Chapter 07

"His Guardian Angel"

Welcome back hoho

Here we goooo ....

Chapter 07

 

“so what I’m gonna cook tonight huh?” Hara ask herself. She choose some ingredients and start to cook. It’s almost 6, she wrapped all the foods and changes her clothes the go to next door. When the door opened, an angelic smile once again welcomed her.

“noona is comiiiinnnggg” he yelled, Hara startled.

“Jaejoong ah, ask noona come in.” aunt hwang told from inside.

“noona, come in. let me bring these.” He took the foods from Hara.

“annyeong haseyo.” Hara greeted aunt hwang in the dining room.

“aunt hwang, look. Noona is bringing foods for us.”

“thank you so much, Hara ssi.”

“never mind, I always wanna do this thing.”

“teokbokki !!! his is Hyunjoong’s favorite.” Jaejoong said in a sad tone.

“you miss him?” aunt hwang asked softly and patted Jaejoong’s head.

That gorgeous man just nodded.

“oh see there’s kimchi pancake also Jaejoong ah. Bulgogi and Jigae.”

“that Jigae is little bit spicy coz I put too much chili pasta.”

“Jaejoongie loves spicy food. He must be like it.” Aunt hwang said.

Dinner is full of conversation, Hara pays attention on Jaejoong behavior, the way he talks, he smiles, he acts very childish.

“noona, do you like to play games???”

“yeah, sometimes.”

“yesss, so can I ask you to play with me sometimes? It’s gonna be boring without Hyunjoong here so I can play with you instead.”

“of course.”

After the dinner Hara do the dishes with aunt hwang while Jaejoong wash himself.

“are you surprise?” aunt hwang suddenly asked.

“huh?”

“Jaejoong acts differently than other man in his age. I know you realized it.”

“yeah it’s bit strange.”

“Jaejoong is born normal, but he has a trauma in his childhood that makes him like now. Physicly perfect but mentally trapped in 10 years old boy. He’s pure and innocent that sometimes people take advantage of his kindness.”

“I understand now. But is he really younger than me? It’s bit weird he’s calling me noona.”

“he’s officially 28 years old this years.”

“he cant call me noona, I’m just 24 years old. I feel so old.” Hara said jokingly.

Suddenly he came to the kitchen and whined.

“aunt hwang... aunt hwang....”

“what’s wrong Jaejoong ah?”

Hara automatically looking at him too and her eyes widen. There stood Jaejoong only his sweat pants without top on. His wet mess hair shine under the light. His fair skin shine like pearl and his abs formed perfectly.

“Oh My God !!!” Hara felt embarrass and turned her back.

“aigoo, this kid. Don’t go around without clothes on, there’s young lady here you may scare her Jaejoong.”

“upsss, mianhae.” Jaejoong run quickly to his room and shouted.

“aunt hwang, where’s my favorite t-shirt? Black one.”

“in the third drawer from the top.”

“thank youuuu.”

“sorry to make you uncomfortable. Usually there will only his brother around so he careless to go half like that.”

“I’m just shocked, not use to see man except my dad.”

“hehehe I guess both of you are same innocent.” Aunt hwang chuckled.

“I’m back hehe.... do I smell good already?” Jaejoong just came to the living room and sit on the sofa with a sweet smile.

Hara can smell it, a fresh and masculine fragrance. This guy is surely any women dream of.

“are you wearing perfume?” aunt hwang .

“hehe I’m just try the perfume that Yoochun gave me last time. Is it good?”

“what do you think Hara ssi?”

“huh??? Eh yeahhh it smells good.”

Then Jaejoong drag her to play games with him while aunt hwang arrange the bedroom. It’s almost 9pm when Hara excuse herself to back to her apartement coz tomorrow is her first day working, she cant be late.

“Jaejoong, gentleman will send a young lady safely to her house.”

“okay, aunt hwang. I will take noona home.” Jaejoong saluted at his aunt.

Jaejoong grabbed Hara’s hand and lead her out of their apartement to her apartement.

“we’re here....” he said and released their hand.

“thank you, Jaejoong ssi.”

“see you noona” then sudden action make Hara shocked, Jaejoong give a light hugged and waving at her as he back to his apartement. After some minutes she’s awaken and rush into her apartement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“hello...”

“Hyunjoongieee....”

“hyung, are you okay there?”

“yeah, I like this place.”

“what are you doing now?”

“I’m helping aunt hwang cleaning our apartement.”

“don’t get tired, okay. I’ll be flight to China in 15 minutes.”

“Hyunjoongie, last night we had house warming party. Hara noona cooked for us. She can cooks teokbokki better than me.”

“Hara noona???”

“she lives next door. She is very kind and pretty, you’ll like her.”

“ah really. Maybe I can meet her when I visit you, hyung.”

“of course. Hyunjoongie, don’t forget to bring your medicine. Warm sweater. Are you with your secretary?”

“I wont forget it hyung. You wanna talk with her?”

“hello, Mr Kim this is secretary Wang. Can I help you?”

“Wang noona, please take care of my brother. make sure that he wont skip his meal. Don’t let him work over 1 am. Don’t let him drink alcohol and don’t let naughty girl bother him. Arasso???”

“I understand Mr Kim. I’ll definitely write it in my notes, anything else?”

“Wang noona, thank you so much.”

“you’re welcome Mr Kim. Here your brother.”

“hyung, what are you guys talking about?”

“secret.”

“aigoo... how could you.”

“Hyunjoong ah, come visit me as soon as you come back. Arasso !!!”

“arasso, young master. I gotta go now. Take care, hyung. Love you.”

“I love you too, dearly brother.”

Hyunjoong hang up the phone and smile at his brother’s cuteness.

“your brother is really cute and caring Mr Kim”

“yeah, he knows how to make people love him by his cute acts. Is he requested something to you?”

“it’s not something, but a lot of things.” Secretary Wang laughed and Hyunjoong understand it.

 

yeayyy ...

leave comment and hit subscribe please :)

see ya next update :D