Chapter 11

"His Guardian Angel"

My update this week ^_^

enjoy guys ....

 

 

Chapter 11

 

Jaejoong walk along the beach, his head down and his feet kick the sand lightly. He resist the urge to cry, Jung Yunho one of his very bestfriend. He is like brother to him. Yunho is the most trusted person beside Hyunjoong.

“Jaejoongie….” Hara followed him behind.

“noona… the beach is beautiful don’t you think?”

“yeah… but it’s still hot in the middle of afternoon.” Hara said and stopped walking as Jaejoong did. Both of them stare to the sea.

“come sit here” hara pull his hand to sit beside her.

“the sand is warm.” He said.

“are you okay?”

“I’m not okay.”

“You are mad. And why is that?”

“why he comes here? That bad person?” he mumbled.

“who? Jung Yunho ssi? Isn’t he your friend?”

“no ! he is bad person. He left me, he hate me.” His tears appear again.

“and why would he hate you, Jaejoongie? He said it to you?”

“no, but he left me without telling anything. I must be doing wrong so he hate me.”

“he left you doesn’t mean he hate you. He must be have a reason. Have you ask him?”

“no, I’m still mad at him. how could he left me alone and comeback now?”

“aigoo… see, your face is getting ugly when you’re mad like that. I don’t like ugly boy for your information.” Hara joked in serious face.

“noonaaaaa…” he whined cutely.

“okay, come here…” hara open her arm and hugged him, the tears finally fall on his face.

“Yunho, naughty boy. Ugh !!! he must get punishment coz leaving me.” He sobbed.

“how will you punish him???”

“I’m gonna tell him to run around the soccer field 10 times, 100 times push up, 100 times sit up !!!”

“wow that’s hard…” Hara chuckled and patted his back.

A bitter smile on his face as he saw the scene in front of him. how Hara patiently calm Jaejoong and how comfortable his brother with her. Hyunjoong take a step back, leaving both of them.

An hour later, Hara and Jaejoong back to the villa holding hand. Changmin whistled as they enter living room.

“duhh lovey dovey… where are you guys coming from? He asked.

“beach…” Jaejoong simply answered. He’s pouting to see Yunho beside Changmin.

“Jaejoongie, you should go to shower. Hyunjoong said we’re going to have a barbeque for dinner.” Hara said and he nodded.

As Jaejoong go to his room, Hara sighed and sit with the others on the sofa.

“did he talk to you about Yunho, hyung?” Yoochun asked.

“yeah… he’s still mad.” Hara answered.

“I think I’ll ruin the vacation if I’m still here.” Yunho said.

“No, it’s not that kind of mad Yunho ssi. He just thought you hate him and left him. he’s just afraid that you will leave him again. “

“it’s my mistake. Left him silently and hurt him, I deserve this punishment.”

“well, he plans to punish you. You gotta be ready to run around the soccer field in 10 rounds, 100 times push up and 100 times sit up.”

“what???” changmin coked his muffin.

“he said that to you? Whoaaa he is really our Jaejoong hyung.” Junsu giggled and Yunho formed a calm smile.

“where’s hyunjoong ssi, by the way?”

“he’s preparing the barbeque in the back garden” Changmin said.

“and no one help him?”

“he said he wanna prepare it himself. We wont bother.” Junsu added.

Hara shook her head and walk to the back garden to see Hyunjoong. he’s busy preparing the grill.

“can I help you?” Hara asked.

“hey, you’re back. It’s okay, I can handle it.”

“are you this kind of person?”

“what?”

“yeah I mean Mr I Can Handle Everything Myself…” Hyunjoong laugh softly and stare at her.

“this is why you hardly build relationship. Coz you think better work alone but relationship needs worked by two not one.” Hara smile.

“then you teach me…” he whispered, make her chill as he moves closer to her. He smirked before kiss the corner of and left her behind in shock state.

“guys… barbeque time.” She heard him shout inside the villa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“hyung, are you done shower?” jaejoong can recognized it’s Yunho’s voice.

It’s Hara’s idea to let them have more interaction with each other. Yunho in other side feels awkward and afraid that Jaejoong will ignore him.

“arasso, I’m clothing right now” Jaejoong answered in normal tone.

“are you sure it will work Hara ssi?” Junsu asked.

“I hope so. Jaejoong cant get mad too long to the person he loves,”

“I guess he never mad at you.” Changmin grinned and Hara blushed.

Changmin wanna continue to but Jaejoong then join them with Yunho following him from behind, his face look sad.

“Hyung, can you help me to grill the meat? I wanna go to take some drinks for us” Hyunjoong asked him.

“hmmm….” Jaejoong nodded and took the gloves.

“Jaejoongie, you need help?” Hara asked from her seat.

“gwenchana. I can do it.” He answered.

“but I wanna help.” Hara suddenly already stand beside him.

“be careful noona. It’s dangerous.”

“I’ll be fine, you’re here anyway.” Jaejoong smile to her said.

Hyunjoong came back with bottles of wine. He sit quietly on his chair, watching Jaejoong and Hara. He slightly smile and sip his wine.

“Hyunjoong ah, for how long both of them know each other?” Yoochun suddenly asked.

“since hyung moved to aunt hwang’s apartement. She’s next door friend.”

“owh, hyung looks confortable with her. Have you investigated her?”

“fully not yet. She’s chef in our resto.”

