Chapter 23 Final

"His Guardian Angel"

Chapter 23 Final

 

“We present you the groom and bride…..”

“congratulations, hyung …” changmin shouted.

“bless you guys” Junsu and Yoochun also congratulated the newlywed.

“I wish the happiness for you. Hyunjoong ah, take care of Hara.” Yunho shook his hand.

“thanks guys.” The groom replied with his bright smile.

Just the moment he saw Jaejoong and Jihye, Hyunjoong run after them and hug his brother tightly.

“hyung ….”

“congratulation, my brother. From now on you have to take care of Hara and be happy so I wont be worried too much. Arasso …”

“hyung, thank you… I will live my life well as you wish. And this beautiful woman, I will make her happy as long as I can.”

“Hara, I trusted my brother to you. I believe I wont regret it. please be happy and never leave his side.”

Hara hold herself tightly and nodded to him.

“so it’s time to say goodbye then…” Jihye said.

“what, you guys leaving now?”

“yeah, I’m sorry it’s so sudden but Jihye who arranged everything,”

“hyung, you’re so unfair.” Hyunjoong yelled.

“let us send you, hyung.” Yoochun said.

“no, you have to stay for the party. We will leave silently after meet daddy. Hyunjoong ah, I’m sorry for leaving you like this. But I’m so thankful having a wonderful person like you as brother. I love you so much, so please be happy that’s how I can live happily too.”

Jaejoong hugs his brother tightly for the last time, he’s holding his tears in front of him. now he has to let him go then start to treat his pain slowly. As the time flies he believes he will someday accept the reality and live happily for his brother’s sake. And like that Hyunjoong has to let his brother’s hand.

“he leaves…” he whispered.

“that’s how this story ends. I get someone whom I love but at the same time lose someone who loves me.” He said as Hara hugged him with his tears.

 

10 years later ….

“and that’s the story ended….”

“wow he was amazing person. That’s why you give me his name, mom?”

“yes, honey. Mom and Dad hope that you can grow and be a great person like him.”

“the car is ready, guys.”

“okay, lets go… daddy is waiting.”

Hara holds her son’s hand, her precious 7 years old boy. He walks excitedly towards his father who’s giving a beautiful smile at them.

“daddy, we’re going to visit uncle right?”

“of course, boy. Don’t you miss him?”

“I miss so much, so let’s go now Dad. Mom come on in …”

Hara nodded and his husband smiles at her. He helps her to get into the car and checking his son who sits comfortably on the back seat. Half and hour journey take them to the familiar place. Smell of salty water, the sound of waves and the bright sky.

Three of them walk while holding hand to the hill near the beach. Their most favorite place.

“uncle, we’re here. How are you? I’m sorry I cant come often, I have a lot of homeworks nowadays.” The boys whined to his uncle while his parents just watching.

“you should bowing to your uncle first before you talk to him.” his father told him.

“ah mianhae, uncle. Please accept my bows.”

“Hyunjoong ah, your nephew is getting naughty.”

“daddy !!! it’s not like that, uncle Joongie. “

“it’s true. Last time he fought at school and homeroom teacher scolded me. Ugh it’s so annoying.”

“but Joonie started the fight first. He said I’m coward coz I never dare to talk to Byul.”

“he’s right then. Why don’t you talk to Byul?? You’re afraid she will reject you right?”

“no, I’m not Dad !!! I’m waiting for the right time.”

“coward ….” His dad kept teasing him and they end up run after each other leaving Hara alone in front of the grave.

“it’s been long time, oppa. I hope you’re happy there as the life I have now. Jaejoong oppa is taking care of me and Hyunjoong so well. Ahhh it’s so awkward, why I named him with your name anyway. Uri Hyunjoongie also grows healthy and handsome like you. He adores you so much and always bickering with his father. Sometimes I feel like seeing old Jaejoong while he’s playing or teasing Hyunjoong. “ she sighed then continue

“I never regret married to you. The precious 6 months, the memories you created for me. I bottled it here and whenever I miss you, I just need to come here and open the bottle. Let me tell you a secret….”

“…… I love you.”

“I love him too. You cant compare my love for him. and you know it right, Joongie. This stupid and coward hyung love you so much that I cant let you go so I chose to leave you first.” His handsome husband whispered behind her.

“yeah, no one can love Hyunjoong as much as you can.” She smiled and look away at her son who’s playing with the sand.

 

“do you know why hyung leave?”

“hmm? Maybe he wants to escape from me.”

“aigoo, so full of yourself.”

“then?”

“because of me. Because he can’t see me leaving him so he left me first.”

“don’t you think he’s overreacting? You’re just getting married, not going somewhere far away.”

“I am a dying person, Hara.”

“lame joke.”

“don’t you curious why I insist to keep you by my side? Coz I need your strength to stay alive bit longer. You, among of person I’ve met, are the strongest person. Though I make your life upside down, broke your heart with no mercy, but you still can stand strongly. But that poor hyung, with his broken heart and his fear of losing me, living far away by himself. He makes me worry, I’m afraid I can’t die peacefully.”

“stop it, you’re drunk already.”

“you’re just don’t get, do you? Why do you think hyung easily letting you go? My hyung, he will get everything he wants. He wont let anyone touch what is belong to him. And you are his first love, the one who changed his life, bring light to his dark corner. I already know my condition far from they found it out. I work day and night to distract myself from the thought of I may die anytime. Looking at my brother day by day, it hurts me so much. Leaving him alone with his trauma in this cruel life, I cant imagine it. and the he met you, he was bo himself and I cant be more thankful to you for that. But I realized that it’s not just him who changed, me too. I found a reason to live bit longer just to be with you. So with any cost I must hold you by my side till I’m ready to leave.”

Hara is leaving him in their bedroom. Her heart is broken by both of this brother. She promised herself to live a happy life with Hyunjoong but he’s gonna leave her too.

“what are you doing here, dear?” she heard a deep voice behind her.

“father …” she looked up to see her father in-law.

“the moon is beautiful tonight. Why you look sad?”

“father, my life was fine. Now I don’t know how to fix my life, all the things seem to messed up.”

“Jaejoong said you are an amazing woman, so I trust him when I chose you for Hyunjoong. I believe you can change my younger son too, encourage him to live. Now I can see, I got what I want but I broke the other one. I’m sorry, dear. But I’m just a hopeless father who scares to lose his precious son.”

“father, this is not your mistake. No one’s mistake. Now I realized it. I’ll do the same thing if I’m in your position. Your sacrifice, Jaejoong oppa sacrifice and for Hyunjoong’s sake, I’ll make it. I want to share my strength, my hope to live with him as long as I can.”

Just 6 months after Hara made up her mind, Hyunjoong left forever. That’s shocking her coz all the things happened so sudden. He left with a smile in her embrace, just exactly like he wished.

“be happy, my love. This world is too beautiful to be wasted by crying over me. So give me your best smile before I go. Promise me that you’ll continue to find your happiness….”

 

So here she is with all her wants in life. a husband she loves, a precious son with a name of a precious person who loved her.

“promise me, never let go of my hand ever again…..”

“I promise you, love …….”

end

 

Finally I'm able to finish this story

thanks to you guys my readers and subscribers

I hope the ending doesn't disappoint you guys

this is not the end coz I'm working on a new story so keep on supporting me

"Thank You, Terima kasih, Gamsahamnida, Xie xie"