Chapter 06

"His Guardian Angel"

I'm update TT TT

I have new deadline and I hate it for take me too long for an update, mianhaeyooo ~~~

Here we go....

Chapter 06

 

Hyunjoong knocked his brother’s room. This is the time to tell him that he will go on vacation with aunt hwang. He still hesitant to let him go but Jang company and Park Company keep on calling him to meet his brother.

“hyung, are you sleeping.”

“oh, hyunjoongie. Come in, I just washing.” He shouted from his room.

Hyunjoong opened the door and found his brother just out from bathroom only with a towel hanging on his hips. (imagine it #noosebleed)

“aisshhh where’s my favorite t-shirt uhh I cant find it.”

“are searching for your black t-shirt”

“yeah, but I cant find it in my drawer.”

“maybe maid wash it hyung. Just wear this grey one instead, I’ll tell the maid to bring your fave later.”

“arasso.” Jaejoong take the grey one but still pouting. Hyunjoong just shook his head.

“stop pouting, hyung. You know you look good in anything even the ripped clothes.”

“whoa I’ll look y with ripped clothes.”

“who taught you such word hyung?”

“wae? Is that bad word? Changminnie taught me, ugh I shouldn’t follow him that naughty boy.”

“haha it’s okay hyung, I’m just surprised. Come on sit here, I bring you hot chocolate”

“aww thank you, hyunjoongie.”

“hyung, aunt hwang is going to leave on Sunday.”

“leave??? Where? Wae wae wae???”

“she needs to take care of her sick mom.”

“she leave us forever??? Ottokkae???”

“it’s not hyung, just for few months maybe shorter. So I wanna ask if you wanna accompany her, maybe you can take a vacation there.”

“huh??? I can go with her??? Is that okay with you?”

“actually, I’m going to go to China on Monday. I’m afraid that no one will accompany you. I cant trust the maid but aunt hwang. So I think maybe better if you go with aunt hwang, get some fresh air in the country side.”

“so you’ll go for business trip alone? Ask changmin to go with you, I’m worry.”

“hyung, I can handle it. Beside changmin busy as well. I have my secretary with me. “

“if that so. I’m gonna go with aunt hwang then. Poor aunt hwang, she must be sad that her mom sick.”

“I’ll send you there on Sunday. Aunt hwang will help you to pack your belonging.”

“I should tell dad that I’m going with aunt hwang.”

“yeah of course, call him tomorrow. Now lets go to sleep, Junsu and Yoochun will come tomorrow morning and bring you to jogging park.”

“yeayyyy I can play with Su-ie hehehe. Good night, Hyunjoongie.”

“good night, hyung.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“woaaaa.....” I just woke up and open the curtain. It’s Sunday morning and the sky so clear.

I washed and ready to go to the nearest market to buy stuffs for my food storage.

 

Meanwhile, Hyunjoong just arrived in front of an apartement with 4 floors.

“this is the apartement, aunt hwang?”

“yes, young master.”

“wow, your house is big aunt hwang.” Jaejoong yelled.

“it’s not a house, hyung. This is an apartement, you’ll live in one of the room.”

“owh... lets go then.”

They bring all the belongings and enter the apartement on the 3 floor. It’s not a huge one but comfortable. Jaejoong look around in amusing face the  run to the window.

“wow look, we can see everything from here, hyunjoongie.”

“I guess you’ll be fine here, hyung.”

“there’s park near here, young master. We can play there sometimes.”

“really??? Yeayyy ...”

“hyung, I gotta leave now. Take care of yourself and aunt hwang as well, can you?”

“of course, you can trust me.”

“I’ll visit you when I come back from china.” Hyunjoong said with a weak smile. This is first time he will apart from his brother. usually, his business will take 1 or two days but this time Jaejoong will leave him little longer.

“I’m gonna miss you, hyunjoongie.” Jaejoong’s face look sad.

“I’ll call you everyday, I promise.” Hyunjoong hugged his brother for the last time and leave.

 

 

Hara just came back from the market with some paper bags. She saw a luxurious car just left her apartement. She wonder if a high class person live in her place. She’s up to the third floor and stops in front of her nextdoor. There’re some boxes, maybe that ahjumma’s stuffs. So that ahjumma move completely today. She quickly open her door and put all the paper bags in the kitchen.

She comes out to see the next door ahjumma, maybe she can offer some help.

“excuse me....” she shouted in front of the opened door. No answer.

“excuse me, ahjuma...” she shouted louder this time.

It took some minutes till the door fully opened but it’s not an ahjumma she met before.

“annyeong haseyo.” An angelic smile formed on a perfect feature face.

Hara stucked in her place right now. Do I look right??? she thinks. Is this kind of perfect creature exist?

“can I help you??? Do you wanna meet aunt hwang?” he asked again.

“eung yeah, isn’t it ahjumma’s apartement?”

“aunt hwang... someone looking for you.” He shouted then the real ahjumma came out.

“oh agashi...”

“annyeong haseyo. I’m sorry bothering you. I see that you’re finally moving here so I thought that I can help you.”

“very kind of you, young woman. Yes I’m moving today.”

“I thought you live alone.”

“no, I live here with my nephew. Jaejoong ah, introduce yourself.”

“annyeong haseyo, Kim Jaejoong imnida.” He smile again, oh my heart melted she thought.

“Shin Hara imnida.”

“and you can call me aunt hwang. Nice to meet you.”

“nice to meet you, noona...” he continued, his big eyes is so playful, his smile so sincere and warm.

“eh? I thought you’re older than me.”

“we’re almost finish Hara ssi, but if you like you can visit our apartement and I’ll serve you a cup of tea.”

“but I’m bothering you. I’ll just come back tonight, I’m gonna cook something for your house warming party.”

“so thoughtful of you. Thank you Hara ssi.”

“I’m so happy to have a new neighbor. See you tonight aunt hwang, Jaejoong ssi.”

“bye, noona” he waved his hand excitedly.

What’s wrong with him, she thought and left to her apartement.

 

Aahh finally our female lead met another male lead hoho

and story must go on but be patient on me

I'm trying so hard for this, see ya next week

do subscribe and comment juseyo ~~~

Gamsahamnida :)