Chapter 13

"His Guardian Angel"

Enjoy ^_^

 

Chapter 13

 

Aunt Hwang woke up in surprised one night after she heard screaming from Jaejoong’s room. She run quickly and opened the door to find sweating Jaejoong on his bed.

“Jaejoongie, what’s wrong???”

“aunt hwang, I had that bad dream again.” He cried.

“ssshhh it’s okay, I’m here” the old lady hugged him.

“I want noona…” he continue cried.

“but Hara ssi maybe slept already, Jaejoongie. We cant disturb her.”

“noooo !!! I want noona right now !!!” he shouted and continue cried.

“okay, but stay here. I will call her.”

Aunt hwang walk silently to the next door. It’s 2 am in the morning, she ring Hara’s bell hesitantly. About twice then sleepy Hara opened the door.

“Hara ssi… I’m sorry disturbing you but I need you right now.”

“what happened, aunt hwang?”

“Jaejoongie….”

“what happened to Jaejoong???” her eyes now wide opened in worry.

“he had a bad dream and keep crying. He said he needs you. He never acts like this before. His dream must be something bad.”

“wait a second aunt hwang.” She entered to grab her cardigan and rushly to Jaejoong’s room.

“Jaejoongie…” she walked toward his bed.

“Hara noona…” his voice cracked, he sit up and reach Hara to hug her.

“yeah, it’s me. What’s wrong Jaejoongie, tell me…”

“she left me… then I dreamt that you’ll leave me why???”

“I’m here, I’m not going anywhere without you.”

“noona… I’m scared.”

“don’t scared, baby. I’m here…”

She hugged him in silent, her heart hurts to see him like this. Jaejoong hate it when the dream now start to haunting him again like the old time. This is horrible that he already decided to reveal himself.

He keeps hugging her in silent. He just hope that he can hold her like that forever, telling her that he loves her and ask her to stay with him.

“are you okay now, Jae???” hara softly his cheek.

“stay noona, stay beside me for tonight.” He whispered.

“I can stay with you forever, you just need to ask me.” She softly answer in hurtful voice.

Hara lean her back on the head of bed while Jaejoong try to sleep on her lap. She’s humming him a lullaby, she stay awake all night just watching him sleep peacefully. His angelic face like a strength for her.

“God, I don’t need a perfect love story. But can You at least give a happy ending for this love?” she whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“wow Belle, you look like a mess.” Hyunjoong greet her when he visit for lunch in the resto.

“I don’t get enough slept last night.”

“why? Are you that nervous to go on date with me.”

“don’t be so full of yourself Mr Kim. It’s Jaejoong.”

“what have hyung done to you?”

“he had a bad dream last night. I never saw him like that, he’s so scared.”

“did he tell you about the dream?”

“he just said she left him, I don’t know who is she?”

“it’s mommy...”

“your mom?”

“it’s weird. Why he started to have that dream again?”

“mind to tell me what dream is it?”

“it’s the day when mom’s gone. She’s drowning in the sea while bringing him vacation in our private yacht. She always bringing him along on vacation if she had problem. That night when Jaejoong hyung already slept, mom left him to drank wine alone till she got drunk. When she tried to go back inside the cabin she got slip and throw herself but sleepy Jaejoong who searched for his mom found her on the side of yacht try to hold her hand but what strength does 10 years old boy have? Her hand slipped and he lost her. That’s how he got that bad dream and how he got his trauma. He blamed himself and never move on from that past, that’s make him never grow normal like mature man.”

“how??? No one try to tell him it’s not his mistake?”

“he wont listen. Though he is soft hearted, my hyung is the most stubborn person in the family. Even if I talk to him every day, he doesn’t bother, he acts like he doesn’t hear me nor understand what I said.”

She stay silent, thinking how deep he hurts himself for the mistake he never does. How long he will endure it alone, keep his true self buried in past and live an innocent life.

“earth to Belle...” Hyunjoong snapped at her.

“sorry, mind If I’m back to kitchen? Ben is busy, I gotta help him.”

“okay, I’m done already. Thanks for telling me about Jaejoong hyung.”

“yeah, thanks for explaining it for me.”

“see you, Belle.” He pecked her cheek before left, she doesn’t even realize it coz her mind full of Jaejoong. But her phone suddenly ring.

“hello...”

“Belle, it’s me.”

“mom, what’s up?”

“I wanna tell you good news, baby.”

“what is it mom?”

“we will visit Korea tomorrow.”

“what??? Really?? you’re not kidding right? oh my God I’m so happy to hear it mom. Thank you...”

“I’m so excited to meet you, dear. I miss you so much.”

“where’s dad?”

“he’s busy preparing some documents for our journey tomorrow.”

“text me the departure time, I’ll pick up you in the airport.”

“okay, honey. Love you.”

