Chapter 03

"His Guardian Angel"

Here we go the next chapter ^_^

 

“have you found a good job?” Yuna asked when she visited Hara's apartement

“eoh, I sent a proposal to an Italian restaurant. It’s quiet famous.” Hara replied.

“what is it?”

“it’s “H and R” restaurant.”

“wow, it’s the famous one in Apgujeong.”

“they wanted me for interview tomorrow.”

“ah really??? Do you who’s the owner?”

“I don’t know, is that important?”

“of course !!! everyone know him. He is one of the most wanted bachelor in town, a younger heir in the Kims.” Yuna explained.

“you know him?”

“personally, no. but I wish I could meet him once, they said he’s so good looking and kind. Oh my dad met him once.”

“hmmm.”

“you’re not interested, are you?”

“I’m just starting my own life here, so I’m just focus on it now.”

“okay, good luck with your interview tomorrow. Call me if you’re hire.”

“arasso, I’ll cook for you if I get this job.”

“oh yeah, make sure you do. Bye...”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“hyung, I gotta go to restaurant for interview. Will you be okay if I leave?”

“of course. I can take care of myself. Don’t worry Hyunjoongie.”

“hyung, don’t sneak out without aunt hwang notice okay.”

“arasso, nae saranghaneun Hyunjoongie.” Jaejoong smile so bright and waved at his brother as he entered the car and leave.

Jaejoong’s smile fade away as his brother left. He hates the feeling lonely. He looks around the mansion and his slowly walk to the kitchen. Maybe no one knows even his younger brother, Jaejoong has so much interest in cooking. He will sneak out to the kitchen while aunt hwang cooking. He likes to watch how aunt hwang cooks.

Almost 3 years he watches and learns as aunt hwang happily guides him. He’s good at cooking but only aunt hwang knows it.

“Jaejoongie, your brother left already?”

He just nodded sadly.

“arasso. Don’t be sad. He’ll back for dinner. How about cooking something special for him?”

Jaejoong nodded again but this time with a smile.

“teokbokki, hyunjoong manhi johaessoyo.”

“keurae, you make it. Let’s go “ aunt hwang helps him wear his favorite flower printed apron and he started to cook.

 

Hyunjoong enters his restaurant and some staffs greets him.

“good afternoon Mr Kim, an appointment today.” the resto manager Park Jiwon greet him.

“okay, send her to my office.”

“Ms Anabelle Shin, please follow me.”

A young woman entered his office. She is about 165cm height with a slim perfect body. Her long black hair hanging beautifully. Her beauty completed with a pair of brown eyes.

“annyeong haseyo, Anabelle Shin imnida.” She said in weird accent.

“take a seat Ms Shin.”

Hyunjoong learns a CV in front of him.

“you’re from London. No wonder that accent of yours.”

“yes. I just came from London.”

“so tell me your experience.”

“I’m an Italian chef in a famous restaurant in London. I worked there for almost 5 years.” Thing he doesn’t know that restaurant she’s talking about is hers.

“why you move here?”

“I miss my home land. It’s just sentimentil reason no other.”

“tell me, what do you know about our restaurant.”

“H and R is one of the best Italian restaurant in town. It’s well known for service and quality.”

“do you know what is H and R refers to?

“it’s Hero and Raphael as I read. are they the founders of this restaurant?”

“it’s refers to us, me Raphael and my brother Hero. This resto is my present for his 21st birthday.”

“wow, you seem to love your brother so much.”

“you never know how much it can be Ms Shin.” Hyunjoong formed a warm smile as he remember his brother.

“that’s it. Let me introduce you to our kitchen.”

They entered the center part of this resto. Everyone greet them and continue on what they’re doing.

“Watanabe-kun, how’re you doing?”

“hey Raph, I’m good.” This Watanabe talks in english, she thinks.

“Ms Shin, this is our head chef. Watanabe Himura, Japanese-Italian. simply call him Ben. He’s born and raised in Italy, he’s still learning Korean so mostly he speaks English to us. He is my frined as well. We work here as friend so in the future please comfort yourself with them.” Hyunjoong explained.

“Anabelle Shin imnida, you can call me Belle. Nice to meet you.”

“oh, you’re british... nice to meet you, girl.”

“okay, now let’s go back to my office and talk about your contract.”

To her surprised, she just followed him silently. Still can believe that she can this job easily.

“seat first. Let me explain my rule to you. Of course you don’t think I’m easily accept you here. There’s some test you gotta past.

Tomorrow come here at 9 am straight, not a minute late. My brother said the late person can’t be trust. You should prepare 3 kinds of Italian food, the best 3 you can cook. Your dish have to pass 3 judges. Watanabe, Shim Changmin our food consultant and last the important person, My brother Hero.”

“you’re not judging?”

“my brother said I have a bad taste, so I can risk this resto by trusting my bad tasting buds.” Hyunjoong just smile.

“your brother must be great person that you admire him so much.” Hara commented as hyunjoong nod in aggrement.

“and, you’re not allow to enter the judging room while the judges work.”

“I understand. I’ll take my leave now. Thank you for the great chance you give to me. I’ll try my best.”

“I believe you will. See you tomorrow Ms Shin.”

 

Finally Anabelle and Hyunjoong first meeting ^_^

Sorry if this chapter bit boring

Great thing is I'm gonna update 3 days in row this weekend, so please give this story more love :)

Subscribe and comment needed :)