Chapter 8

Fairy Tales Really do Come True [Sequel]

Jisu's POV~

I walked into the classroom to see all the girls huddle up in the back, making me curious to what was happening so I pushed my way through to see what they were all giggling at. Once I made it to the middle of the crowd, I saw Gongchan sitting by his desk ducking his head.

"What's going on? Why are we all crowded here?" I asked a female classmate, whom I had no idea she was in my class.

"We're to get Gongchan oppa's attention, but he won't look at us," she said with a cute pout. "Oppa, look at me."

"He looks annoyed," I said as they girls stopped giggling and glared at me.

"Yah, how can he be annoyed?" Ara, the girl who sits next to me, said. "Just look at him."

I did and he really did look annoyed, but looking at him longer he looked scared as if those girls were going to eat him up. I pitied him quite a bit.

"Oppa," I said, poking his head. "Don't come so early in the morning cause this happens."

"Yah, what are you doing to him? Are you telling him that we're annoying him?" another female student I didn't know said, I don't even think she was in our class. I blankly stared at the girl and pushed my way through the crowd, heading to my seat where my oppas were waiting for me.

"What's going on over there?" CNU asked as he was sitting on top of my desk. "Are they fighting over that new boy?"

"I think so, but I really don't know," I said as they all stared at the group of girls.

"It's only his 3rd day here. I guess I'd have to try harder to be the only one those girls look at," Jinyoung said rubbing his chin, thinking of ways to be better than Gongchan.

"Do you really need all those girls to look at you? Aren't I enough?" I asked, tilting my head as he stared at me then pouted.

"Aigoo~ you're too cute," he said pulling me into a tight hug.

"If it works on you, would it work on Myungsoo oppa too?" I asked as he released me.

"You're talking about that old man when I'm hugging you?" he asked with a cute angry voice as I nodded.

"He's not an old man!" I defended Myungsoo. "He's my Prince Charming."

"There you go again with your fairy tales," Sandeul chuckled. "Then what kind of Princess are you?"

"Me?" I asked, scratching my head. "A blank Princess."

They all stared at me in disbelief then laughed.

"You're really cute~!" Baro cooed and hugged me like I was a little puppy. "I wonder if you'll ever grow up."

"I am grown up, aren't I?" I asked as they laughed even more.

Gongchan's POV~

I could hear laughter from male students at the front, but I couldn't see what they were laughing at cause of all the female students that were blocking my view. Whatever they were laughing about, I wanted to join too, but I'm not very good at socializing with people; especially girls.

"Oppa, what's your number?"

"Oppa, do you want to have lunch with us today?"

"Ouu~ how about joining my famiy and I for dinner tonight?"

"Oppa, look at me~!" all the girls whined, making my head hurt. I closed my eyes shut and covered my ears while gently banging my head on my desk. Someone, please save me.

"Everyone, class is about to begin. Please get to your seats," I heard Mr. Kim voice. Oh thank God.

All the female students grumbled and walked to their seats, some of the students weren't even from our class and casually walked out of the classroom. I sighed of relief and leaned back in my chair to see some girls giving me googly eyes and blowing me kisses. I looked away and stared at everything other than their gazes.

Lunch break had come and I still wasn't left alone. Girls from sunbaes to hoobaes, I was stuck with them all. I even hid in the bathroom, but the girls still didn't leave me and worse, "Oppa, are you almost done relieving yourself?" "Oppa, should we come in and help you?" "Oppa, are you eating lunch in there? Should we join you?"

I really couldn't stand it, but what could I do besides hide in the bathroom stall? I heard footsteps walking in the bathroom, making me panic so I lifted up my feet onto the toliet seat and tried to stay quiet.

"Those girls, they're so annoying," I heard a male voice. "And to think I wanted all their attention."

"Gongchan, we know you're in here," another said, making my heart race out of fear. "Come out, we're not going to hurt you."

I hesitated and slowly set my foot down. I got up from the closed toilet seat and slowly opened the stall door to see 4 boys in front of me.

"It's because of you that we can't have peace, even when we're trying to release ourself," a boy said. If I remember correctly, they were my classmates and the one who just talked to me was Baro.

"I-I'm s-sorry," I said bowing to them. I felt someone's hand on my shoulders, making me freeze in my bowing position.

"It's okay, we know how you feel so it's understandable," a guy with glasses said. I straightened myself up and looked at the exit. "You're scared to go out there, huh?"

I nodded and looked at them all as they smiled at me.

"We'll help you out," Sandeul said. "All you have to do is walk out with us. The girls know we came in as 4, so we'll leave as 4."

"But there's 5 of us here," I said, unsure about their plan.

"Exactly," Sandeul said with a smirk, or at least I thought it was a smirk. "We'll have to leave one behind and so that person is him."

He was pointing to a person, Jinyoung if I remember correctly.

"Me?" he asked pointing to himself. "We all agreed that you were going to do it."

"Last minute changes," Sanduel smiled and grabbed my arm, locking our arms. "Just hang your head low, CNU and Baro will cover you. Jinyoung will come out when he wants to and the girls will just be disappointed."

I looked at them as they all nodded, except for Jinyoung who blankly stared into space.

