Chapter 15

"His Guardian Angel"

Chapter 15

 

Saturday night Hara is now standing in front of mirror. She just finished putting some light make up. She wears black dress about knee length. She grabbed her purse and  slowly walk to the lobby. There stand stunning young man with semi formal attire.

“sorry for waiting too long.”

“it’s okay. You look great by the way.” Hyunjoong take her hand and as they walk to the car.

He bring her to the high class hotel named Legacy. The waiter guide them to the vvip room. There go a dinner set beautifully on the table.

“wow, are you preparing all of this?”

“take a sit, first.” As he pulled the chair for her.

“surprise, don’t you? Actually this is Jaejoong hyung hotel, Legacy. Since I take care of it for so long it’s just easy task to prepare all of this.”

“thank you....”

“well, maybe tonight is my farewell to this hotel and I’m glad to celebrate it with you.”

“farewell???”

“yeah, I plan to return this hotel management to Jaejoong hyung. I guess now he is ready to take care of it and the resto as well.”

“then what’s your plan after that?”

“I’m gonna focus on my resort and new theme park project.”

“aren’t you guys have time to rest???”

“I’m gonna work hard to finish it as soon as possible coz I have a plan to do after that.”

“plan?”

“yeap, my ultimate plan. Courting you, miss.”

“you’re just gonna waste your time.” She jokingly said.

“wae? Are you taken by someone already?” he asked.

Hara continue eat in silent. Though her relationship with Jaejoong getting improve but Jaejoong never officially confess to her. It makes her little bit upset and hesitant how to act toward him.

Hyunjoong let his question evaporated, he just continue the dinner while carefully watching her, who deeply in thought.

After the dinner, he takes her to walk on the bridge. It is his favorite place to think. He is holding her hand and stop at the side of the bridge.

“I guess now I have more leisure time, since my brother can take care of himself now.”

“well in my opinion, Jaejoong can take care of himself before. It’s just you who overprotective.”

“coz I love him so much. I cant take people hurt him. He is my only brother afterall. After mom left, he has a hard time himself and no one notice.  Now I can see  he is trying to give himself chance to be happy. I cant be more happy than this.”

“you guys mean to each other. I’m envy. Since I’m only child, my adopted parents spoil me a lot.”

“have you ever dating, Belle?”

“nope. I spend my time in study and how to make my adopted parents proud. At least that’s only thing I can do to payback their kindness.”

“that’s it, just the reason why I fall for you coz you’re different than any other girls I dated. They just bunch of spoil brats that don’t know how to stand on their feet.”

“have you ever consider my feeling towards you? Don’t you think I feel comfortable or not with you?”

“then tell me, Belle. How’s your feeling to me? Do you feel my present bothering you”

“it’s not like that. I’m just not used to a man beside me. I find myself awkward. It’s not that I don’t like you either, I’m just....”

“have a feeling for another person?”

“yeah, kinda.....”

“is he better than me?”

“I cant find any different, sorry.”

“do you, by any chance like both of us ?” he teased.

“no way !!! it sounds like I’m a player” she pouted.

He just let a soft laugh and tighten their hands. He feels so peaceful beside her in his favorite place. If only he could hold her like this forever, he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong just arrived in his resto and proceed to the office where Hyunjoong used to work. This morning his brother called that he will fly to Jeju, taking care of his own resort there.

He wears casual clothes with a shade that make him looks like a runaway model. The female waiters cant help but drooling over him. almost of them don’t know if he is the real owner of the resto.

“good morning” he greet them with a bright smile that make them fainting.

“good morning, sir. Do you have any reservation already?” one of the waiter asked him.

“nope, miss Jang.”

The waiter shocked coz he knows who she is.

“Hero, yow brother. Welcome.” Watanabe just came from his kitchen.

“hey, Ben. Yeah, I’m start working today.”

“guys, what are you doing here? Don’t you have to arrange the tables and chairs?” the head chef yelled.

“it’s okay, I want everyone gather here in 5 minutes briefing.” Jaejoong said.

The waiters start to calling the other to gather in the middle of resto, including the kitchen staffs and cleaning service.

“good morning everyone….” He began. His eyes swept all the faces in front of him but stop at the beautiful face he admires.

“I’m sorry for sudden briefing today. As you can see, not everyone in this resto know me, so I want officially introduce myself to you guys. Meet me the H of the resto, Kim Jaejoong imnida. You know me as Hero Kim here. Nice to meet you guys. From today I will be in charge of this resto. Since my brother will focus in his own resort. I hope you guys can help me to manage this resto.”

