Chapter 10

"His Guardian Angel"

Annyeong ^_^

I make a long update this week XD

 

Chapter 10

 

        Since that night both of them getting closer than ever. Hara for Jaejoong is like his fairy, he believes in her. As Jaejoong for Hara, she finds it’s confusing. She can surely tell how she feel towards him. it’s been months since their met, he’s now just like habit to her.

        Greet her every morning when she’s going to work, cook and dinner together after she works. Every weekend they will watch the sunset on the beach. There’s no more awkwardness in skinship. Jaejoong will naturally holding her hand while walking, Hara casually leans on him when she feels tired. Jaejoong will hug her whenever he feels excited and he always says goodnight with a peck on forehead, sometimes on cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         He doesn’t even know when he started to pay attention at her. He’s getting pissed by male customers in the resto that keep on peeking to the kitchen looking for her. But now he knows her charm.

          She’s just different. Warm in personality, her honest thought. It’s now his habit, pass by his resto and have a talk with her. That’s how he getting to know her more. He knows this girl is suit him, not really his type but surely matches to his personality.

“Belle, do you have boyfriend” one day he bravely asked.

“eoh??? Why suddenly ask?”

“I just wanna know…”

“I don’t have any. Well since I’m moving here, I only have one close girl-friend and one close boy-friend.”

“that girl, daughter of your father’s friend.”

“yeah, Yuna.”

“and this boy-friend?”

“he’s my next door friends. We always hang out together.” She started daydreaming about Jaejoong and Hyunjoong noticed her change.

“I guess this friend kinda special to you”

“yeah kinda. Okay what’s with all these questions suddenly?”

“just curious. So I’m not hesitate to decide it.”

“decide what?”

“court you…” he said simply and make her choked.

“what did you say?”

“I plan to court you, Ms Shin. Is there any problem with that?”

“it’s not like that just this is too shocking. How could be so honest?”

“haha you’re so funny Belle. But this is serious, can you give me a chance? Well it’s been long time since I dated woman. last time it’s the worst relationship ever and now I’m trying to open my heart again and surprisingly it’s you getting my attention.”

“why me?”

“coz you’re not my type but in some ways similiar to me. For me it’s unique. So what do you think about start dating me?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never been in relationship, since young my passion is cooking and I work hard. Never once in my mind to think about dating someone though countless man ever proposed me.”

“so you rejected me?”

“it’s too harsh, I sound like bad girl.” She laughed.

“then give me a chance to get closer, maybe later you can decide whether I’m good for you or not.”

“it’s okay for me. Thanks for your sincere feeling for me.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           Yuna’s family will held an opening ceremony for their new store and they asked Hara to help them since it’s weekend. Hara feels bit disappointed coz usually she will spend weekend with Jaejoong. Actually they’re planning to fishing, but she has to be cancel it. How sad Jaejoong will be, she thought.

“Jaejoongie, I’m so sorry.”

“it’s okay noona, we can go next week. You should help your friend.”

“are you really okay with that?”

“yeah… oh wait, hyunjoongie is calling” he answer the phone.

“joongie ya…”

“hyung, today we have an invitation for an opening ceremony. I will pick up you in 2 hours get ready okay.”

“huh??? Who invite us?”

“it’s uncle Kim, you remember him? we always buy the games stuffs in his store.”

“of course !!! I will come then, I miss him though.”

“okay, get ready. Choose your suit, can you?”

“yes I can, if I get confuse, I’ll ask Hara noona to help me.”

“hyung, you’re getting closer with her recently. Are you sure you don’t like her?”

“I like her coz she’s nice. Stop teasing me, you naughty boy.”

“haha, arasso. Hyung I gotta get ready and pick up you. See ya.”

“bye…”

 

“something’s happen?” hara asked.

“no, he said we have to attend a party. Uncle Kim’s party.”

“uncle Kim?”

“yeah, he own the games store and we always shop there.”

“owh arasso.”

“noona help me to dress, will you. Aunt hwang hasn’t come back from hospital.”

“no problem, lets go to your closet.”

They enter Jaejoong’s bedroom and straight to open his closet, for hara’s surprise this guy is like a fashionista.

“this all yours??”

