Chapter 14

"His Guardian Angel"

Here comes next chapter....

 

Chapter 14

 

Jaejoong wake up early in the morning to aunt hwang surprised to her young master prepare breakfast and get ready in black suit.

“aunt hwang let’s breakfast together.”

“are you go somewhere, Jaejoongie?”

“yeah, I’m gonna visit Hyunjoong in the company and hang out a little with my buddies.”

Aunt hwang’s jaw dropped seeing the way he talks.

“are you really my young master Jaejoong???”

“aunt hwang it’s me. Get used to the real Jaejoong from now on okay. I gotta go now, bye beautiful.” He said and pecked the elder cheek.

Right after he exited, he met Hara who wanna go for work.

“good morning ....” Jaejoong greet her with a smile.

“eoh, morning to you too.” She eyed him from head to toe, this guy is really something.

“are you going somewhere?” she asked.

“yesss, I wanna visit Hyunjoong in company then meet my friends. Are you off to work? Lets go together.”

“it’s okay, I can take the bus. You’ll get late.”

“no way... let’s go.” He took her hand her and drag to his luxurious car.

He stops right in front the resto, catching attention of everyone inside resto that start to whispering.

“thanks for the ride, Jaejoong ssi.”

“cant you call me oppa? Are we strangers?”

“huh? Oppa, thanks.”

“ahh I’m gonna lunch here with my friends later, can you prepare something spicy for me, please.”

“of course, you are my boss afterall.” She chuckled.

“great. See you then, Hara.” He kissed her on the corner of her lips and run to his car. Leaving frozen Hara on her spot.

“is that your boyfriend?” a waiter asked when she entered empty resto.

“huh?? Who?”

“the gorgeous man who just sent you here.”

Hara just chuckled and left the waiter to the kitchen, if only they know who he is, the real owner of their resto famous Hero Kim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“good morning, sir. Can I help you?”

“I wanna meet Kim Hyunjoong.”

“and may I know who are you, sir?”

Jaejoong smile to the receptionist. She surely doesn’t know him coz he never be here in the company.

“just tell him Kim Jaejoong is waiting in the lobby. He will go down right away.”

She called Hyunjoong secretary and not more than 5 minutes, their chairman  already in the lobby.

“Hyung !!!!” he called him.

“Hyunjoongie, annyeong.” He hugged his brother.

“why don’t you send him to my office?” Hyunjoong scold the receptionist.

“I’m sorry, Mr Kim. I don’t know who he is.”

“how could you don’t know the owner of the company you work in?” the woman almost cry.

“Hyunjoongie, it’s not her mistake anyway. Don’t you remember I never visit the company. Maybe almost people here doesn’t recognize me. It’s okay Ms Han, don’t be sad. I’ll be scold my brother later for you.” He winked at her, made her blushed.

“I’m sorry Ms Han, continue your work. Just notice someday if my brother visit, send him directly to my office.”

“understand Mr Kim.”

 

“by the way hyung, what are you doing here without telling me?”

“I miss you, that’s it.”

“then you can call me to visit you. And you look so different today hyung.”

“mind to have a cup of coffee with me?”

“yeah of course. Lets go to the near café.”

 

“so hyung, now mind to tell me what happened?”

“nothing happened. Just I’ve decided to move on.”

“move on?”

“moving on from my past. Forgiving myself.”

“hyung... is this for real?” Hyunjoong asked seriously.

“can you help me then Hyunjoongie? As long as you guys beside me, I think I can try my best not to disappointing you.”

“hyung, this is the best news I’ve ever had. I’m glad that you’re back to yourself again.” Hyunjoong hugged his brother.

“ahhh finally....” hyunjoong sighed.

“finally what???”

“finally my responsibilities will lessen. Hehehe....”

“yeah well, I plan to.”

“great. So you can start to manage your resto, your hotel and your theme park.”

“wow wow... easy brother, I’ll accept it one by one. Start from the resto first since it’s your present for me. If I find no problem I’ll manage the hotel as well.”

“yeahh deal...”

The phone line disturbing their conversation.

“yeah...”

“I’m sorry disturbing you, sir. But you have a meeting to attend now.”

“aishhh... arasso.”

“so, I’m gonna visit Yoochun’s in his office. And hyunjoong ah, let’s cut my vacation till here. I know your intention with daddy.”

Hyunjoong grinned at his brother while Jaejoong replied with mischievous smile and waving goodbye.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mr Park, you have a guess.” His secretary said through phone line.

“I don’t have appointment for today right? who dare to make sudden visit?” Yoochun replied in annoyance.

“ah well Mr Park, I don’t think I should make any appointment to you since you’re working for my company.” Another voice replied.

“and who the hell are you??” Yoochun replied again, he surely irritated.

“ya Park Yoochun, how dare you shout at me. The mighty Kim Jaejoong !!!”

“mwo???? Hahahaha are you kidding me??? Jaejoong hyung visit my company, are you daydreaming.”

“eung Mr Park, I think you should coming out yourself.” His secretary said calmly and Jaejoong smirked at her.

“aishhh who the hell this guy, disturbing my leisure time.” Yoochun said as he step outside his room.

There stand gorgeous Kim Jaejoong, raising one his eyebrow. His sharp eyes stabbed intently at Yoochun who now grinning like a fool. In a blink of eyes, Jaejoong knock his head. They can hear the secretary chuckled.

“ah hyuuuunnggg..” he whined.

“what are you doing huh??? Daring to reject my visit.”

“mianhae. I don’t expect it’s really you, since you’re with aunt hwang. Lets go in my office.”

As they entered Yoochun office, Jaejoong can tell this guy enjoying leisure time with playing games in the corner of his office.

