Chapter 09

"His Guardian Angel"

update ^_^

as my promise hoho, enjoy :)

 

Chapter 09

 

Hyunjoong drove from resto to their mansion. After washed he call the driver to bring him visit his brother. he just cant wait till tomorrow. He ring the bell and in a minute someone opened the door for him. His smile appeared when he saw his brother in front of him.

“hyunjoongie !!!!” Jaejoong shouted as he hugged hir missing brother.

“hyung, I miss you so much... I just cant wait till tomorrow to visit you.”

“come on in... aunt hwang is on hospital as usual. Have you eaten???”

“this afternoon I lunch at our resto. But I miss your cook, make me something to eat, hyung.”

“arasso, just wait here. I’ll make you your fave teokbokki.”

“yeah...”

Hyunjoong sit in the living room, he plays the games while waiting for his brother finish cooking.

“Hyunjoongie, lets eat...” Jaejoong called him to the dining table.

“hyung, I brought what you asked me last time. Secretary Wang chose it.”

“aww thank you so much. Noona must be like it.”

“so does she live next door?”

“yeah, but she’s working and get home at 7.”

“you know her schedule? Are you his manager?” hyunjoong teased.

“aniya... since I meet her everyday so I just know it.”

“ahh arasso.”

Like that they talk about Hyunjoong trip and how’s Jaejoong doing while he’s away till hyunjoong got emergency call from company and took his leave.

“hyung, I’ll come next week. Guess what, I’ll bring Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun along and another surprise for you. Just wait.”

“I cant wait !!!! take care, hyunjoongie.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“aahhh nice Sunday...” hara opened her window to let the sunlight in.

Her bell ringing.

“annyeong haseyo Hara ssi.” Its aunt hwang.

“annyeong aunt hwang, what can I help you?”

“today I have to go to Seoul. There’re some medicine I cant find here. Maybe I’ll be back so late. Can you help me take care of Jaejoong. I’m so sorry disturbing your holiday but you’re the only one I can trust.”

“it’s okay aunt hwang. Since it’s holiday I can take him to stroll.”

“thank you so much Hara ssi.”

“never mind, I like to play with him anyway. Where’s he?”

“he’s showering, I prepare food for you guys. So eat first before you’re going to play.”

“okay aunt hwang. Take care.”

Hara quickly get ready to hang out. She wear simple soft blue dress with wave motive her knee long. She grabbed her bag, black glasses and off to Jaejoong’s apartement. The door isn’t lock, she comes inside and called him.

“Jaejoong are you ready?”

“yeah, wait a second noona.” Then he came out from his room.

Hara just cant move her eyes from him. He is perfect. Brown long sleeve v-neck and black ripped pants, don’t forget that expensive pair of black boots and branded black glasses he hold. His messy shiny black hair make he looks damn y. Hara can feels her heat beats faster. How he can affect her like that.

“noona, where are we going?”

“ I plan to watch movie today, there’s new animation film. Do you like watch animation?”

“I like it, yeayyyy let’s go.”

Both of them ride bus to go to the centre of city and directly to the cinema. Hara can feels everyone eyes them. Especially girls show their jealousy toward her for getting a hot guy beside her. And Jaejoong clinging on her all the time and she cant help herself not to blushing. They’re enjoying the film and smile widely after exited from cinema.

“noona, let’s eat there. I’ve been there and try the teokbokki and odeng, it’s really good.”

“really? Lets go then.”

Both of them laughed and talked about the movie they just watched. People keep staring at them, obviously envy with the perfect couple. On the way to the bus station they pass by a park and both of them decided to play a bit before going home.

It’s still 4 pm when they got back and stroll to the apartement from bus station. Then Hara remember something that has been told to her.

“ah, Jaejoongie. My friend said there’s a beach near here. Wanna go there?”

“really? I love beach…”

They’re walking happily while holding hands. After walked for 10 minutes they found the beach.

“noona, look !!! it’s beautiful right?”

“ohhh this is beautiful…” hara smile widely as Jaejoong drag her to walk on the sea side. There’re only some people play. A bunch of young girls playing volley ball. They’re stop playing when Hara and Jaejoong passed them. Hara giggled on how girls keep their eyes on Jaejoong and stare at her full of jealousy.

“why are you giggling, noona? Something funny?”

“aniyo… it’s just you’re really popular here. They keep staring at you and kill me with their envious eyes.”

“do they hurt you? I’m sorry noona.”

“no !!! it’s not like that. It’s fun to make them jealous hehehe.”

They keep on walking, sometimes stops to play with the water. It’s almost sunset when they finally sit side by side on the seaside, tired.

“it’s almost sunset. I always wanna see sunset on the beach, it must be beautiful.”

“during vacation, Hyunjoong likes to take me to the beach and takes sunset picts. You gotta see his collection, I’ll ask him to bring it later.”

Hara just smile and sighed, she’s tired playing all day but she’s having so much fun.

“are you tired?”

Hara nodded. Jaejoong then guided her head to lean on his broad shoulder. She feels comfortable and stay in that position for a while. Till the sun sets in front of them beautifully. Both of them smile in awe. On the way to apartement, Jaejoong insisted to piggy back her coz she’s tired walking whole day with him.

“later, I will bring my car so you wont be tired, noona.”

“I used to walk Jaejoong. Beside, I’m not that tired, it’s just you too worry.”

“thank you for playing around with me today, noona.”

“I have fun too. Now get wash, I’ll make you hot chocolate before you’re sleep.”

“okay, noona.” He rushed to his room and hara walked to the kitchen.

Jaejoong walked out from his room with sleeveless tee and sweat pants. They sit in the dining table, after jaejoong finish the drink hara excuse herself to go back to her apartement.

“don’t open the door till aunt hwang coming, okay. If you need anything or having bad dream just call me.”

“I know, noona. Don’t worry. Good night, noona.” He stepped closer to her and pecked her forehead, waving cheerfully and close the door left Hara alone in her world. Did he just kiss her? She thought. She can feels heat burning in her body, heart beats faster this is what they say butterflies in the stomach???

She cupped her cheeks and feel the heat. She splashed cold water to her face when she enter her apartement.

“I must be eaten something wrong” her denial.

 

Thank you for my fellow subscribers and comments

I hope can do better with this story 

see ya :)