“Jaejoong hyung must be like her a lot. compare to other women who throw herself to hyung before, Hara ssi surely different.” Junsu analyzed.

“you think so… ” Hyunjoong replied simply.

“meat is here…” Hara shouted happily beside Jaejoong as they’re walking to the table with a plate full of meat.

All of them enjoy the splendid dinner, talk and tease each other. Mostly changmin knows exactly how to make Hara blushed and Jaejoong will defend her. Sometimes Yunho will take a part, Jaejoong noticed it too but he still refuse to talk to him while Hyunjoong calmly watching Hara and her charms attract him more.

It’s almost midnight and they decide to end their conversation and go to sleep. Hara sent Jaejoong to his room and say goodnight with a kiss on his cheek. When she back to her room, she’s deeply fall in her thought.

It’s Kim Jaejoong in her mind almost everytime. She doesn’t know since when it happen but far away from that man will make her worry and empty. She cant sleep at all, so she grabbed her sweater and go outside to the beach.

She steps on the warm sand and feel the wind blowing softly touch her face. If only, she thought… will he be able to love me back? Will he know how I feel to him? how this love would be ended?

“sa rang hae ….” She whispered as her tears fall.

She feels so hurt and cold inside. She lets the pain go with the wind, no one ever see her like this. She, herself never knows that she will experience this kind of pain. She’s ready to leave as a pair of hand sneak on her waist. She can feel warm body behind her, a calm breath on her neck.

“Belle…” he whispered.

“what are you doing?” she said trembling.

“I had a bad dream when I started to sleep. Why are you here?”

“I cant sleep…” she replied, tried to release his hands but he hold her tighter.

“what are you thinking about, Belle?”

“everything that happen to me since I decided to live here. I used to live a peaceful life, I never think about anything complicated such a love. Is this same pain as you feel before?”

“it’s so hurt till you cant breath, and more hurt coz I cant told anybody how hurt I am. But not to you, Belle. I will be here to feel your pain, hold your hand and take away your tears.” He said letting her go and walk to face her.

His hand as warm as always, holding her face carefully. His warm smile, his deep eyes only on her. He just about to kiss her when she turn her back.

“I gotta back to my room. Good night Hyunjoong ssi.”

He just smile and wave his hand though she didn’t see it. Obviously you are in love with him, Hara. But what to do, I’m now obsess with you. He cant love you back, so what’s your choice, Hyunjoong thought as he walked to the villa.

Hara hold her chest, thump thump… she confuses how both of them can make her fell this way. She walks to her room and pass Jaejoong room right beside hers. Hesitantly, she sneak into the room.

It’s only his peaceful breathe she could hear. She move closer to his bed, watching his sleeping face. She feels the urge to touch him, that fair skin, long eye lashes, sharp nose and his full red lips. She doesn’t realize that she’s moving to close, the next thing happen is she ended up touching his lips with hers.

And like that she’s spending her night by sitting on the floor right beside his bed while holding his hand, she feels his warm and bring her a peaceful dream.

It’s a habit that Jaejoong will wake up early in the morning. So he was surprise to see Hara slept on the floor beside his bed, somehow he feels a strange happiness when he found her beside him. don’t want to wake up her, he lift her to his bed and left for morning walk alone.

Beach is always his favorite place from his childhood. Beach where he can feel happy at, beach bring him such a beautiful memory. Yet it’s the place that ever he hate the most for stealing his future. The memory he doesn’t want to recall. The part of his life that he wanna lock permanently, the reason he chose to be like himself now.

For any reason now he wants to make new memory, the good ones. He wants to get back the real him. Jaejoong that he keeps aside all along, he thinks that it’s time for him to comeback to face the reality and be brave for people he loves.

He formed a warm smile to the sunrise in front of him. I am ready to breakthrough now, he thought happily.

Hara woke up on a warm and comfortable bed. To surprised her that he’s gone in early morning. She run out from the room and searching for him. Till she saw his shilouette from the window. She immediately run to him.

“what are you doing here?” she said in heavy breath after run.

“noona, you’re up already?” he answer calmly.

“you should wake me up too...”

“I’m sorry but you look peaceful while sleeping. Look, isn’t it beautiful?” he pointed the sun.

“yeah... thank you...”

“why?”

“thank you coz you always bring me to see beautiful things.” She took his hand and lean on his shoulder.

“If you can’t see my love, I’m willing to show you everyday. So till the day you finally use to this feeling, you can tell me if you feel the same way” she said in her mind.

“I have myself ready for you. So stand still on where you are, wait me for a while and I’ll come with all my heart to share a new happiness with you. On that day I wish you can take my hand and I’ll never let you go” he said in his mind.

“Dad, it’s me. Did you get my message?”

“yeah, are you sure with your choice, son. Have you know her enough to take this decision?”

“yes, Dad. I never be this sure in my life. So please get all the things ready.”

“of course. For your happiness sake.”

“see you when we’re back.”

“tell Jaejoong to call me. Ahhh I think he must happy to hear this news.”

“not so fast, Dad. Hyung will be shock. Just wait till we’re home.”

“okay... see you guys.”

Hyunjoong hang up the phone and stand beside the large glasses window in their villa. Watching two lovebirds who enjoy the beauty of sunrise.

“take your time, hyung.” He said and walk away to the kitchen.

 

Done yowwww ^_^ 

please do sub and comment :)

See ya next week ....