hyung, just admiring you, you looked pretty even you don’t have an eyeliner” ChanYeol flashed smile. BaekHyun blushed and looked away. “Oh stop it! ChanYeol! You’re making me blushed!” he said and throw a pillow and ChanYeol’s face.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SuHo and Lay’s Tent

 

“SuHo Hyung, can I tell you something?” Lay said his gaze on the floor. “What is it Lay? Is something bothering you?” SuHo asked and looked at him. Lay looked up and find SuHo staring at him. “SuHo Hyung” he held SuHo’s hands. “I think… I’m in love with you” Lay said and looked down again. SuHo eyes widen at Lay’s sudden confession. “Lay”. “Uhm, let’s just forget what I said I think I’m out of my mind” Lay chuckled nervously.

He looked again at SuHo only to find the older was leaning closer to him. His eyes widen, “S-S-SuHo H-Hyung” he managed to say those words before he felt a pair of soft lips touch his. His eyes widen at first but shut it and feel the warm kiss. The kiss last 10 seconds until SuHo pulled out. Lay slowly open his eyes, his cheeks is bright red like SuHo’s.

“S-SuHo Hyung” he said. “I love you too Lay” SuHo looked away and smiled. “R-Really?” Lay said. SuHo nodded. “Then will you be my boyfriend?” Lay said shakily. SuHo looked at him and flashed an angelic smile which cause Lay blushed even redder, “Of course”. Lay smiled, he intertwined their hands and peck SuHo’s cheek.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KyungSoo and Kai’s Tent

 

“Hyung, can we play with my IPod please” Kai gave KyungSoo his best puppy eyes. KyungSoo shooked his heads,  “No, I’m reading” he said and looked away. Kai pouted but he continue to persuade KyungSoo. “Kyunggie Hyung! Please help me, I can’t proceed to the next level until a find the key to the next door” Kai said and leaned closer to KyungSoo’s face. “I said N-----“ KyungSoo’s eyes more widen when he saw how close Kai face is. “Fine! But please move away!” he pushed Kai’s body away from him.

“Yay, thanks KyungSoo Hyung” Kai smiled making KyungSoo smiled too. KyungSoo scanned the screen and find the key. He search and search until he found it. “Yay! KyungSoo Hyung get it! Kyunggie you’re the best!” Kai hugged KyungSoo and peck him on his cheeks. KyungSoo eyes was ( O _ O ) and he blushed in bright red. He felt his heart quicken. He pushed away Kai who looked confused. “What?” the younger asked. “N-nothing, I’m going to sleep” KyungSoo said and lie down.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SeHun and LuHan’s Tent

 

LuHan looked at SeHun, “SeHun, why you’re still awake?” he asked. “Hyung, I can’t sleep” SeHun whispered. “Why?” he asked again. “I’m a bit uncomfortable” Sehun whispered again. “Oh!” he said. SeHun scooted closer to LuHan, “Hyung, can I hug you?” he asked making LuHan blushed. “O-Okay” LuHan said and with that, SeHun place his arms around his waist and snuggled closer to LuHan’s chest making the older blushed even more.

“Hyung, can you sing a song for me?” SeHun asked again. LuHan blushed again. “O-Okay” LuHan said. He cleared his throat and start singing “WHAT IS LOVE”. SeHun feel into deep slumber when LuHan sang the last part. LuHan looked at him and smiled. “I love you SeHun” he whispered and drifted off to sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen and XiuMin’s Tent

 

Chen and XiuMin were getting ready to sleep when…

“Aish, I forgot my sleeping bag!” XiuMin said irritated. Chen looked at him. “XiuMin Hyung, what’s wrong?” he asked. “Just forgot my sleeping bag” he said. “Oh, well you can share with mine” he offered. XiuMin blushed at what he said. Me and him, on his sleeping bag, together? OMG!” he thought. “Uhm, i-it’s ok, I can sleep without it” he rejected Chen’s offer but the younger shook his head.

“No, it’s really cold right now and I don’t want you to catch a cold” Chen said worrily. XiuMin looked and smiled, his cheeks are flushed in red. “He’s concern with me! Come on XiuMin, share with him!”  His mind said. “O-Ok!” he smiled a bit making Chen smile too. XiuMin slide himself into the sleeping bag with Chen. His heart quicken, he could feel the warm heat on Chen’s body.

“Relax XiuMin, relax!” his mind said again. Slowly he drifted off to sleep. Chen scooted around looked at XiuMin. He smiled and peck XiuMin’s cheek. “You’re so cute Hyung” he whispered before he fell into sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris and Tao’s Tent

 

The two Kingkas can’t sleep, they felt uncomfortable. Sometimes they steal glances at each other until…

Kris shot up and ruffled his hair, “Aish!!!! Why can’t I sleep?” he said. Tao shot up too and began laughing at him. “Why are you laughing at me?” he shot glare. “You look funny with your hair, hahahaha” Tao said while clutching his stomach. Kris smirked and began tickling his sides. “Oh really! Huh! That’s funny!” he said while tickling Tao. The younger Kingka laughed hard. “Hahahaha, stop, hahaha , stop!” he said and they both fell with Kris on top of him.

Kris stopped tickling and Tao stopped laughing. They looked at each other’s eyes and their hearts are beating rapidly. “The heck! Tao! You’re so beautiful!”  Kris thought. “Kris Why are you so handsome!”  Tao said. Kris began leaning closer until his face is only an inch away with Tao’s. Tao shut his eyes and prepared for anything happened. Kris began to smirk and suddenly he switched to his ert mode.

 “Why are you closing your eyes? Did you expect me doing something” he chuckled. Tao opened his eyes only to find the older Kingka smirking at him. He pushed Kris away and glared at him while the older Kingka was laughing at him. Tao began throwing pillows at him, “You really are a ert Kris!” he said. Kris began walking outside leaving Tao inside the tent. He still laughing hard outside at the thought of Tao’s face.

Tao was very pissed when he thought of something. He began to smirk, “Hmm! Let’s see if you can still laugh at me” he walked outside and found Kris who was still laughing. “Kris!” he called to him. The older looked at him, “Yes?” Kris’ eyes widen when he felt a pair of soft lips touch his cheeks. He flushed in bright red. “Thanks for saving me earlier at the bus” Tao said and walked inside in the tent leaving a blushing Kris outside.

Kris touched the spot where Tao’s lips landed and smiled. “He kissed me! Tao kissed me! Yes! He kissed me!”  Kris was fanboying on his thoughts. Meanwhile, inside the tent, Tao tried to control his laugh at Kris face when he gave him a kiss but he burst out laughing.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Waahh.. thanks for the hundred subbies .. :D :D :D

 

See ya next chapter XOXO!!!