“yeah, well this is all I can bring from my house. I left so many at home.”

“hah? You still have looootttt more at home? whoaaa, what are you? Model in disguise?””

“what are you saying, noona? I cant understand you.”

“ah forget it. I’m just too surprise that you have so many clothes.”

“now choose one suit for me. Hyunjoongie will come soon.”

“let me see”

           Hara choose the black suit. A black shirt paired with black pants. She covered it with elegant black blazer. He looks extremely handsome and totally hot guy. She gulped hard as she looked at his reflection on the mirror.

“am I look good?”

“you are….”

“handsome !!! yeah, Hyunjoongie always says that.”

“aigoo this boy. Geurae, nomu mossissoyo uri Jaejoongie.” She smile and his hair made him pout.

“yayyy don’t mess my hair, noona.”

She just laugh and excuse herself to get ready before Yuna pick up her.

“so just wait your brother here, I gotta get ready coz Yuna will pick up me in minutes.”

“arasso, noona. Gamsahaeyo.” He pecked her cheek and wave happily.

           Hara blushed madly, she always feels this recently. His smile and his touch affect her easily. She run quickly to her apartement and change.

           Yuna came faster than expected so Hara should left Jaejoong. That guy just give her a smile that means he will be okay.

“mianhae, Jaejoongie. You sure your brother will come soon.”

“yes, noona. Don’t worry, I can take care of myself.”

“I know it, I’m just too worried because it’s you.”

“aigoo, people may mistaken you guys as couple.” Yuna joked.

“aishh shut up, Yuna. Go down first, will you.” Hara scolded her.

“as you wish , Miss Anabelle...”

“what did she call you, noona?”

“oh, you heard it. It’s my English name, my parents call me Anabelle or Belle.”

“it’s a beautiful name, like a princess name.”

“really? But I’m not a princess.”

“in that dress for me you really like a beautiful princess, noona.”

“aww who taught you such a cheesy thing like that?”

“Minnie used to. He’s a total player, Hyunjoong said.” Jaejoong explained.

Hara chuckled. A funny thing flashed in her mind, this guy surely be a perfect player if he’s grow up normally.

“I have to go, Jaejoongie. So now wait for your brother patiently and don’t ever open the door before he comes, arasso?”

“okay, noona.”

And Hara left, Jaejoong sits properly in the living room. About 15 minutes, Hyunjoong came and took him to the party.

“hyung, you look so good with that suit.”

“ah, this is noona’s choice.”

“she must be know you so well that chose this perfect suit for you.”

“Hyunjoongie, lets go on vacation together...”

“why so sudden?”

“I’m boring here. Lets go to Jeju. I miss Hyebin, Jihye, Jisun, Minyoung, Seunghyun, Aunty Kim and so many mooorrreeee. Ahh you promise me last time to bring Junsu and Yoochun in the weekend.” Jaejoong pouted.

“I’m so sorry hyung, my mistake, I broke promise, you can punish me.” Hyunjoong begged his brother.

“I wont forgive you unless we go to Jeju.”

“okay, deal.”

“buuuuuttttt we must invite Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin and Hara noona.”

“I have to ask them first, hyung. They are busy person.”

“tell them, if they don’t wanna go with me, I’ll be mad !!!”

“hyung, you’re scary when you mad.”

“geuraesso, make sure all of them go with us !”

            Hyunjoong sighed, he knows he lost the battle. Vacation is not bad idea at all, since it’s been long time since their last vacation. Jaejoong busy with his phone, playing games while Hyunjoong busy thinking of the vacation plan till they arrived at the party place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“guys, we’re going to Jeju in Friday, so make sure to empty your schedule for 3 days.”

“mwo??? Why so sudden?” Junsu exclaimed.

“it’s Jaejoong hyung’s plan. He suddedly asked for vacation together.”

“aigoo, I gotta check my meeting schedule first, I’m afraid this week is busy.”

“you guys have no choice. He treated me if you don’t go with him, he’ll get mad at you.”

“duh this is bad” Yoochun sighed.

“I have no schedule hehe” Changmin sipped his tea.

“ah have you called Yunho hyung?”

“I did yesterday. He gladly canceled all the meeting, though he just comeback here.”

