Chapter 08

"His Guardian Angel"

Duhhh I havent update for a decade TT TT

so this is new chapter, enjoy.

Chapter 08

 

“Belle, take care of this pasta.” Watanabe shouted while he’s doing sauce.

“I got it, sir.” Hara moved immediately.

Today resto is crowded as usual. Hara found that it wont be easy to work in such a famous place. Perfection is top priority and you cant make mistake. But lucky to her that Watanabe guides her patiently and he’s a great cook ever.

Though the way from resto to her place far enough but she enjoy to ride the bus. It’s almost 6 pm when she reached home. After washed, she get ready to cook dinner but her door knocked.

“Hara noonaaaaa !!!” that voice, Hara thought make her smile and open the door.

“annyeong Jaejoongie.”

“have you dinner???”

“I just started to cook.”

“here I cooked pasta. Just eat this.”

“huh?? You cook?”

“look at your face, funny. Yes I can cook coz I love it. Come on lets eat, it will get cold.” He entered her apartement left Hara behind.

Hara still not get used by this man, but the other side she cant refuse his presence. Somehow she feels comfortable.

They are now sitting in the dining room. Hara started to try the pasta as Jaejoong sits across her, put his chin above his hands on the table, staring straight at Hara with bright eyes.

“wow this is splendid.” Hara yelled.

“noona, joha???”

“I love it so much. How can you??? This is no joke...”

“I’m so happy that you like it.” Jaejoong said proudly.

“thank you Jaejoong. aha after this I’ll treat you ice cream.”

“jinjja? Yeayyy noona is the best !!!”

How could life so unfair to a perfect man in front of her, Hara thought. Head to toe even his heart is shining and pure. She knows that from that night she started to admire this man, Kim Jaejoong.

Now they are sitting in the living room, watching tv and eating ice cream. Jaejoong is strawberry addict while Hara is an allergic one.

“you like it?” Hara asked.

“hmm, this is good. Try mine, noona.” He scoop his strawberry ice cream for Hara, but Hara quickly shook her head.

“I can’t. I’m allergic to strawberry. I can’t breath properly after eat it.”

“ah so this is dangerous for you. From now on I wont let strawberry near you, I’ll eat them all” Jaejoong said and Hara laughed at his dorkiness.

“Jaejoong, you have a brother right?”

“yeah Hyunjoongie. He’s busy person. He’s on business trip right now, but he promises to visit me here when he comes back. I’ll introduce you to him, he’s a good boy.”

“yeah I trust you, since you’re a good boy, he must be good too.”

“how about you, noona? You have brother?”

“no, I’m single daughter. My family adopted me from orphanage. They’re living in London.”

“wow I hear it’s far place.”

“yeah, so far from here.”

“don’t you miss them?”

“I miss them, so I call them everyday. How about your parents?”

“hyunjoong said Mom is in Heaven now. Daddy is so busy working, but he comes home sometimes to dinner with us. He is a great man.”

“so that’s why you live with aunt hwang.... “

“oh wait, my phone.... it’s hyunjoongie....”

“hyung...”

“hyunjoongieeee, how are you there???”

“I’m fine, hyung. What are you doing now?”

“I’m eating ice cream with Hara noona. We just talking about you too.”

“really? You left aunt hwang alone at home?”

“aunt hwang is on hospital to visit her mom and hasn’t came back yet. I’m so boring and play with Hara noona.”

“I can see you’re doing good right there. Do you want something as gift from china?”

“aniyo, just come back safely arasso??? Have you take your medicine?”

“yes, hyung. I wont forget or you will scold me.”

“ah, hyunjoongie... buy some cute hair pin will you?”

“hair pin? Ahhh it’s that for Hara noona?”

“hehehe...”

“you’re such cutie, hyung. Are you like her?”

“eoh??? It’s not like that Hyunjoongie.”

“arasso... keundae hyung, be careful with stranger. They may hurt you.”

“I believe in her, she’s my friend.”

“remember people used to be your friend but they betrayed you, hyung. I cant see you being hurt anymore.”

“I know it. Just come back faster coz I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too , hyung. A lot. Good night then.”

 

Jaejoong hang up and continue to watch tv.

“noona....” no answer.

“Hara noona???” Jaejoong turn back to her and found her sleeping silently on the sofa.

He looks around to find a blanket or something but nothing, so he took off his jacket and covered to Hara’s sleeping body, he sneak out to his apartement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week past and finally Hyunjoong back from China. He directly drive to his resto for lunch.

“hey Raph, long time no see? Where have you been?”

“I just came back from china. How’s our resto? Everything’s fine?”

“yeah, it’s been more busy recently. Especially our male customers”

“what happened?”

“coz we have a goddess chef here, that male species getting crazy over her cooks and her.”

“who are you talking about?”

“Belle, who else. I’m busy to handle bunch of customer to enter the kitchen just to peek her cooking.”

“really...” Hyunjoong sighed. Is she really that good? Well Belle is pretty , indeed but he never know she will be queenka in the resto.

He walked to the kitchen and here she is, full consentrate on the dish she cook. The chef uniform look good for her, not to mention the y aura when her sweat sparkling on her forehead to the bare neck.

“hay Belle...” he greet.

“owh, Mr Raphael. What are you doing here?”

“I’m just come back from business trip and check the resto. What are you cooking?”

“spaghetti, you want some for lunch?”

“yeah sure. Bring it to my office, meet me there for a talk.”

“okay, sir.”

15 minutes later they are having lunch in Hyunjoong office.

“so how’s work Belle?”

“so far it’s good, sir.”

“Don’t be so formal to me just call my name. I heard from Ben, that you’re new idol here.”

“what? It’s not. I don’t get it why they are so interest in me. I hope it’s my cooks.”

“honestly your cook is splendid, Belle. So no doubt they’re addicted to it.”

“thank you, but I’m still learning to be better. Ben is great chef to learn.”

“yeah, you’re lucky to meet him. You don’t know how hard to drag him from his hometown to work with me. Thanks to my brother who handle him. Ahh I miss him so much after left a week.”

“Is he never visit here?”

“just once in a while. I don’t let him go out without me. You know, my brother is special not everyone can close to him. Once I let him meet and make friend with anyone but it ends up people hurt him, they took advantage of his pure heart.i just cant let it happens again.”

“wow it’s rude how people treat him, I can guess that he’s great person from your story and Ben. I hope can meet him someday, if you let me to, of course.”

“yeah, of course Belle. Every person in this resto is my person and I can believe them enough to meet my brother. he’s on vacation right now, maybe when he comes back I’ll bring him here to visit.”

He flashed a smile for her, it’s been long time since he talks casually to a woman. He’s in relationship once and get betrayed and since then he became awkward with woman.

As Hara thought that her boss is such a charismatic person and his personality is attracted. But something in his eyes tell her that he has hidden ego.

 

done done done ^_^

see ya tomorrow for a new update <3