Chapter 04

"His Guardian Angel"

Updateeeee hehe ...

 

Chapter 4

 

“yeoboseyo, Kim resident.”

“Mrs Hwang this is me.”

“yes, Master Kim.”

“I’m going home tonight for dinner. Tell the boys to stay home.”

“yes, master. I’ll prepare for the dinner.”

Aunt Hwang back to the kitchen with a wide smile, she knows Jaejoong will be very happy to see his father tonight.

“Jaejoong ah...”

“ne, aunt Hwang. Waeyo?”

“I have a surprise for you tonight.”

“tell me tell me tell me...” he said with puppy eyes.

“your dad just called and he told me that he will come home and having dinner together with you !!!”

“jinjja??? Jjinjja jinjja jinjjaaaaa????”

“NE !!!” aunt hwang shouted happily. Jaejoong automatically hug her and jump in joy.

“arasso, arasso... let go of me. Continue to cook, what do you want to cook for your daddy?”’

“daddy loves sushi, kimchi jigae, bulgogi. I’ll cook them all aunt hwang.”

“okay, start working. I’ll check the teokbokki.”

Jaejoong smiles happily while cutting meat and veges. He rarely sees his father and know that he will come home makes him extremely happy. Just 2 hours later, when the cooks almost done, hyunjoong come home.

Jaejoong left the kitchen and run toward his brother.

“Hyunjoongieeee !!!!” he hugged him.

“wae? You look so happy today. did you enjoy your day?”

“geuraeyo. Keundae neo arasso?”

“mwoya aro?”

“daddy will come home tonight for dinner with us!!!” jaejoong jumped happily while holding his brother’s hand.

“jinjja? Whoaaa have you told aunt hwang to cook special dishes ?”

“danghyeonaji... hyunjoong ah, help me will you?”

“what do you want?”

“I wanna look good tonight. Pick me some clothes.”

Hyunjoong chuckled. “ arasso, now go shower. I’ll choose some clothes for you. But hyung, no matter what you wear, you’ll always look perfect.”

Jaejoong giggled. “ that’s why you always envy me, I am more handsome than you” then he pinched Hyunjoong’s cheek and run to his bedroom.

Hyunjoong laughed and shook his head. Yeah, he envy his brother look and hurt as well. His brother physicly is a perfection of a man, but why??? Why cant he be a normal one. Hyunjoong will be more happy even if his brother a player, womanizer, jerk or anything but at least he’s normal man. He sighed coz these thought and met aunt hwang in the dining room.

“young master, you’re home.”

“yes, aunt hwang. Are you set our dinner tonight?”

“yes, master called me he will have dinner with you and your brother.”

“yeah, hyung look so happy. Dad better not suddenly cancel it or he will very upset.”

“your dad surely will come, don’t worry. You should go washing young master, your dad will come soon.”

“thanks aunt hwang. And after dinner may I talk to you?”

“of course young master.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s 6.30 pm and still no sign that their father will come. Jaejoong wait patiently in the living room. He looks dazzling in black v-neck long sleeves t-shirt with a blue ripped jeans.

Hyunjoong playing with his phone, his sharp eyes look straight to the door. He obviously mad at his dad. He doesn’t even dare to look at his brother, he knows that he stays calm but inside he’s upset.

7.30 and hyunjoong has no more patient.

“hyung, let’s go eat.”

“but daddy hasn’t come yet. Why? Are you hungry already? You want me to ask aunt hwang bring you some snack before dinner?”

“no!!! lets just eat. He wont come.” He said coldly.

“you must be so hungry. Okay, you can eat first, I can wait for dad.”

“then I wont eat ! let me die in hunger.” Hyunjoong treat his brother, he knows Jaejoong will soften.

Jaejoong’s look changed, he sighed and getting up of the sofa.

“arasso, lets eat.” He showed a smile and grabbed hyunjoong’s hand.

Just moment before they left living room, the door opened.

“I’m sorry. I must be so late guys.” His dad greet them.

“Dad...” hyunjoong said in disbelief, their father really comes.

“I’m sorry, there’s an accident and caused long traffic. Can you believe if I said I took bus to reach home?”

“impossible!!!” hyunjoong mocked.

“yes we are, young master.” Buttler Jang said from behind his dad.

“well, here I am. Jaejoongie, no hug for me???”

Jaejoong hesitantly step forward and reach his dad, giving him a warm hug. Hyunjoong stay still to watch the scene.

“aigoo, uri Jaejoongie are you grow taller when I leave? You’re taller than me now.” His dad while walking to the dining room.

“dad, you looks older. You’re working s lot.” Jaejoong replied, hyunjoong giggled.

“wow aunt hwang, you works hard to cook all the dishes.”

“actually master, this is not all my cooks.”

“oh, so?”

“this young master worked so hard today to cooked for you.” Aunt hwang sent Jaejoong a wink. Jaejoong widen his eyes, he cant believe aunt hwang revealed his secret.

“I’m sorry young master, I just cant help myself not to show off your hardworking. And young master hyunjoong, for these 3 years it’s your brother who always cooks dinner for you.”

“aunt hwang...” jaejoong whined.

“arasso, arasso. Enjoy the dinner.”

“hyung, you cook.... and you never tell me.” Hyunjoong sulked.

“mianhae, I just boring alone at home so I help aunt hwang to cook and learn a lot from her.”

“but the cooks are splendid. I cant believe these 3 years you cook for me.”

“wow, you can open your own resto with this talent, son.” His dad smile widely as he tasted the food.

“you like it, dad?”

“yeah as your brother said, it’s splendid.”

“then you should come home often so I can cook for you everyday.”

“I wish I can, son.”

After dinner they’re spending time in the family room, talk about anything and even playing games together. Hyunjoong mostly just sit and watch how his father and brother play. He feels happy and warm inside. Moment later he excuse himself to see aunt hwang.

“you want to talk to me young master?”

“yes, aunt hwang. Take a seat.”

“what is it bother you, young master?”

“you must know dad’s plan right?”

“about young master Jae? Yes, I do. I’ve prepared anything needed. I know you’ll be worry about this, but I promise you to take care of him well.”

“I know you will, aunt hwang. I just wanna make sure everything settled. I know this is too much but I want you to report me anything happen in everyday while he’s there. Call me when he need anything.”

“you are a good brother, young master. Sure I will do what you command me. He is like a son to me, I know exactly how you feel about him.”

“thank you so much aunt hwang. I don’t if there’s no you, who I can depend on.”

“young master, even if I give my soul, I still cant pay back what your family give to me. I’m thankful and I’ll do anything for you and your family.”

Aunt hwang leave the reading room and left Hyunjoong alone. He’s so thankful that he has someone to trust his brother with.

 

How are you guys this weekend?

I feel sick :(

as I promise 3 days in row, this is 2nd day and tomorrow next chapter as well...

see you tomorrow <3

subscribe and comment juseyoooo ~~~