“Jaejoong hyung must be very happy, his bestfriend is finally back home.” Junsu said.

“yeah, you guys know how horrible his feeling when Yunho hyung left 5 years ago.” Yoochun added.

“Jaejoong hyung still mad at him, he will scold me everytime I talk about Yunho hyung.” Hyunjoong said.

“but uri Jaejoongie hyung is the most soft hearted person, he will forgive him right after they meet later, I bet.” Changmin said.

“I hope so. I gotta go know, meeting in the resto and prepare the vacation plan.”

“yeah Kim’s heir, we know you’re busy bee.” Yoochun teased.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“noonaaaaaa !!!!” Jaejoong run to her and give a bear hug.

“aigoo.. waeyooo??? You’re welcoming me from work??” Hara teased.

“I have a surprise for youuuu.”

“ah really? I cant wait, what is it?”

“we’re going to vacation on Jeju !!!!”

“Jeju??? Are you kidding me Jaejoong Kim???”

“nooooooooo..... we’re going this Friday, so prepare yourself.”

“what??? I cant do that, I’m still working on Friday, Jaejoongie.”

“so just take 3 days off then. Noona, jebal...”

Hara cant resist the man in front of her right now. She smile at him and he knows she will grant his wish.

“okay, deal. Are you happy?”

“noonaaaaaa !!! gomawo. I love you so much...” he hugged and give her a peck on the cheek. She’s shocked and blushed madly.

“noona, you’re okay? Your face so red.”

“aishhh... wait here I will get kimchi from my apartement.”

Hara run quickly to her apartement and so surprised to see Yuna in front of her door.

“you surprise me, Yuna !!!” she shouted.

“what’s wrong with you?? Hey your face is so red. Something happened there?” she pointed at Jaejoong’s door.

“nothing !!! the air is hot today. what are you doing here?”

“just pass by to check you.”

“Yuna noona !!!”

“eh! Jaejoongie aww you’re cute “ yuna pinched Jaejoong’s cheek.

“noona, how if you joining us on vacation?”

“vacation?”

“yeah, we’re going to Jeju this Friday.”

“ahhh so envy. I want to but I have to handle a work in store. Dad will mad if I ditch work, again hehe….”

“hmm arasso…”

“it’s okay Jaejoongie. You guys just have fun.” Yuna said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“hey...”

“you’re coming.” Hara smile at the gorgeous man in front of him.

“so crowd today, are you okay?”

“I’m good. I’m so happy that they really enjoy my food. What’s bring you here”

“you...”

“me? Why?”

“can you take  days off work. I wanna ask you for vacation with me.”

“this weekend? I already gave my excuse letter for 3 days off this weekend.”

“where are you going?”

“my friend ask me to join him on vacation too. I guess you’re late. I’m sorry...”

“it’s okay. Maybe later...” an upset look on his face.

“let’s go on a date after the vacation?” she suggested.

“what?”

“go for a date...”

“you really mean it?”

“why? It’s you who asked me to give a chance for both of us. Are you change your mind?”

“NO! it’s not what I mean. I’m just surprise. Okay then. Enjoy your vacation.” Hyunjoong gave her a hug before exit from the resto.

“you too.” She replied.

             Hara saw his back as he walks to his car. Kim Hyunjoong, she thought as a dream man of every woman. He’s a perfection, but why his presence doesn’t make her heart flutter like when she’s with Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong, surely will be the last choice for a normal woman but his perfect feature, his pure and innocent act, his soft heart, they just enough for Hara. There’s a part of her heart that hurt, realizing that man never be recognize her feeling toward him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“noona, the car is waiting for us on the lobby.”

“okay, I’m coming.” Hara dragged her belonging.

           Both of them ride a car to the airport where Hyunjoong and their friends already waiting. Jaejoong looks so bright and exciting. He talks a lot along the journey about what will they do in Jeju.

          Hara just listens to him. It just enough for her to see him happy. Maybe they cant be together as her wish but she wants to remain as his bestfriend who faithfully stay by his side.

“they are here already, lets find them” Jaejoong said when they arrived in the airport.

They walked to a group of boys and Jaejoong run to them when he recognized who they are.

