Chapter 21

"His Guardian Angel"

Chapter 21

 

The Kim mansion is now the busiest place in town. news spread that both heirs gonna held engagement party in the same time. Hara and Jihye are now busy fitting their dress. Hyunjoong and Jaejoong also do the same with help of their bestfriends.

            "dont ask me to stand next to my brother. he is too perfect." hyunjoong complaint as yoochun asked both of them to stand in front of huge mirror. both in black formal suit.

            "compare to me, your figure is better hyunjoong ah. and our face is not much different. stop complaining okay." Jaejoong scolded him. He knows that Hunjoong is nervous.

            "it's just engagement party hyung, what makes you so nervous?" changmin said.

            "I dont know, my heart feels weird since last night maybe coz I'm too nervous."

            "have you taken your medicine as I ask you?" Jaejoong sudden worried.

            "sorry hyung, I guess I skip it last night."

            "I told you not to skip it even once, why are you so stubborn?" now he sounds angry and went out from the room. he walks fast to Hyunjoong's room and get the medicine.

            "what's wrong with Jaejoong hyung? I only skip once, why so mad" hyunjoong confused by his brother acts.

            "last time when you faint in your office he was so scared. so this time he wants to make sure it wont happen again. he loves you so much. just understand his fear, okay" yunho explained for him. just then Jaejoong came in and bring the medicine, he stand there till hyunjoong finish his medicine.

            "if you keep stubborn like this, how can I leave you?" jaejoong sighed.

            "so just dont leave, hyung."

            "who is leaving?" yunho asked.

            "Jaejoong hyung, you dont tell yunho hyung???"

            "I plan to tell him and the kids tomorrow. now lets go, the guests already came."

            The guests start to gather in the ballroom. Kim Minjoong warmly greet them. the guests little bit surprised about double engagements but they give full blessing to the couples. Jung Family and Hara Family just entered the ballroom. all eyes on two gorgeous ladies in front of them.

            Jaejoong and Hyunjoong walk towards them, deep down inside Hara wished that it was Jaejoong who walk ad smile to her but she has to wake up and accept that Hyunjoong is her future.

            "nothing compare to my Hara tonight."

            "mwo? are you saying that I'm not pretty tonight?"

            "Hyunjoong ah, stop it. Jihye ya, you are always beautiful."

            "ewww hyung that's so cheesy."

            "owh I learned it from you anyway."

                        The thing that couldn't be spoken, just obvious in their eyes. Hara in her thought and Jaejoong in his thought. both just hope this torturing night will be end soon.

*****

" can we held the wedding earlier?"

"mwo? hyung, why are you in a rush?"

"not mine, but your wedding, baboya"

"my wedding? wae?"

"I'm gonna leave next month. can I be you man of honor before I leave?"

"mollayo. Hara wont be comfortable with this. something bothering her but she doesnt wanna tell me."

"it's just the process, I guess. you know some women need time to adapted with her new status from gf to fiancee."

"I hope your analysis is true."

"hyung, how about you and Jinhye?"

"we're just fine, why asking?"

"nothing, but I still cant believe you guys are together. but she always like you eversince"

Jaejoong's phone ringing, interupting the conversation.

"yeoboseyo..."

"oppa, its Jihye. what are you doing?"

"nothing, just talking nonsense with Joongie. why?"

"can you pick me up. I just bought tons of books, but I cant go home my stupid car is broken or something. please..."

"have you called the mechanic? where are you now?"

"I did, I'm having dinner in your resto now."

"okay, I'll be there soon. just stay there."

"thank you, oppa. see you here...."

 

"nugu?"

"Jinhye. I gotta pick her in the resto."

"are you guys going on a date ?"

"it's not. her car is broken down."

"oohhh arasso. palli ka...."

Jaejoong entered his resto and replied bows from his workers. He swept the room and find his fiancee sitting alone next to the window glass.

"have you eaten?"

"hmmm..."

"what are you thinking so deeply here?"

"you???"

"oh really, tell me"

"nope"

"ckkk are you thinking inappropriate thing about me?"

"oppa!!!!!"

"hehe arasso. shoud we go home now? it's time to close the resto anyway."

"ah geurae. eoh its Hara. Hara ya !!!!!"

Hara stopped in front of the door and turned to Jihye who just called her.

"annyeong...."

"you're going home?"

"yeah. did you guys have a good dinner?"

"thanks to your splendid cook. we're going home too. lets go together."

"its okay, I used to take a bus."

" no way, we will send you home. lets gooo!!!"

Jihye dragged Hara with her while Jaejoong following them behind.

"oppa, send me first"

"but Hara's home is closer."

"I need to rush on something so please send me first, okay?"

"hmm arasso. I cant say no to you, can I?"

"yeayy you never can. and by the way Hyunjoong told me about you guys being bestie. Hara ya, how do you deal with Jaejoong oppa in his trauma? I mean how amazing that you can change him."

"I'm not changing him. Its him who want to break through his own fear."

"nothing I can do by myself back then."

"but you have so many people who loves you, oppa."

"yeah too many, I cant even tell they love me or just pity on me."

"wow such a selfish thought you have, Jaejoong oppa."

"guys, dont arguing okay. see we're here already. oppa, thanks for send me home. take care, make sure you send Hara safely, okay" she kissed his cheek and came out from the car towards her mansion.

And then the rest of the drive is just silent. Hara deep in thought while Jaejoong busy fighting back with his heart.

"we're here."

Both of them get out of the car.

"cant you stay?" Hara said all of sudden make Jae stopped on his step.

Hara turned her back and facing him.

"it has been decided. there no reason to cancel it"

"can I at least be your reason to stay?"

"I can't. I'm sorry"

"I love you, all this time can't you see? I wanna be strong for your sake but it's so much hurt even to breath properly."

"Hara, dont make it harder for me. no matter how much I love, I cant leave everything behind and being together with you."

"I gotta say the truth to Hyunjoong that I can't continue all this things."

"don't, please Hara I'm begging you dont do this to him. I cant live watching him in pain that's why I'm leaving and trust him to you. someday you'll understand why I'm being selfish like this to you. I'm sorry..."

Jaejoong cant hold anymore, he turned back and left her standing behind. Hara picked up her strength to grab his hand to stop.

"this is our first and the last one...."

She poured all her heart in a kiss, a kiss full of love and sorrow. a tearful kiss as both of them cried along with the sky.

 

Go go go >>> next chap ^^~