“so you’re busy playing games alone and ignoring me.”

“aniya... by the way hyung are you coming alone? And what’s with your suit today, you look different.”

“yeah I’m alone. I just visited Hyunjoong at the company and had a talk.”

“seriously, are you really my Jaejoong hyung? It’s just you don’t look like him.”

“well, you have to used to see me like this everyday since today. I plan to buried my past and start a new life.”

“greaaattt !!! yeayyy that’s my hyung !!! we have to celebrate it. Wait I’ll call Junsu and changmin and yunho hyung too...”

“why are you so excited than my bro?”

“coz finally my hyung grow mature enough to hang out and have a drink with me”

“sooooo, you don’t like the past Jaejoong?”

“it’s not what I mean hyung. You’re my close friend just like brother. sometimes when I have a hard time it will be nice it I can talk and have a drink with you so you can give advice.”

“I’m sorry I’m not there when you have a hard time. But since today you can depend on me, Yoochun ah.”

“thanks hyung. Now let me call them.”

“tell them to meet at H & R for lunch.”

While Yoochun call his friends, Jaejoong make a phone call to Hara.

“oppa waeyo?”

“I’m gonna be there in 20 minutes. Are you done with the food?”

“yeap, I’m waiting for you here.”

“thank you, Hara. See you there. ahhh I miss you already.” He sighed and Hara just smile on the other line.

“bye...”

About 20 minutes Jaejoong and Yoochun reach the resto. They took the VIP room coz very crowded in the first floor. There sit already Junsu, Changmin and Yunho.

“Hyung, you finally come.” Yunho hugged him.

“How are you guys?” Jaejoong greet all his buddies while taking of his blazer and rolled the sleeve of his shirt till the elbow.

“whoa hyung, you look different.”

“I told you. See the man right here is Kim Jaejoong adult version.”

“mwoya, neo ! shut up and take your sit or you wont get your lunch.” Jaejoong scolded Yoochun.

“Yoochun ah, I think he’s still the same. Just see the way he scold you.” Junsu whispered to Yoochun.

“wait here, I’ll check our order.”

“eyy hyung, you wanna check the order or the chef?” Changmin teased.

“ssttt Changmin ah, are you wishing for that saucer fly on your head?” Yunho said.

Jaejoong just shook his head. Those guys are no different than elementary students. Not even mature for their ages.

“hey, Ben.”

“oh wow !!! what a surprise. How’re ya doin’ Hero?”

“I’m good.”

“are you with Raphael?”

“no, I’m with the boys. So what do we have in the kitchen now?”

“well, that woman over there kinda busy preparing your foods. If you can help her.”

“yeah, I can see it.” Jaejoong left Ben and approached Hara.

“may I help you, miss?” she’s startled.

“oh!!! Oppa !!! don’t surprised me like that, please… I may burn my hand.”

“you do?? Let me see…” Jaejoong kinda worry and grabbed her hand to find nothing.

“ya!!!”

“what?? I said I May, not I’m hurt my hand already.” Hara sticked her tongue.

“sooo, what do we have for lunch now?”

“as your order, sir. Super spicy shrimp like your favorite.”

“perfect !!!” Jaejoong smile widely while pinched her cheek.

In 10 minutes the foods come to their table. Hara personally lead the waiter and explained those kind of food to the boys who watched in amusing face.

“wow, Hara ssi, this is fabulous.” Junsu squaked.

“daebak, no wonder you’re famous here Hara ssi.” Yunho added.

“ya !!! shim changmin, don’t you dare to touch that plate !!!” Jaejoong scolded.

“ah hyung, why are you so selfish. Hara made it for us.”

“nope! I specially order it for myself only.”

“guys, are you going to bickering and let the food cold? Oppa, I cooked a lot so you can share with your friend, okay.” Hara told him.

“omo!!! Are you just called him oppa???”

“Yoochun shut up !!! eat your food already.” Jaejoong can stop pouting as Changmin keeps on digging Jaejoong’s food.

“don’t you eat?” Hara asked him. he just silent, still pouting.

“are you mad?” Hara poked his arm.

“oppa… Jaejoongie oppa…. “ she smile cutely with puppy eyes on him.

He stare at unbelievable scene in front of him, she is hard to resist. He cleared his throat and drink some water, try ignoring her. When she about to more, her phone ringing.

“yeoboseyo…”

“what are you doing?”

“get my lunch with your brother and his friends.”

“seems like you have a good time. Too bad for me.”

“why?” she asked with a smile.

“coz I miss you so bad and now I’m stuck with some fat men here talking about boring business stuffs.” He nagged and gained laugh from Hara.

“whom you’re talking to?” Hyunjoong heard his brother asked Hara.

“it’s Hyunjoong. he said he stuck with some fat men with a boring conversation.” She explained and Hyunjoong can heard his brother chuckled.

“so enjoy your time with those fat men, Hyunjoong ssi.”

“ishh you should call me oppa, I’m older than you…”

“yeah whatever. I’m hang up now.”

“bye Belle, cant wait to see you on Saturday.” She blushed when he reminded her about the date.

“wow are you guys finished all the foods?” Hara said in disbelief how the boys finished all the dishes.

“they are food monster no exception. And this food devil right here especially finished my supposed to dishes without left me any of it.” Jaejoong nagged.

“ewww hyung, stop nagging will you. Hara can cook for you everyday but not for us.”

“Yoochun oppa is right. I’m gonna cook all you want tonight and stop nagging, oppa.”

“ugh hyung you’re so lucky. Just make her our sister in-law so she can cook for us too.”

Soon she will be, Jaejoong thought. Just replied Junsu’s words with a smile.

 

See you on next update ^_^