“Hyunjoongieee !!!” he yelled and hugged his brother. as Hyunjoong hugged him back, he saw Hara who stand behind Jaejoong.

“Belle....” he whispered.

“Jaejoongie, this is your brother?” hara said in confusion.

“yeah... hyunjoongie introduce yourself, aishh so rude why you just stand here like a statue.” Jaejoong scolded him and pulled Hara.

“so, Jaejoong hyung is your close boy-friend?”

“I don’t know if you’re his brother. how could it be?”

“Hara noona, you know uri Hyunjoongie?’

“yeah, he’s my boss in the resto.”

“ahh this is great. We can get play together...”

“guys, can we continue the conversation later? Out plan is about to fly” Changmin said.

          And finally all of them enter the plan. Hara still lost in her thought about everything. How could she don’t realize it. Till they arrived in Jeju, Hara decided to talk to Hyunjoong.

“this is surprising, I guess.” Hyunjoong started.

“yeah, I never expect this to be happened. Jaejoong and I know each other for almost 3 months already. He always talks about you but I never expect it was you.”

“you are Belle that I know but my hyung knows his Hara noona. I also like a fool.” He chuckled.

“this is funny. In the end I’m here on vacation with you.” Hara smile.

“noona!!! What are you guys doing here?” Jaejoong appeared.

“we’re just talking, hyung. So this is your Hara noona? she’s our best chef in the resto.”

“really? noona is great ... now let’s go for lunch, me and changmin prepare something delicious for you guys.” Jaejoong clapped his hand happily as he hold Hara’s hand and left Hyunjoong there, totally dumbfounded by the scene. Only a fool who can’t see that Jaejoong is in love with Hara, the woman that Hyunjoong likes.

“sooo Jaejoong hyung, you wont introduce your girlfriend to us?”

“what girlfriend. She is my noona.”

“yeah whatever hyung. Hey I am Shim Changmin. I guess you already know me since you work at H & R.”

“you’re our food consultant, right. Shin Hara imnida, but I use my English name at work. They call me Belle.”

“Park Yoochun imnida…”

“Kim Junsu imnida…”

“whoa it’s been long time since Jaejoong hyung has a girlfriend.” Changmin teased.

“hyung, we have one guest. This is my surprised for you.” Hyunjoong cut them.

“really? Nuguya???”

“just wait and see. He’ll come in minutes.”

           While waiting they enjoy the pancakes that Jaejoong made for them. Hyunjoong mostly silent and pay attention to Hara. Her smile, he thought so refreshing and sound of her laugh make him feel happy.

           Minutes passed and someone enter the dining area. A tall man with a handsome small face walks toward their table. The man feels so nervous but he tries to more confidence. Hyunjoong recognize his appearance and stand up automatically.

“hyung, you’re finally come.” Hyunjoong greet him.

           Everyone stop from their conversation and look toward the new man there. The boys are totally in shock and Hara totally blank.

“Yunho, hyung.” Junsu voice finally heard.

“hey… I see you guys so shocked, I’m real by the way not a ghost.” Yunho joked and the boys stand up to hugged him except Jaejoong who stayed silent.

“Jaejoong hyung, how are you.” Yunho finally talk to him.

Jaejoong’s face harden, Hara noticed it and getting confuse of the sudden change.

“hyung…” hyunjoong called him, but no response.

Jaejoong remain in silent, his eyes start to swollen. He stand up and walk away. Hara feels the urgent to follow him and they let her be.

“he still mad at me, doesn’t he?” Yunho said waekly.

“sit down, hyung. Maybe he just too shocked to see you again after long time.” Hyunjoong comforted him.

“honestly I’m surprised to. What brought you here, hyung.” Changmin asked.

“I finally can handle company chaos and plan to start over again here. Jihye stay in our Company in Canada so I can move here without any worries.” Yunho explained.

“sigh…. I’m relieved you’re back and alright hyung.” Yoochun added.

“but Jaejoong hyung still hate me.” Yunho sighed.

“he’s not hate you, hyung. You know he is soft hearted. Just let him calm down first.” Junsu said.

 

hehehe finally 3 of them ^_^

and Yunho is coming back to town :D

well I cant wait for next update to meet you guys

see ya ~~~~