Bonus Chapter - Movie Time!!!

In Love with another Kingka

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hi ZiTao! You're very handsome!" one of the girls said to te young kingka. 

 

Tao blushed at the compliment and bowed. "Thank you!" he smiled that made the girls squealed in delight and was about to pinch Tao's cheeks but a hand came over and slapped it away. The girls looked at the owner of that hand and they almost fainted when they saw the gorgeous kingka. 

 

"Please girls, don't touch my Tao, he is mine" Kris suddenly wrap his arms around Tao's waist that made the young kingka blushed and secretly smiled. "K-Kris" he said shyly and hid his face on the kingka's chest. 

The scene was caught by their other friends with their pair of course. 

 

"Aigoo! Get a room guys!" ChanYeol said that made Kris glared at him in which the giant hid behind his short lover BaekHyun.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"Uhm Mr. ZiTao, can I have your number?" a cute guy with glasses asked the kingka. "Uhm, sure why not?" Tao was about to punch his number on the boys phone when Kris took it and gave back to the boy. "Sorry but, he doesn't talk to strangers" and dragged Tao away from the poor boy.

 

"Yah! Kris, why are you so overprotective at me?" Tao suddenly asked the kingka.  They stopped walking and Kris pushed Tao gently on the wall. "Because you're mine Tao, only mine" he said smiling that made Tao blushed in deep red and ooked away. 

 

The bell rang indicating that the 4th period will start any minute. "See you later at your house my Tao" Kris winked at the kingka and walked to his classroom.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After school,

 

Kris and Tao went to the young Kingka's house to watch a movie. "Wait I'll set the player, you go get some snacks" Kris said to the young Kingka who quickly went  to the kitchen. He open the fridge and get some fresh fruits, chips and a chocolate cake. When he went back to the living room, Kris already set the player. 

 

"So what type of movie shall we watch?"  Kris asked.

Tao thought for a bit and smiled, "Let's go watch The Grudge" he said and grab the cd but suddenly interrupted by Kris.

"W-Why The Grudge? Why not other movies?" he said and Tao noticed his face paled. He smirked, "Why are you scared?" he chuckled that made Kris glared at him and sat properly, "NO I'm not! I'm a tough guy" he said confidently.

Tao rolled his eyes, "Ok, then let's watch it" he inserted the disk on the player and play it. He sat down closely to Kris and lean his head on the older's chest.

Actually, Kris is scared at horror movies, he just pretend that he didn't.

 

Then the movie began, at first, it was only mild. Tao felt Kris turn even more pale. But when the scary female crawled on the screen, Kris let out a high pitch scream that made Tao surprised. "AAAAHHHH!!!! Turn it off! Turn it off!!!" Kris said while hiding at Tao's back. 

Tao was laughing hard at Kris attitude, "HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!" then he turned off the player, still laughing at the older who was almost fainted in fear. "HAHAHAHAHA!!" 

Kris streched out himslef and glared at the panda. "It's not funny Tao!!!" 

"HAHAHHAAHA, I thought you we're a tough guy ahahahaha" Tao still laughing hard.

Kris suddenly smirked, "Yes, I'm a tough guy, like this" he quickly pulled Tao into a passionate kiss. Tao gasped but he returned the kiss. 

Kris pulled away and pushed Tao on the sofa and climbed on top of him, smirking. 

Meanwhile, Tao was blushing hard. He didn't expect that.

"K-Kris"

 

Kris smirked, " Who was the one scared now huh?" he smirked and bit his neck. 

"A-Ah K-Kris" the young kingka moaned.

 

Kris kissed him again only to be interrupted by a sudden doorbell at the house. Tao soon realized it and pushed Kris away by kicking his stomach.

"Oww!" Kris winced in pain.

"ERT!!!" Tao said.

 

"Tao honey, we're  home!" his mother yelled outside. 

 

Tao opened the door and greeted his parents. Kris bowed too and do the same.

"Oh Kris, what are you doing here? " Tao's father asked.

"Oh, we're just watching a movie" he said while smirking at Tao who glared a him.

"Oh I see well we're going to our room now" Tao's mother said and went upstairs.

 

Tao closed the door. Kris smirked and wrapped his arms around Tao's waist. "Why don't we go to your room and finished what we're doing?" Kris kiss his cheeks.

 

Tao turned bright red and elbowed him.

 

"Owww!!"

 

"ERT!!!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hahahaha :D  I got bored so I made another bonus chapter for you guys! :D :D :D 

Sorry for being a bit Y hahaha :D 

 

Hope you enjoy it :D