“welcome sir Hero. We will work harder.” They said in union.

He shakes hand to all the workers and dismiss the briefing.

“nice to meet you sir Hero.” Hara .

“nice to you too miss Belle.” He replied with a smirk.

“you better go to your office, coz you distract the poor female waiters with your charm. We will lose customers.”

“so you think I am charming?”

“so full of yourself, sir.” Hara sticked her tongue out and walk away but he quickly grab her arm.

“you, miss responsible to my breakfast start from today.”

“who’s rule is that?”

“my rules, well if you don’t forget this is my resto.”

“jinjja oppa, do you have to act like that.”

“only to you.” He winked at her and drag her to the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“so Hyunjoong oppa is going to his resort?” Hara asked in their way to the hotel where her parents stay.

“yeah, he said a lot of things to do and he is in a rush.” Hara feels uneasy.

“Hara ya....”

“huh? Waeyo?”

“I plan to go back home. I think my vacation is over now.”

“go back home? You mean your real home?”

“yeah, I wanna help the company. I’ve been playing around and let my daddy and brother work so hard. I have responsibility also, I call Kim Heir for a reason.”

“I know what you mean, oppa. And I hope you can do your best for them and the Kim.”

“as long as I have a supporter like you. We’re here.” He said as they’re stop in front of hotel lobby. They get out from the car and stand there for a while.

“you’re not come in with me?”

“I’m sorry, I gotta pick aunt hwang. Just send my regard to your parents. Tell that I invite them to lunch in our resto tomorrow.”

“okay. See you tomorrow then.” She smile and wave.

He stand to stare her little long before pull her in a warm hug. When he let go, he kissed her cheek and drive home. A bright smile creeping on her face, that man is all she wants. That’s how she realized it on the spot she stands now.

“is that Jaejoong who just sent you, honey.” Her mom already stand before her.

“what are you doing here, mom?”

“we just comeback from meeting and saw you here. Am I right?”

“yeah, it’s him.”

“let’s go to our room first and talk.” Her father said and guide both of them.

“I have a news for you, dear.”

“what is it, mom.”

“we’re gonna stay here little longer. So we already rent a house for us to live in.”

“really? for how long?”

“I don’t know, honey. It’s till my theme park project done, maybe 1 or 2 years.”

“great!!! I’m so happy you guys will live with me.” Hara hugged her mom and dad.

“so we will move tomorrow. I’ve asked my staff to move your things from the apartement.”

“and daddy, Jaejoong oppa asked you and mom to lunch in his resto tomorrow. Will you guys come?”

“of course, honey.”

Clarissa smiles as she saw her only daughter smile so bright. She knows from the beginning that Jaejoong is surely someone special for Hara. Everytime she talks about him, her face full of happiness. And the fact that he is a Kim will make it easier for their future plan.

A week past Hyunjoong on the way from airport to his father office. He misses Seoul, his brother and Hara.

“hay, dad.”

“hyunjoong ah, you’re back. How’s Jeju?”

“everything is settle properly, dad.”

“so are you ready for the meeting?”

“yeah, I think it’s time.”

“okay. Are you gonna tell your brother yourself?”

“no, you can call him for the meeting.”

“fine, see you tomorrow evening, son. I hope everything is doing great.”

“I hope so, dad.” He said as he left the office and drive home.

So many thoughts in his mind. Start from tomorrow everything’s gonna be different. There’s a fear in his heart but he denies it and look straight to the front, he can back off now.

As Hyunjoong left, Kim Minjoong calls his oldest son.

“daddy….”

“Jaejoongie, how are you doing son?”

“I’m doing good, dad.”

“I have something to tell you,”

“I’m listening, dad.”

“We will have family meeting tomorrow night. So I want you to get ready. We will meet at Legacy Premium Restaurant at 7 sharp.”

“have you told Hyunjoong about this?”

“yeah, actually he just left minutes ago. I think he is now driving home.”

“okay, I’ll be there on time, dad.”

“great. See ya, son.”

“daddy, take care okay. Don’t over work, I’ll trying my best to help you and Hyunjoongie from now on.”

“I believe it, son. Thank you so much.”

He smile as he hang up the phone. His son is truly changes. He cant be happier than this. Maybe this is the time to slowly giving up the heritance to his both son and take a long break, enjoying his rest of life.

 

Finally the story continues

such depressing time

let's move to the next chapter ....