Chapter 12

"His Guardian Angel"

Triple update for my special readers ^_^

 

Chapter 12

 

 

“hyuuuuunnngggg !!!!! that’s cheating !!!” Junsu squaked.

“who’s cheating??? You made a wrong move so you lost” Jaejoong defended.

Hara just laughed at their childish acts, Hyunjoong having a tea talk with Yoochun and changmin busy with his food. Yunho just comeback from his villa and approach them.

“hey Yunho ssi.”

“how’re you doing, Hara ssi?”

“good... just watching both of them quarrel like kids I feel slightly happy.” She said, gained a meaningful smile on Yunho’s face. He just found out something interesting, he thought.

“why don’t you play with them?”

“no, I’ll just ruin the good mood.”

“Jaejoongie !!!” she called, Jaejoong suddenly stopped and turn to her.

“someone dare you to have a race game, will you call it???”

“heh??? Who dare me? I’ll always win, anyway.” He said proudly.

“ah really, then prove it to me. Yunho ssi is good at race game also, he said to me. Will you call his dare?”

Jaejoong’s face turned annoying.

“call !!!” he finally said and Hara smile happily. Jaejoong cant refuse her will, Yunho thought.

And like that almost 1 hour pass, they have to battle in 10 race. If Yunho win then Jaejoong will cook for dinner and forgive Yunho without any punishment, if Jaejoong win Yunho has to take the punishment and wait for Jaejoong’s forgiveness.

Jaejoong has won 5 race and Yunho 4, this is their last lap. While the other gather behind them watching in excitement. They wish Yunho can win, especially food monster Changmin.

“yeayyyy I win !!!” Jaejoong finally shouted.

Yunho put on a smile and Hara knows exactly he lost on purpose. Yunho cant let Jaejoong down.

“ahhh this is no fun” Changmin sulked.

“whatever, I win.” Jaejoong stick out his tongue to changmin.

“so I will take my punishment.”

“you...” Jaejoong pointed at Yunho “ follow me, now !” in strict tone.

Everyone automatically follow them but Jaejoong sent them a deathly glare.

“You guys don’t follow. Prepare dinner!” he commanded.

“aishh that hyung.” Junsu annoyed.

“they wanna have a man talk, guys. Don’t worry.” Hyunjoong said and unreadable smirk creep on his face.

 

“should I change my clothes before doing this, hyung.” Yunho said when they reached the field not far from his villa.

“no need. Sit !” Jaejoong said pointing to the bench.

“hyung...”

“do I look like a fool to you?”

“what do you mean, hyung?”

“are you really wanna get punishment so you lost on purpose to me?”

“that’s... it’s not what I mean, hyung. I just...”

“I’ve forgive you, Yunho. Long time ago.”

Yunho surprised, this side of Jaejoong. The real personality of him that only Yunho knows.

“hyung, you... she changed you a lot.” He finally said.

“I don’t know, Yunho.”

“you know what is that hyung, you know it. You love her, a pure love that can bringing up your true self. Love that make you brave to show this side of you.”

“is it? I’m scared that I will shock her.”

“no, hyung. 10 years old Jaejoong and you is just the same. They are pure and innocent, just this Jaejoong know how to love a woman with all his life.”

“I have no trust in myself. I want to remain as myself now, so I can be with her without any worry that I’ll hurt her.”

“hyung, you can’t do that. Can’t you see that she loves you. If you’re pretending you don’t know her feeling and let her endure it herself it will hurt her more and more.”

“I ...”

“just tell her, hyung.”

“ya!!!! Jung Yunho, you just got my forgiveness then you dare to tell me what to do !” he scolded him.

“mianhae, hyung.”

“arasso, I’ll think about it carefully. Let’s go back”

They walk together to the villa and found the guys with Hara waiting with curious face in the dining table.

“there we go, how’s the punishment Yunho hyung?” changmin asked.

“none of your business.” Yunho replied.

“ah hyung, you cant do that to me” Yunho whined in aegyo voice, while Jaejoong ignored him.

“rule is rule and you’re lost.” Jaejoong said.

The boys now understand the situation and giggling, Hara just blank about the scene.

“if Yunho hyung already talks in aegyo to hyung, it means they have made up. Congrats, Belle. Your plan success.” Hyunjoong who sit beside her whispered to her and she can feel his hot breath suddenly make her chill.

“ohhh” she said nervously.

“okay guys, what else you lose this time Yunho hyung?”

“my x-box.” Yunho sulked.

“mwo??? Whoa how you get it Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu asked.

“he failed piggy back me on the way home.”

“hahaha jinjja?? Ya yunho hyung, where’s all your muscles. Jaejoong hyung is not even heavy than feather.”

“geurae??? Try yourself !!! he is so heavy.”

“coz noona takes care of me well, cook me delicious food so I eat a lot and gain weight hehehe…”

“eyy she sounds like your wife, hyung.” Changmin .

