Chapter One – Register

In Love with another Kingka

 

I'll post my first chapter ..

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

“Tao! Wake up! We have to go to school!” XiuMin throw a pillow on his face. Tao stirred and open his eyes a little but it became wide when he saw XiuMin on his room. He got up. “Yah! What are you doing here? How did you get here?” he said while rubbing his eyes.

“Hello!? Your mother of course told me your room! I was here 15 minutes ago.  Now come on! It’s the last day of the enrollment and we have to be officially registered in the school.” XiuMin said.

“Oh yeah, I remember. Can you wait for me downstairs for another 15 minutes? I’ll just wash up and change my clothes.” he said.

“Ugh! Fine!” XiuMin went downstairs.

Tao ran to the bathroom to take a bath. After a couple of minutes of washing his body, he went over to his closet and pulled out his boxers, black tight jeans and a white plain t-shirt. He also got a black thin jacket. After putting on the clothes, he ran over to the dresser and fixed his hair. He also put a small amount of powder in his cheeks nose and forehead. After that he went downstairs to see XiuMin sat on the couch, waiting for him.

“Come on XiuMin Hyung!” he grabbed his small bag containing his requirements for enrollment and opened the front door. It was cold outside and the sky was cloudy but there’s no sign of any rain. He say goodbye to his parents and closed the door.

He immediately hopped on to the car with XiuMin. He quickly start the car and drove away.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They’ve reached the school in half an hour. He parked his car on the parking lot near the school ground. They walked to the entrance of the school. They were surprised to see many 4th year students fall in line up to the main entrance of the school.

“Wow! There so many 4th years here.” He said.

The girl on her front turned around and her eyes widen to see the gorgeous Kingka. “Oh my God! It’s ZiTao!” she shouted making the students looked at them.

“Oh my God! ZiTao! He’s here” another girl shouted.

“My! He’s so handsome” another girl said.

ZiTao just smiled making the girl screamed more.

“Ahm guys, let’s give ZiTao a way! Move! He has to be the enrolled right now so let him registered first!” a boy said.

The students was about to move away but Tao stopped them. “No! Stay in your position guys, you have been waiting here for a long time, I’ll just wait for my turn!” he said smiling making the girls screamed again. “Oh ZiTao! You’re such a gentleman! We love you ZiTao!!!” The girls said in unison. ZiTao smiled again.

“Still the school Kingka huh?” XiuMin said on his back.

“Yeah, I don’t know why they treat me like a Kingka, I’m not that handsome.” Tao said.

“Oh come on Tao! You’re tall, handsome, smart and gentleman.” XiuMin said.

Tao just chuckled.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour have passed and it’s their turn. Tao walked up to the clerk and gave her his requirements. The girl blushed when he smiled at her. She smiled back.

“Uhm, Miss, my Form 138 is on the other side of your desk.” He said, still smiling. The girl flushed pink in embarrassment. “Oh yeah, I’m so sorry, I got d-distracted” the girl stuttered while she quickly grabbed his card and check on the computer. “Here you go, you’re now officially registered”she said.

“Thanks” he smiled again and the girl cheeks became red. He walked outside waiting for XiuMin. After XiuMin got registered, they walked to the main entrance. “Ahm XiuMin Hyung, I have to go to the washroom can you wait for me here at the entrance?” he said. XiuMin nodded and hold his stuff. He quickly ran to the bathroom.

While XiuMin was waiting outside, he heard the girls screaming again. “Huh? What’s all the locomotion about?” he quickly took a peek on the girls who are circling at something. Well it’s not something but someone. He saw a tall boy who was walking pass the girls. The boy smiled and flash a wink making the girls gone wild. “Oh my God! Kris I love you, you’re so handsome! Will you be mine?” a girl on his back yelled.

“Please be mine, my bad boy dragon!” another girl said. “I love you all girls!” he shouted and went outside. Some of the girls fainted, some of them blushing hard while the others are screaming to death. “So Kris is the reason, hmm” XiuMin said to himself. “XiuMin Hyung!” Tao shouted. XiuMin and the girls looked at him. The girls began screaming again. “ZiTao!!! We love you!” they scream.

Tao walked at them and saw the girls. “What happened here?” he asked XiuMin while looking the fainted girls in a worried face. “Oh, it’s Kris!” XiuMin said. “Who?” he asked again. “Don’t tell me you don’t know our school’s bad boy dragon?” XiuMin said again while raising one of his brows. “Oh! Kris! The bad boy dragon! I’ve heard of him but I didn’t saw his face” he said.

“So you two didn’t meet yet after spending 3 years here in high school?” XiuMin asked again. Tao just nodded. “Hmm, interesting! The bad boy dragon and the y wushu panda, two well known Kingkas in our school, didn’t actually meet, face to face” XiuMin said while smirking. One of the girls regain consciousness. ZiTao walked towards her and touched her face, “Are you alright Miss?” he asked worrily. As a result the girls eyes widen, she blushed and fainted again.

“Oh my God! She was touched by our y wushu panda!” One of the girls said. “Waahh! I’m jealous! Oppa can you touch my face too?” she asked, giving him a puppy-eyes. “Me too, Oppa!” The other girls said. XiuMin quickly grabbed his hand and walked out the school before ZiTao will end like eaten by a beast.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Tell me Hyung, what exactly is Kris personality?” Asked ZiTao while driving back home. “Why is he called, “The Bad Boy Dragon”?” he asked again. XiuMin told him about Kris. “Well, Kris is known as the bad boy dragon because he is a playboy. He’s smart, tall and handsome but he is a certified PLAYBOY, he can won 10 girls hearts in a day and can easily broke them up in a few seconds. He also sleeps with them if he want to. Sometimes he’s a ert too.” He said.

Tao frowned at what he said. “What!? Playing their hearts? That’s so stupid! He’s not worth to call a man himself” he became pissed. XiuMin chuckled, “Hey man, chill”. “How can I calm down to that kind of guy? He’s a jerk! Playing with girls! Girls are not toys!” he raised his voice. XiuMin chuckled again. “Calm down man! And here’s the best part of him being the BAD BOY DRAGON, he also did it with guys, he treated guys like a boytoy” he said.

Tao widen his eyes. “What!!!?? The mean jerk he is! Bastard!” he yelled. “Woah, easy men! He didn’t anything to you, so stop reacting like you are one of his victim.” XiuMin said while patting his shoulder. “Ugh! Now that I know his true self, I should stay away from him or better yet not to know and meet him! I thought we could be friends at first before you did tell me his personality.” Tao said still pissed off.

“Oh well, if you said so” XiuMin said.

 

 

--------------------------------------------- TO BE CONTINUED --------------------------------------------------