Chapter 22

"His Guardian Angel"

Chapter 22

"hyung, you really want to leave? Think about it again hyung, are you wanna leave Hyunjoong like this?" yunho tried hard to convinced Jaejoong.

"dont use him as an excuse. I leave him with the most trusted person. He will be okay."

"that's rude hyung. you are the most needed person when his time is coming, hyung."

Jaejoong just stared at the window, he knows he's being selfish. He chose to run away so he wont feel more pain. just knowing his brother is dying already break him apart. to send him away, he doesnt think himself can bear it.

The wedding day is tomorrow. Jihye helps Hara fitting the wedding dress and checking the wedding hall. To Hara, having Jihye beside her is so fortunate. that woman always gives her positive energy and courage. though she cant fully recover her heart but she wants to move on. this marriage maybe not that bad choice. beside, Hyunjoong is more than perfect to be live with.

"Hara, lets having cup of coffee."

"okay, Hyunjoong just called me to meet him in the cafe near here."

"owh great. should I call Jae oppa? wait second."

Jihye made short call and went back to tell Hara that Jaejoong cant join them. eversince they last meeting he locks himself in his office right after he comes to resto. He barely meets everyone since he spends all his free time at home to manage the company. Jihye who always calls him and remind him to take care of himself. Hyunjoong on the other side is Jaejoong hostage. Jaejoong is more protective to him. until the wedding day, Hyunjoong is forbidden to works. Hyunjoong just can obey his brother since Jaejoong is so scary when he is angry.

"hai honey, how're you doing?"

"I'm good, just little bit tired. thanks to Jihye for helping me a lot."

"yeah I guess now she is competent enough for sister in-law role hehe"

"hah, Jung Jihye is competent in everything she do. you better start to practise calling me sister in-law."

"ewww hyung won't like that you know. ahhh still cant believe hyung chose you. I mean look at him, he is perfect man who can get any woman he wants."

"that's true. maybe the one he wants so bad is someone who unreachable so in the end he desperately chose me."

"ahh that's acceptable reason tho."

"excuse me, I need to go to toilet." it's Hara.

Both of Hyunjoong and Jihye silently watched her back.

" what a strong woman, don't you think oppa?"

"hmmm, in the future I can lean on her."

"I dont understand you, oppa. you're going to continue this even after what we saw last night ?"

"of course. I cant find the reason why should I cancel the wedding? you tell me?"

"you saw it clearly right? they love each other."

"but it was ending that night. "

"hah, what ending? you must be blinded by your selfish love."

"what's your problem anyway, Jihye? you already got Jaejoong hyung, so stop interfering my life."

"fine, enjoy your life then." Jihye feels so angry, most of it is because she is upset with Hyunjoong and herself who can't protect someone she loves.

"where's Jihye, oppa?"

"she left earlier. she's going to visit my hyung."

"ohhh. but, oppa what are doing tonight?"

"nothing, why?"

"can you send me to somewhere."

"where?"

"the beach, I suddenly wanna go to the beach. the one near my old apartement."

"you really wanna go there? is that you favorite place?"

"hmmm, I love that place."

"then we should be going now before it's getting dark."

He took her hand and walked her to the car. He knows that place, he knows the memories were buried there. Just this once he will let her saying farewell to those memories.

***

"Jung Jihye, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, Cwang hehe... I come to meet Jae oppa."

"right timing. you need to drag that vampire out of here or we're gonna die coz he looks like ready to our blood. cant you see my eyebags? I havent slept for 2 days coz Yunho hyung asked me to watch over him."

"poor maknae. you should go home now. I'll take care of him."

"thanks, Jihye. I'm leaving now. see you."

Jihye watched as Changmin entered the lift and walked to Jaejoong's office.

She silently opened the door, found the man who's standing near the glasses window. the bright afternoon sun hits his face, pale and exhausted.

"which is more beautiful, me or the sun?" she asked jokingly while walking near him.

"why? are jealous of the sun now?"

"yeah pretty much. I saw Changmin before, what are you doing to the poor maknae?"

"he acted like a stalker. what are you doing here?"

"just come to see you, coz you dont answer the phone. you promised to tell me everything. how tired, how hard, how hurt."

"mianhae, I make you worried. let's talk, I have a place to go."

"arasso, kaja..."

***

"this place is nice..."

"do you see the hill over there? that my favorit spot. I can feel the wind blowing, the sky seems so close."

"I think how great if we can build a house on that hill and live there peacefully."

"what a nice thought. but so many things I want to forget in this place. I think this is the last time I'm going here. after tomorrow there will only you and me, and our new memories together. I just wanna ask you to hold on me, coz I hate it when someone let me go."

"Then I just can promise you that. " the he hugged her so tight and promised in his heart that the day he let her go is the day he die. After the painful farewll they left the beach and just then another couple is came to the beach.

"is this the place?" Jihye asked as they sit on the warm sand

"hmmm?"

"the place you used to go with her? "

"yeah... isn't it beautiful place? I had a dream to build a house on that hill and live with someone I love."

"this is indeed beautiful place. I wonder you must have lot of memories here. both of you, if only you let me to help you fix this. I wanna see you happy."

"what's the point of having the stolen happiness??? "

"he is the one who steal your happiness? he knows that you love each other but he is too selfish and take her away from you."

"He is my brother. and I give him something he worth to have. So stop it right here, Jihye ya. You’re the only one I can depend on now, so please support me. This will end soon right after we leave.”

Jihye hugged the man beside her, she feels sorry for him, she feels

angry to herself even more.

“I’m sorry, oppa….”

“just enough to know I have someone who loves me on my side. Thank you, Jihye.”

 

Are you ready for the next chap???

okay go >>>>