Chapter 01

"His Guardian Angel"

Annyeong ^_^

since it's Sunday I can update very first chapter hoho

Thank you my first subscriber for this story, I hope you'll enjoy

Happy reading.....

 

 

Anabelle Shin- Hara is a typical good girl. She’s an orphan, adopted by a wealthy family and lived a peaceful life in London. She thinks her life is too flat and decided to back to her hometown.

“dear, are you sure wanna go alone? I can leave my job for a while and accompany you there.”

“it’s okay, mom. I’m mature enough to settle my life. I’ve been thinking long enough to decide this. Just stay here and take care of Dad.”

“so, when will you leave Belle?”

“next week, Dad. I have to say goodbye to my friends first and these 3 days I wanna have vacation with both of you, what do you think?”

“nice idea !” Clarissa, his mom smile widely to his husband as his husband James nodded his head.

“yeayyy... mom, I’ll be busy contact my friends and packing. Can you prepare the vacation?”

“of course, darling.” Her mom said.

“I’ll call the company and empty my schedule these 3 days.” Her dad added.

Anabelle smiles and leave to her room. She stares around the huge bedroom and sighed.

“this is too much to pack.” She said.

She then decided just to pack her clothes and some important stuffs. Next day she and her family ready to go on their vacation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kim Jaejoong has everything that young man dream about. Extremely good looking, perfect body figure and wealthy family. But he doesn’t even realize that he owns all that perfection. He’s 28 years old this year, but mentally he’s only 10 years old boy traps in mature body.

He is bright and cheerful, most of all he’s a care and warm heart person. People around love him and never judge him by his condition.

“hyung...” a young man approach Jaejoong who’s sitting on the sofa while playing his favorite games.

“Hyunjoongie... come here, play with me.” He answered his nam-dongsaeng.

Hyunjoong put a warm smile on his face. He directly sit beside his brother and take another games stick to join his brother.

“you’ll never win over me” Jaejoong said.

“eyyy, just look and see hyung. I already practice a lot to beat you.”

Jaejoong just sticked out his tongue and hyunjoong giggled by his brother action. Hyunjoong just a year younger than Jaejoong. You can say that Hyunjoong is the most protective person towards Jaejoong. After their mother passed away and their father busy with work, Hyunjoong is the one who take care of his brother that he loves so much. He never shames of his brother condition. And don’t dare to insult his brother because he’ll be the first one send you to hospital or worse.

“guys, let go get your lunch. I made a spicy sauce crab, the faster come will get the biggest crab.” Aunty Hwang called them.

Jaejoong put a wide grinned on his face.

“hyunjoongie, look !!! there’s a bear next to window.” He pointed to the window and hyunjoong follow his brother’s direction.

Jaejoong stands up quickly and run to the dining room with a loud laugh.

“I’ll get the biggest crab hehehe hyunjoong will get the smallest one.” He yelled in joy.

Hyunjoong just chuckled and walked to the dining room and sit across his brother.

“you tricked me, hyung. That’s cheating.” He said playfully.

“that’s because I am smart, you fall for it.” Jaejoong said proudly.

“arasso... now eat your lunch properly okay.”

“thank you aunt Hwang. I love you...” Jaejoong kissed the elder’s cheek.

 “oh!!! Hyunjoongie, where’s daddy?”

Hyunjoong looks at his brother with a sad look. He sighed and put on a smile.

“daddy is going abroad for 2 days, hyung. He will comeback day after tomorrow and bring presents for us.”

“really?? Yeayyy !!!!” he threw his fist on the air.

“so now continue eat and after that we can continue play games, hyung.”

“assa !!!!”

Hyunjoong sees the smile on his brother face, it hurts him. Know that his brother really love their father but he pays less attention on him. Hyunjoong is owned a coffeeshop, an Italian restaurant and a theme park. His life is busy as hell but he always spare his time for his brother no matter what. He will surely cancel an important call if his brother needs him.

Hyunjoong also busy to save his brother from gold ers that take advantage of his brother condition. So many girls fall for Jaejoong but they don’t even care about him, all they can see is his wealth. Hyunjoong is really sicked of them.

do subscribe and comment ^_^

see ya next chapter and thank you ~~~