Chapter 20

"His Guardian Angel"

Chapter 20

 

“The path that we walk is now different. so lets stop here and live with our own life. just pretend that we never know each other....”

            And like than he stood up, turn his back and walk away from her. Tears are flowing over his perfect face. as Hara fell on the ground, sobbing hard. No more, there's no more to holding on, she's breaking into pieces. Jaejoong is who tried to be strong finally breakdown in Yunho's embrace right after he entered the car.

            "hyung, it's okay. we're gonna pass through this. be strong as you are." Yunho patted his back. Jaejoong continued crying in silent.

            A pair of hands holding Hara's broken self. Jihye holds her tears so well for sake to comfort the woman beside her. She and Yunho witnessed all the painful thing just happened between them. As a woman she feels how hurt Hara is and seeing how broken the man she loves make it even painful for herself.

            "be strong Hara, as strong as your love for him. everything happens for some reasons." she her hair.

            ---------------------------

 

            A bright morning with beautiful sunshine, spreading the comfortable warm in every heart. Yunho opened the window in his guest room where Jaejoong stays.

            "hyung, you should wake up now..." yunho gently wokep him up.

            "what time is it???" Jaejoong answered with his husky voice.

            "it's 8 am. come on wake up and get breakfast. we're going to pick up Hyunjoong from hospital."

            "eoh I almost forget."

            Jaejoong reached his phone and dialed to his brother.

            "yeoboseyo~~" answered from the line.

            "did I wake you up?"

            "no, I just took my breakfast with Hara. where are you, hyung?"

            "oh, great. I'm at Yunho's place."

            "you're not here but hanging around with yunho hyung?"

            "sorry, hyunjoongie. something came up and I had to discuss with him. we'll be there in 30 minutes, okay."

            "arasso, hyung take care. you better bring something for me!!!"

            "aigoo, my cute dongsaeng. arasso. I'll bring your favorite. bye...."

 

            Hunjoong hang up the phone and stare at the woman in front of him, who's peeling an apple with all her heart.

            "what happened?" she asked.

            "Jaejoongie hyung, yesterday after visiting me he turned off his phone. I'm really worried, but just now he said he's at yunho hyung's place. He will be here soon."

            "eoh... open mouth, aaa..." he shoved a cut of apple for him.

            "Hara..."

            "hmmm??"

            "are you still angry with me??"

            "me?? angry wih you??? aniya..."

            "really??? is something happened yesterday, coz as I remember, you're angry with my confession."

            "I dont wanna talk about it, cant we forget about it and moving on??"

            "why? I thought you wanna leave me."

            "do I look like a heartless person to you, Kim Hyunjoong??? beside, I agree to give is a chance."

            "really?? really?? like really?!?"

            Hyunjoong stares at her with cute puppy eyes.

            "oppa, stop it. you make me scared."

            "ah wae??? hyung said I look cute when doing it. arasso, arasso... come here!"

            "what?" Hara stepped closer to him.

            Till he can reach him and bring her into his hug.

            "hyung, are you gonna come in now?" yunho who exactly saw them in front of the door with Jaejoong.

            "yunho ya, you can come in first. I need to find coffee, you want some??"

            "yeah, an americano for me hyung."

            Jaejoong nodded and walk away. yunho sighed seeing his back slowly fade away. he took a deep breathe as he entered the ward.

            "aigoo, my innocence eyes" he yelled, make them surprised.

            "ah hyuuung !! you scared me.

            "annyeong for you, too." yunho put on a pokerface.

            "honjasoyo, hyung. Jaejoong hyung eodigayo??"

            "owh that sleepyhead hyung is in the coffee shop now. he'll be here in any minutes."

            "what exactly both of you doing last night??"

            "discussing woman stuffs. you know, my parents push me into an arranged married so I asked Jae hyung for some advices."

            “oh, so have you settled it already?"

            "yah seems to, thanks to Jaejoong hyung."

            "and you're welcome Jung Yunho ssi." Jaejoong replied in front of the door.

            "hyung wassoyo ....  You're here to send me home right???“

            "of course, my spoiled brother. dont you think you act like my old self ?"

            "whatever, you still gotta spoil me right hehe..."

            "yeah yeah do like you please young master. get ready now, I still have meeting to attend."

            "arasso, wait outside. I m gonna change."

            "jeez this guy, like I never see you ."

            "ya, hyung !!! there is a young lady here."

            "haha okay stop both of you. Hara, lets go. you too hyung." yunho dragged jaejoong and hara. 3 of then sit awkwardly in the coridor bench.

            "hara ya, can you help me prepare dinner for tonight? there is family dinner." jaejoong asked casually.

            "eoh??? okay, no problem as you give me excuse ditching work today" she grinned.

            Jaejoong little bit surprised with her answer but he manage himself to stay calm. he gave a smile and nodded his head. Yunho watched them with an awe look, how come two broken heart can stay calm talk to each other casually.

            "hyung, I heard there's family dinner tonight?" Hyunjoong asked when they already in the car.

            "yeah, the Jung and Hara's family will come.  so I asked hara to help me in the kitchen today."

            "wow great !!!"

            "well I wont let you barging to the kitchen while we're working. got it !!! now lets go!!! I will stop Hara and Yunho to the store ad Hyunjoongie to home"

            "hah wae??? I wanna go with hara !!!“

            "no !!! you just discharged and take a rest or I wont let you out from hospital!!! "

            "huft, okay !!!" hyunjoong pouted at his brother. jaejoong smile mischiveously amd patted his brother's head.

           

            The family dinner is not a joke. Jaejoong cooked the best he can do with Hara. Forgetting their broken feeling and put all their passion in the kitchen. at 5, Yunho sent Hara home to change and bring her family to the Kim mansion.

            at 7 pm all the families gathered in the grand dining table. The Jung arrived first and followed by Hara's family. Jung Jihye with stunning look and Hara with her natural beauty. After the dinner they moved to the loving room and have a chat with cup of tea.

            "the food is splendid, Minjoong ah" Jung said.

            "well we have the best cooks in town. Jaejoong and Hara worked hard today. thanks guys." Minjoong patted his son.

            "so, kids what are you planning to say to us tonight?" Minjoong continued as he stare at Jaejoong.

            "well, dad you know me and Jihye have decided to put our relationship in a serious matter. so we have a talked about our future plan. Jihye wants to continue her study in Germany this year and she asked me to accompany her there. I think it's not a bad idea, I planned to open korean resto there." he finished the announcement and left everyone except Jihye look at them in shock.

            "hyung, you're kidding right?"

            "actually I'm being serious right now, dear brother." Jaejoong smile at his brother.

            "but why so sudden, son?"

            "it's not like we're going tomorrow, daddy. and we have talked about this seriously before the decision made."

            "you're not trying to escape from something right hyung?"

            "what??? ah come on, do I look like a coward to you?"

            "in some way, yes you are." Hara answer in low voice. enough to make Jaejoong's shell crack.

            "okay if that what you want. But you cant go before my wedding, hyung. you are my best man."

            "I know it. dont worry I wont miss your day."

And like that the decision has made. Hara feels her soul is now completely gone. next week is engagement party and in 3 months the wedding will held. Jaejoong feels suffocating as too hard to breath in front of the woman he hurt. now both of them are empty soul behind disguise, cold and unreachable. 

 

Here you go number 20 after long time ^^~

hope you enjoy >>> next chap