"Do I really have to be the one who stays behind?" Jinyoung asked. They all nodded and patted my back.

"Let's go," CNU smiled.

"Hyung, this is your chance to get all the girls' attention," Baro said and waved goodbye to Jinyoung.

"They've gone completely crazy! I don't wat their attention anymore!" he shouted, but we had already walked out the bathroom to reply back. I could already feel the girls' eyes on me as they were all screaming and shouting my name.

"Don't look up, they'll notice right away it's you," CNU whispered as we pushed ourselves through. Once we made it out, we slowly walked down the hallway like it was nothing and headed towards the court yard.

"Will Jinyoung be fine?" I asked, looking behind me.

"I don't know, we'll find out," Sandeul said, sitting underneath a big tree's shade. He looked at his watch and scratched his chin. "Why isn't Jisu here yet?"

I sat down with them and asked, "Who's Jisu?"

"Our little sister," Baro said with a smile.

"Oh, you're all-"

"No, we're not related at all, we only call her our little sister cause she's one to us," Baro clarified. "Oh and there she is."

I looked behind me and saw a petite girl walking towards us, she was also in our class. Looking at her closer up, she was that girl who was with that one guy the other when I took my dog, Gong, out.

"Sorry I took awhile, they were out of sandwiches and was just restocking, so I waited," she said with a sweet smile. She sat down next to me, which made me tense up since I'm not good around girls. She handed everyone their sandwiches and gave me one. "Here you go Jin--Oh, you're not Jinyoung oppa."

I couldn't reply and looked away from her.

"Jinyoung should be coming in a bit, but for now Gongchan is joining us," Baro said, devouring his sandwich. "Just give him Jinyoung's sandwich."

"Oppa will get mad if he doesn't get food in his system," Jisu softly said then looked at me, handing me a sandwich. "Take mine."

"Eh?" was all I could manage to say.

"Take mine," she repeated and grabbed my hand, making me shiver. She placed the sandwich in my hands and smiled. "Eat well Gongchan oppa~!"

"This little cutie is so considerate," Sandeul cooed and kissed her head. "Do you want a bite of mine?"

"Nope, I'm going to wait until after school because when I go to Myungsoo's house I can cook for both him and I along with Miyeonnie~!" she said with a bright smile.

"You're talking about him again?" Jinyoung asked walking towards us with a swollen face. "Aish, my face hurts so much."

He sat down next to CNU and laid his head on CNU's lap as he laid down.

"What happened to you?" CNU asked, continuing to eat his sandwich.

"Those crazy girls! When they found out I wasn't Gongchan, they all ganged up on me. Didn't you hear me screaming?" he asked, rubbing his cheekbone.

"Huh, I thought I heard a fly buzzing by, but it was you," Baro said, soon laughing after what he had said. I felt guilty for what happened to him and stood up.

"I'm sorry you got hurt because of me," I said bowing to him.

"Don't worry about it, what are classmates for?" he said as I looked at him to see him smiling at me. "Sit down and eat your lunch before break is over."

I nodded and sat down, but further away from Jisu and closer to Sandeul.

Jisu's POV~

After school I went straight to Myungsoo's house when I saw Gongchan walking ahead of me. I decided to walk with him, knowing that he lives in the same building as him, so I ran up to him tapping his shoulder. He flinched and abruptly turned around, startling me.

"Did I scare you?" I asked as he blinked at me. He didn't say anything, but shook his head and walked away; he was a pretty fast walker.

"Gongchan, let's walk together!" I called out and ran up to him, but he ran away from me, so out of my human instinct I ran after him. "Gongchan! Wait for me!"

We both got to the building, but as a faster runner he ran into the building first and just when I was reaching the doors, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see who it was and my heart immediately pounded against my chest.

"Oppa," I said with a smile. He didn't smile and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why were you chasing after that poor boy? Did you scare him?" he asked as I looked inside the building.

"No, I wanted to walk with him home, but he just ran away so I ran after him," I said as he scoffed.

"That means he's scared of you, you idiot," he said, poking my forehead. He walked in the building as I followed behind, rubbing my forehead. We both got on the elevator together and we stood in silence when my stomach disturbed this calming silence.

"You didn't eat lunch, did you?" he asked without looking at me. I rubbed my stomach and nodded. "You really are an idiot, aren't you? Why didn't you eat lunch?"

I didn't reply to him and pouted while continuing to rub my stomach. He sighed loudly and the elevator door opened.

"Be happy I bought grocery the other day. I'll cook you a meal," he said walking towards his door as I rounded my eyes of happiness.

"Really?! You'll cook for me?!" I asked as he glanced at me and nodded. I squealed when he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Yah!" he warned. "This is an apartment building where other people live, don't disturb them."

I nodded and we both walked in his apartment, seeing unfamiliar faces; at least they were unfamiliar to me.

"Oh, Luhan, Minah, what are you guys doing here?" Myungsoo asked, setting his briefcase down against the wall.

"Just visiting you and Miyeon," a baby faced man said holding Miyeon in his arms.

"Oppa~!" a little girl chimed, running to Myungsoo. He hugged her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. I stared at the two and felt my body heat up. Am I getting jealous over this little girl?