Chapter 02

"His Guardian Angel"

New chapter everyone...

Thanks God that I have a spare time to update.

Enjoy and subscribe, of course comment needed :)

 

 

Chapter 2

 

“Ms Anabelle Shin...”

“yes, it’s me.”

“I’m Kim Yuna. Mr James asked to pick you and send you to your apartement.”

“ahh are you daughter of uncle Kim Minjong? Nice to meet you. It’s okay to use Korean with me, I’m flunt as well.”

“really? I thought you parents never teach you.”

“no, they don’t want me to forget my true identity. Let’s go.”

“okay. Let me help you.” Yuna take one of the luggage and they get to the car.

Actually her parents wanted to prepare a house for her, but she choose an apartement instead. It’s even just a small apartement in the country side.

“are you sure to live here? This apartement is too small.”

“but this place looks comfortable. I’m just live  alone though.” She smile.

“arasso. This is your cellphone. I’ve saved my number here so you can call me whenever you need my help.”

“thank you so much, Yuna. Can we meet tomorrow? I wanna shop some stuffs needed here.”

“of course, I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning. Take a rest then. Bye Anabelle.”

“my Korean name is Hara, Shin Hara you can call me with that name here. Bye.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“you what???”

“I’ll send him to live with aunty Hwang.”

“Dad, you’re kidding me right.”

“I’m serious, Hyunjoong. This is to protect your hyung.”

“huh? Protect hyung? What do you know about protect him while you’re busy with all your works, dad?” Hyunjoong raised his voice.

“how dare you !!! he is my son. Maybe I can be with you guys all the time but I always watch you and your brother. do you know Jung Yongjae keep on asking me to arrange a date with his daughter? Do you think I don’t know all the girls who keep following your brother?”

Hyunjoong’s eyes widen in disbelief. His father knows it all.

“your brother is 28 years old man, he’s in marrying age. he is known as one of my heir though his condition is invalid. People think it will be easy to take advantage on your brother than you.”

“but why we should send him away, dad. He will think we abandone him. I don’t want he hates me or you.”

“it’s not that far, only country side. Just saying he has a vacation there. You can always visit him but don’t let anyone know.”

“okay, but I’m the one who talk with him.”

“do what you think necessary, Hyunjoong.”

“I’ll take my leave.”

“Hyunjoong ah... no matter what, you and Jaejoongie are my sons. I never shame on you guys. So don’t think that I don’t care about you especially your brother. he’s the heritance of your mother. I’ll take care of you guys with all my life.”

Hyunjoong smile to his dad. He found a truth today.

 

“Hyunjoongieeee !!!” Jaejoong run towards his brother and hug him. Hyunjoong replied the hug and laughed at his brother cuteness.

“what happened?” he saw his brother pouting.

“aunty hwang doesn’t let me play to the park.” He said, still pouting.

“no play in the park without me.” Hyunjoong scolded him.

“ah wae???” Jaejoong stomped his feet on the floor.

“coz I wont let you having fun alone” Hyunjoong sticked out his tongue at his brother.

“young master, there’s a guests for you” a maid interrupted them.

“guests? Who” hyunjoong asked.

“It’s us !!!!” high pitch voice came from front door.

“Junsuuuuu !!!!” Jaejoong scream and run to Junsu who just entered the living room.

“I’m here too” Yoochun pouted when Jaejoong hugged Junsu.

“Yoochunieeee !!!!” Jaejoong jumped to Yoochun and both of fall to the floor. Hyunjoong and Junsu laughed hard on the scene.

“what bring you guys here?” hyunjoong asked as they sit in the living room.

“we don’t have any schedule so we decide to play with Jaejoong hyung today !!!” Junsu answered.

Hyunjoong saw his brother face so bright and happy coz his friends visit him. Yoochun is his classmate and Junsu is his soccer buddy. Both of them become closer to Jaejoong as well and they enjoy playing around with Jaejoong whenever they are free.

Jaejoong maybe not normal mentally, but his sixth sense work perfectly. He knows exactly what kind of person near him. He can feel if someone have a bad intention to him and he also knows if someone sincere on him just like Junsu and Yoochun.

“Jaejoongie hyung, let’s play soccer in the park today.” Junsu asked.

“Hyunjoongie, can I paly to the park with Junsu?” Jaejoong asked with his puppy eyes.

“aigooo, of course you can go. But be careful okay. Both of you can leave first. I hve something to talk with yoochun. We will be there in 30 minutes.”

“promise???”

“I promise hyung. Just leave then before aunt hwang catch you.”

“Junsu, kajaaaa.... don’t make any noise or aunt hwang will catch us.” And then both of them run to the door.

Yoochun chuckled “ both of them are look alike.”

“I have something to talk about.”

“malhae...”

“Dad will send hyung away from home.”

“what the ??? why???”

“I reacted exactly like you do now. But dad has his own reason. I thought he doesn’t care of hyung, but all this long with his busy schedule, he’s still watching us. He knows everything happen with me and hyung. Hyung will leave with aunt Hwang in the country side temporarily. We still can visit him anyway.”

“if you’re agree, I’m sure your dad did a right thing. If this way can protect Jaejoongie hyung, I’ll support you.”

“ thanks, Chun. Now lets go to the park, they are waiting.”

 

See you guys next update :)