“ya ya ya!!! Eat will you !!!” Hara managed to say while she’s blushing.

“okay sister in-law !!!!” changmin, junsu, yoochun and yunho yelled together.

 

3 days vacation seems too short for them. Today they have to comeback to their daily life again, busy bees. Hyunjoong sends Jaejoong and Hara to their apartements.

“Hyunjoong ah, you don’t wanna stay?”

“I cant hyung, I gotta go back to company coz daddy called me.”

“eung okay then. Tell daddy I’ll call him later.”

“okay.” Hyunjoong hugged his brother and left.

But he’s not leaving as he said. He stand in front of next door and ring the bell. Hara opened the door with an exhaust face.

“hey…”

“hey, I thought you left already.”

“I should be, but I’m curious about the place you’re living in. can I have a cup of tea?”

“yeah of course. Come in. make yourself comfortable. I’ll make you tea.” He watched as Hara awkwardly go to the kitchen. He likes it how she get nervous around him.

She doesn’t know why she easily distracted by this guy. She’s in deep thinking without noticing the guy is now right behind her suddenly hug her from the back.

“I know it will be so comfortable hug you like this.”

“eh? Hyunjoong ssi… what are you doing?” she asked nervously.

“you owe me a date, Belle.”

“what?”

“remember when I asked you to go on vacation with me and you refused it but you promised to go on date with me.”

“but in the end we’re going together.”

“that’s not counting. Coz you accept my brother’s not me. So you still have to come on a date with me. Saturday evening, I’ll pick you up.”

“but on Sunday I always…”

“hang out with my hyung? I’ll call the boys to play with him. no excuse, Belle.” His head rest on her shoulder and he close his eyes peacefully, don’t bother to break the hug. Hara just let him, so many thought in her mind about what to do with this guy. She realizes that she loves Jaejoong but being with Hyunjoong is such a complicated feeling to explain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daddy….”

“oh Jaejoong ah, you finally call me… what’s wrong, son?”

“I just miss you daddy… when will you visit me here?”

“I miss you too, boy. But I’m still busy lately.”

“huft, daddy you will surely getting older by 10 more years when we meet.”

“hahaha, duhh I know it. My hair is almost all white.”

“see??? Daddy, it’s okay to be busy, but you don’t skip your meal right? I’ll be mad at you.”

“arasso, adeul ah. daddy is always listen to you, I’m scared if you’re mad at me.”

“good. Eung daddy, I wanna ask something…”

“go ahead, son.”

“how did you and mom fall in love?”

“eh?? Why so sudden with the question, son?”

“just answer, daddy…” he whined.

“first time I met her, she worked in the florist. I wanna buy flowers for your granny and she told me about the flowers I should buy. She’s beautiful and kind, I was falling in love at the first sight.”

“then…. You asked her to marry you?”

“not that fast, son.” His father chuckled and continue “after that meeting, I often visited the florist just to met and talk with her. More I know her, more I fall for her so I asked her to be my girlfriend.”

“then you guys married?”

“why are you so impatient today? Hehehe not that easy, I found out that her parents arranged her married with another guy. But I don’t wanna give her up coz I love her so much. I fight for her till her parents soften and we finally got married and have you also Hyunjoong. so why did you ask about this? Do you find someone?”

“I don’t know, daddy. She is my favorite noona. She’s pretty, smart and a good cook. She always takes care of me, no matter how naughty I am but she always smile to me. I like her, but she maybe just like me as a kid.”

“is that you’re worry right now? Is she someone that I know?”

“no, you don’t know her. She works at H & R and good friend to Hyunjoongie.”

“is she ever ask something from you?”

“no, she is not that kind of person that I’ve ever met before, daddy. If you meet her, you can see she is a good person.”

“you like her so much? Have you told her?”

“I’m afraid daddy. What if someday she get married and forget me?”

“how can someone forget a good boy like you, my son?”

“I’m just feeling like that. Recently I have a bad dream that she will leave me.”

“it’s okay, son. It’s just a bad dream, it wont happen.”

“daddy, thank you for spare your time to talk to me.”

“you are my son, I’ll always listening to you though I rarely meet you. Later when I’m home I’ll bring you to your favorite ice cream stall and talk about anything.”

“you promise, daddy.”

“I’m promised, my son.”

“thank you. I don’t wanna disturb you any longer. Bye daddy, I love you so much.”

“I love you too my son.”

Kim Minjoong hang up the phone and rest his back to the chair. It’s a long conversation with Jaejoong. Usually he talks that long with Hyunjoong about business though. It surprised him that Jaejoong suddenly asked about his love story. Moreover, he asked about a woman to him. this woman surely special for him, coz he rarely talk about woman though he has some female friends before.

But he noticed something, his son talked maturely though in a childish accent. Is this something good that his son slowly escapes from the past and try to open his true self? He formed a smile of that thought and continued his work.

 

Sorry for not updating like a century :(