“love you guys too.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Friday evening, Hara get ready to go to the airport. She forgot that she should accompany Jaejoong to the park.

“Jaejoongie, are you inside? Can I come in?”

“yeah, I’m in the kitchen noona. just come in.”

“hey, what are you doing?”

“making kimbab for our picnic to the park.”

“about that, Jaejoongie. I’m sorry that I can go with you. I have to go to the airport.”

“why? You wanna leave me?” he said in panic.

“no!!! I wanna pick up my parents. They are coming today.”

“really?? I see you look so happy.”

“yeah, I miss them so much.”

“noona, can I go with you please? I don’t wanna home alone, aunt hwang will back late at night.”

“are you sure?”

“yeah please,let me go with you.”

“hmm okay then.”

“wait, I’m gonna pack this kimbap first. Welcoming present for your parents.” He said in happy smile. Hara’s eyes teary to hear that. Yeah, she wanna introduce him to her parent but as her lover not a friend she take care.

Hara and Jaejoong waiting patiently, actually Jaejoong is the one who patient but not Hara. She’s little bit nervous about what will her parents think about Jaejoong. About 15 minutes passed there they are walking from departure gate.

“Belle, my dear ....” her mom hugged her.

“I miss you mommy, and daddy....” she hugged both of her parents in tears.

“aww it’s been long time. Are you getting skinnier honey?”

“well, I’m on diet daddy” she answered.

“you’re bringing someone with you. Mind to introduce?” her mom teased.

“I’m Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you. I am a friend.” He said in fluent English.

“hai Jaejoong, I’m Clarissa. Nice to meet you too.” She gave him warm smile.

“I’m James... nice to meet you.” Hara’s dad shake his hand.

“should we get going now? I’ve booked a suit in hotel for you guys.” Hara said and them to the hotel.

Now four of them enjoy coffee break in the hotel café. Clarissa and James notice how close Jaejoong and their daughter.

“this is my welcoming present for you.” Jaejoong passed the kimbap he packed.

“welcoming present? Oh you’re sweet indeed young man.”

“what is it call here?” hara’s dad asked.

“this is kimbap, sir. Give a try, this is my own cook.”

“you are cooking???” Hara’s mom look at him I awe look.

“he is a good cook mom. We can say the pro.”

“are you a chef like our sweety?”

“no, I’m just cooking for my hobby. Killing time since my dad and brother are busy and left me alone at home.”

“you’re not working, so what are you doing?”

“I’m spending my time at home, study and play. But I plan to do some work later.”

“really?” now Hara asked in surprised.

“yeah, I plan to help my brother in our resto. He’s been busy lately, I cant let him taking care what should be my responsibilities.”

Hara cant believe her eyes or her ears. She just sitting there blankly, paying attention of Jaejoong and her parents conversation. He turns into different person today. it’s not Jaejoong that she knows. And her parents seem like enjoying talk with him.

After 2 hour passed Hara and Jaejoong excuse themselves to go home. After bid their goodbye, Jaejoong insist to drive while Hara just stunned in the sudden changed of him.

“can we stop at the beach for a while ?” Jaejoong said in the middle way.

“yeah, of course.” After that short talk, just silent till their reach the beach.

“we’re here ...” he opened the door and took her hand. They are sitting on the warm sand. Staring at the night sky above the sea.

“Hara...” he called her in different tone than usual.

“yes...” she nervously replied.

“did I scare you today??”

“huh?”

“my sudden change, did I scare you.”

“I don’t know... I’m just shocked I guess.”

“I’m sorry. To be honest, I feel myself awkward after years hidden myself and now trying to be real one. I’m afraid people around me will freaking out.”

“I ...”

“I hate sea so much, Hara. This place where I buried the worst memory of mine.

But recently this is become my favorite place. Coz I’m always here with you, making a new memories the happy memory. Meeting Shin Hara is the best thing ever happen in my life. She is like a sunshine after my long long sleep. She is like my guardian angel, taking care of me, accept me the way I am. Though sometimes I shame on myself but she always smile brightly while holding my hand in front of people.”

Hara has no courage to see him, her head down while tears start to falling on her face.

“but when the dream is coming again, the scariest thing haunting me. I don’t wanna lost someone precious again. So I told myself, I gotta break my shell and now my turn to protect that angel beside me. I wont let anyone steal her or hurt her.”

Hara is sobbing hardly now.

“now I’m asking you, Hara. Will you stay by my side, teach me how to protect you. To scold me when I hurt you, to tell me how to make you love me as my real self ?”

“silly...” that’s all she said while her sobs.

“mind to introduce yourself, miss?” he smile and offer his hand.

“Anabelle Shin, Hara imnida ...”

“Hero Kim, Jaejoong imnida .... nice to meet you and I’m 4 years older than you by the way” They shook hand and Jaejoong pulled her into warm hug.

 

Subs and Comnts Please T_T