Chapter 2

Fairy Tales Really do Come True [Sequel]

Myungsoo's POV~

I woke up to the knocks on my bedroom door, so I woke up and opened it see Miyeon and Haneul.

"Good morning oppa~!" Haneul chimed with an eye smile while Miyeon just stared at me.

"How'd you get in?" I asked looking behind her. She giggled and set Miyeon down.

"Woohyun gave me your extra key," she said, then set down the diaper bag. "He also wanted me to hand you his paperwork because he's leaving for China today with Luhan. I couldn't bring it to you at work either because I have a brunch date with Key oppa, so the only time I could give it to you is now."

"But it's 8 in the morning," I whined, having Miyeon tug at my pajamas. Haneul just shrugged and handed me an envelope.

"Anyways, Woohyun wants you to have it done before midnight to send it to him through email. I'll be dropping Miyeon later today too, so be home by 3 okay?" she asked, picking Miyeon up as I nodded. "We'll see you then. Miyeon, say goodbye to Uncle Myungsoo."

She held Miyeon's tiny wrist and forced her to wave goodbye as I smiled and kissed he little chubby cheeks.

"I'll see you later today angel," I said and waved the two bye, then got ready for work.

I walked out of my apartment still remembering that my car didn't work and won't be working for another week or two, so I walked to work. Today's weather was a lot better than yesterday's considering how hot it was, then all of a sudden that girl popped up into my head, making me smirk even if I didn't remember her face.

"Yesterday really was an interesting day meeting her," I snickered and waited at a stop light to cross.

"Johnny Depp!" someone shouted from behind, making me look at the weird person screaming that name out. I met eyes with a girl who happily smiled at me.

"What's with that girl?" I muttered and turned away to have someone tap my shoulder. I turned around again and saw her behind me.

"We meet again Johnny Depp," she said with that same smile on her face.

 

"And who are you?" I asked as she blinked at me, as if she thought I knew her when it came to me. "Ah~ that weird high school girl from yesterday."
 
"Yep that's me~!" she chimed as I just stared at her with an eyebrow raised. She pretty much agreed with me that she was a weird girl. "I see fate brought us together."
 
I literally laughed at that. 
 
"Fate? Who believes in that?" I laughed. "Only little girls believe in fate like Minah."
 
"Minah? Is that your sister?" she asked with a grin. 
 
"Yes she's my sister," I said and saw the green walking figure appear on the street light, so I started walking with her behind me. 
 
"Why are you following me?" I asked looking down at her. 
 
"I'm following you?" she blinked at me as I nodded. "Is this not the way to go to my school?"
 
"You're going to school this late?" I asked looking at my watch. "You're an hour late already."
 
"So what? I always go to school at this time and they don't seem to mind," she said with a shrug. "Why? Are you going to take me to a date?"
 
"A date? I don't even know you and you're already thinking about a date with me? Not in a million years," I scoffed. 
 
"But you won't live up to be a million years," she said scratching her head. I stopped to look at her in disbelief. 
 
"Do you even have a brain in there?" I asked poking her head. 
 
"I'm pretty sure I do," she said scratching her head. I chuckled and walked away. 
 
"You're a weird girl," I said glancing back at her. "Go to school now little girl."
 
"Yessir~!" she said and saluted me. "Oh~ by the way, my name is Jisu. It was nice to see you again Johnny Depp!"
 
"Does she really believe my name is Johnny Depp?" I snickered and turned the corner. 
 
Sitting in my office for hours doing nothing, but signing papers and looking at documents all day, it finally came to an end. Now all was left to do was look after Miyeon. I left the building and decided to take a bus back home since it was faster although it was still unsanitary for me to be in. I didn't know what was better in the bus, the seat where all these people's butts been or the pole where all the nasty germs were crawling around from people's hands; who knows where their hand has been. So my decision was to stand and balance myself without holding onto anything. 
 
15 minutes later, the bus came to my stop and I got off, heading towards my apartment building to see Haneul and Miyeon just about to walk in. 
 
"Haneul! Miyeon!" I called out their names to have them stop to look at me. I ran up to them to see Miyeon happily smile at me. I took her from Haneul and kissed her cheek. 
 
