Chapter 9

Fairy Tales Really do Come True [Sequel]

Jisu's POV~

Luhan was with Miyeon the whole time, but what bothered me most was Minah. She stuck to Myungsoo like glue and he paid no attention to me, what-so-ever. Even when I tried to get his attention, he would glare at me and shove me away like I was some contagious virus, but I wasn't going to give up.

"Oppa," Minah called out to him. "Guess what I learnt today."

"What is it?" Myungsoo asked with a smile. He's never smiled at me like that when I ask him to guess what I learnt.

Minah stood at the front and smiled brightly, bobbing up and down on her legs.

"Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi, ideohagi ineun gwiyomi," she sung. I narrowed my eyes at her as she was recieving more attention from Myungsoo as she did the cutie player actions.

"Aigoo~ my little princess is the best at the cutie player," Myungsoo praised as she ran into his arms.

[A/N]: Remember when Kiyomi was the thing back then? I do and I never get tired of it~!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/40ce287b26713a59c06874f0f7792f60/tumblr_meqj52wOVl1r28wrco2_250.gif

http://i.imgur.com/oWNfJ8M.gif

http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1303/1c/4a415b7e5d3e.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EjvOh1XEjsw/UVoqreAP1qI/AAAAAAAAdJw/g-RcMy0OqwQ/s1600/Fei+miss+A+Gwiyomi+Cute+Pie+Player+GIF+%25284%2529.gif

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc419/TheAlienPrince/Gwiyomi/Gwiyomi5_zps2f1561b9.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c975943de8c47394c196112e8b08c419/tumblr_mobzuf3tk31rgf2tpo8_250.gif

Back to the story...

"I can do it too," I said standing up. "Watch me carefully and fall for my charm! Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi, ideo-"

"Stop before I vomit all over the place," he coldly said, gagging. I stopped and huffed out a sigh.

"It was supposed to be cute," I softly said and sat down besides Luhan.

"I thought it was cute," he said with a sweet smile.

"Your opinion doesn't matter to me," I replied and ate an apple, angrily. "He won't even look at me."

"You like him, don't you?" Luhan asked as I choked on a piece of apple, from his sudden question. "So you do."

"S-so what?" I asked, nibbling on my apple.

"So what?" he scoffed. "You like him, that's what. Does hyung know?"

I nodded while looking at Myungsoo play with Minah and Miyeon. He was rolling around on the floor while Miyeon and Minah jumped on him.

"He knows?" Luhan asked as I nodded. "He doesn't seem to acknowlede it."

"He doesn't," I honestly admitted. "But that doesn't mean I should give up because love is a bit unexpected."

"That's true," Luhan snickered and sighed. "But Myungsoo actually is the type of guy who easily falls in love, so you might have a chance."

"Really?!" I shouted brightly as he nodded.

"Yah, what are you two talking about?" Myungsoo asked, after hearing me shout. "Better not be about me."

"Don't worry hyung, we're not," Luhan smiled and winked at me. I giggled and looked at Myungsoo, who looked at me suspicious of us. The whole day we played house with the kids and I was really enjoying it cause I happened to be the mother and Myungsoo was the father, Luhan was the uncle, Minah was our daughter as well as Miyeon; it was perfect! After playing house, we decided to be Princesses, but Luhan and Myungsoo stayed out of it and just watched.

Myungsoo's POV~

I watched the girls play some kind of royal roleplay with Luhan, being bums on the couch. I tried to watch only Miyeon and Minah, but my eyes would always wonder to Jisu, who would brightly smile at the girls while serving them some fake tea. Her smile today looked brighter than ever.

"It's a nice smile, isn't it?" Luhan suddenly said, snapping me out of it.

"What'd you say?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Jisu's smile," he said as I looked back to her.

"That smile's nothing compared to Minah's and Miyeon's," I said. "Why were you staring at Jisu anyways?"

"Me?" he asked as I nodded. "I was staring at you and noticed you were looking at her."

I felt my heart beat just a bit hearing that. I guess I got caught.

I sighed and sunk deeper into the couch, watching the girls play. Luhan rested his head on my shoulder and looked up at me, making me cringe a bit.

"You're really easy to read, you know?" he said as I pushed his head away from me.

"What's there to read from me?" I snarled. He just smiled at me and laid his head back on my shoulder, holding my arm in his. I tried to break free, but he held on tighter.

"What's wrong with you?" I said, pushing him away, but he wouldn't let go. "Yah! Don't tell me Key did something to you to make you act this way."

"Key didn't do anything to me, I just like you hyung," he said making me cringe even more. I pushed his head back and even used my feet to get him away from me.

"Jisu-ah, help me. Hyung's being mean to me," he whined, making me glare at him. "Jisu-ah, help me~!"

"You must have done something to make Myungsoo oppa be mean to you," she simply said as I snickered. Luhan looked at her then released me.

"You're quite biased, aren't you," he said with a pout. "I thought you'd be mad too, but I guess I was wrong. Seems like you'll only defend him."

"If a Prince can't defend his Princess, then she might as well protect him," she said with a smile, making my heart beat at that.

"You call this a Prince?" Luhan asked in disbelief, pointing at me. "You're really funny."

I glared at Luhan and head locked him.

"At least it's better than Princess Lulu," I teased to have him stuggle to break free. I heard Jisu laugh at our horse play, I couldn't help but smile at her.

Night had come and we were getting ready to part ways. I had to take Jisu home while Luhan was going home with Minah and Miyeon. We all walked down to the lobby and went separate ways when Jisu suddenly stopped walking.

"Oh~ it's Gongchan oppa with his dog again~!" she shouted, almost waking up the whole entire neighborhood.

"Can't you lower your voice down?" I asked then looked at the boy she was pointing to. He saw us and ran away, dragging his dog with him. "I don't think he likes you."

"He's like that with everyone," she said with a smile. "He's just shy, that's all."

"Geez, you act like you know that guy," I scoffed and grabbed her hand. "Let's just get you home before your parents worry about you."

"My parents?" I heard her softly say. Something didn't feel right with that statement, but I didn't bother ask her cause I knew what she meant by questioning her parents.

Driving home, I decided to drive her to the front of her house even if she refused to have me to. I had to be honest, I wanted to see what kind of life style she was living in, so I even walked her up to the front door.

"Oppa, you don't have to walk me to the front door," she said stopping half way on the steps. "I can walk from here."

"I want to walk you all the way up," I said and lightly tapped her back for her to keep moving. We reached the front doors and I knocked on the door to see a light flick on. Jisu slowly stepped back and hid behind my back as soon as footsteps were heard.

"Jisu, what the hel-hello~!" a woman in her late 40's said with a forced smile. She had some kind of face mask on and her hair rolled in hair rollers, wearing a silky pink robe. "Who may you be?"

"My name's Nam Myungsoo," I said, glancing behind me. I reached back for Jisu's hand and slowly pulled her forward. "I came to return Jisu home."

"Oh," the lady said with a bit of a disappointed voice. I glanced down at Jisu, who hung her head low. "Would you like to come in Myungsoo-ssi?'

"No, I only came to drop Jisu in," I said and released her hand. I looked down at her one last time and walked down the stairs, hearing the door slam shut behind me. I swallowed hard and walked to my car, having second thoughts. Will she be alright?

I looked back up at the house and saw the lights turn off one by one, leaving one light on. I leaned against my car and stared at that one light when it faded to darkness. It seems like nothing happened...I guess I was worried for nothing.

I got in my car and started the engine, but I just sat there staring at the house again. I deeply exhaled and turned off the engine, leaning back in my seat. I decided to sleep in my car til the sun comes up, just in case something did happen to Jisu.