"Finally, I get to spend some time with you," I said twirling myself around with Miyeon in my arms. Haneul giggled and handed me her diaper bag. 
 
"Take care of her okay? I'll come by and pick her up before 9 tonight, I'll give you a call when I'm close by," she said and kissed Miyeon's forehead. "Be good with Uncle Myungsoo, mommy will be back later Miyeon."
 
"Say bye bye to mommy," I said, waving Haneul goodbye as Miyeon slowly waved bye. We watched Haneul drive off then entered my apartment building, heading up to my apartment. 
 
Entering my apartment, I set Miyeon and the diaper bag down closing the door behind me. She's the clingy type, so she just stood by my leg staring up at me. 
 
"So, what should we do today Miyeon?" I asked, kneeling down to her eye level. "Should we draw pictures for your mommy and daddy?"
 
She couldn't speak or understand much, but she knew the word "draw" and nodded, saying she wanted to draw. I smiled and held her hand. 
 
"Then let's draw some pictures for your parents and since your appa's gone, we'll video chat with him too later tonight," I said, leading her to the kitchen so we could draw on the dining table. 
 
We both drew the whole entire day with a few snacks here and there when the sun was just setting. I thought it was a good time to stop and call Woohyun. 
 
"Miyeon, let's call your appa and see how he's doing," I said, pulling my phone out. I called him and he picked up immediately. 
 
"My little Princess~!!" Woohyun sung at once when he saw her. She laughed, showing her teeth and reached towards the screen for him. 
 
"Miyeon?!" I heard Luhan's voice in the back. He then popped up behind Woohyun and smiled. "Ahh~!!! My precious niece!!"
 
Miyeon laughed even louder at the sight of Luhan, making me laugh along with her. Luhan, Woohyun and Miyeon were talking baby talk while I just shook my head at these two grown men; I mean Woohyun is understandable, but Luhan just went overboard with his baby talk. 
 
"Hyung, stop with the babbling," I chuckled, saying it to Luhan. 
 
"You're just jealous because you can't baby talk like me," Luhan said sticking his tongue out. 
 
"There's no need for me to do it," I said and stuck my tongue back at him to have Miyeon also try to stick hers out too. 
 
"Yah, stop you two. Look what you guys are teaching my little girl," Woohyun said lightly slapping Luhan's arm. Luhan made a face and we continued to talk when Miyeon was getting sleepy. 
 
"You should put her to sleep," Woohyun said with a soft smile. "Haneul will be picking her up, right?"
 
"Yeah, she said before 9," I said and brought Miyeon to my room, carrying the phone in my hand. I laid Miyeon down and patted her tiny chest, which helps her sleep faster.
 
"She's asleep now, right?" Woohyun asked. 
 
"Yeah, she's sound asleep. Can you hear her soft snores?" I asked placing the phone above her sleeping face so they could see her. 
 
"She's so cute, I miss her already," Woohyun softly chuckled. "Hey thanks for watching her. She was a handful, huh?"
 
"No, she was easy to take care of, for now that is," I said and left the room, slightly leaving the door open. "How's everything in China?"
 
"It's going good, same old same old," he said. "How about in Korea?"
 
"Same," I said. "I met this girl though."
 
"Ouu~ is she pretty?" Luhan asked with round eyes. 
 
"She's cute in a way, but she's really weird," I laughed. "She's a high schooler too and she's just like Minah, who still believes in fate and everything."
 
"Hey, I still believe in those things too," Woohyun chuckled. "You just met her today?"
 
"Mmm, no, we met yesterday and she said she was going to make me fall in live with her," I said. "I guess she fell in love at first sight."
 
"Who wouldn't?" Woohyun laughed. "What's her name?"
 
"Uhm, I think it was Jisu," I said scratching my head. "I don't really know though, but all I gotta say us she's weird and doesn't seem to have any common sense."
 
They chuckled and so we continued to talk when Haneul came just right before the minute hand hit 9:00; ending my conversation with my two hyungs. I helped bring Miyeon out to the car and said goodbye to them, walking back up to my apartment. 
 
I went into my room and laid in bed, looking at the drawings I drew with Miyeon, that I had taped onto my wall. I hadn't noticed that the drawings I drew were all about Princes and Princesses with unicorns and rainbows. Huh, maybe I still believe in those things too.