Chapter 11

Fairy Tales Really do Come True [Sequel]

Jisu's POV~

The fall festival was just around the corner and my class hasn't thought of a concept yet. Well, we had ideas, but other classes already took them so we couldn't do the same thing. I wasn't really paying any attention to what the class President was talking about; I was too busy sketching some pictures as Jinyoung looked over my shoulder.

"Who is that guy?" he whispered. I gasped and covered the drawing when he reached for it, taking it out of my hands. "Ohh, isn't this that one guy you like? Uwah~ it looks exactly like him."

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/002/7/7/myungsoo___l_by_nookspassion-d4l3skr.jpg[A/N] : Drawing does not belong to me. Credits to owner:)

I started to blush and took the drawing from his hands, glaring at him.

"Don't touch other people's stuff," I said and turned around, folding the drawing up. He chuckled and petted my head.

"Awwh~ you're blushing," he cooed. I slapped his hand away and slid the drawing in my backpack. The class continued on with their discussion about the festival all the way to the end of the day. I guess they went with the idea of anime cosplay where our guests could wear costumes and take pictures with it on. Before everyone headed home, the class President gave us all roles and I was given the role of being Pikachu. I really wanted to be the pink panda, but I guess I can't always get what I want.

After giving out roles, everyone started headed home. I was a bit late to my babysitting duty, but I slowly made my way to Myungsoo's house when I saw Gongchan up ahead of me.

"Gongchan~!" I called out his name to have him turn around to look at me. I smiled and waved to him as he started to walk away, faster. "Gongchan, wait for me~!"

I was running to him, but he sprinted off away from me. Does he really hate me?

"Yah! Gongchan!" I shouted after him, but before I could even say hi or anything, he ran into the apartment building. I slowed down my pace and breathed heavily. "Why do you run so fast?"

"Why do you keep chasing boys?" I heard Myungsoo's voice behind me. I rounded my eyes and looked up to see him, an ice cream with Miyeon in his arms. "I told you, he's terrified of you so leave the poor boy alone."

"I just wanted to walk home together," I said.

"Home? Your home is the other way smartie," he said handing me heavy plastic bags of junk food. "Carry those in, it's hot out here."

I nodded and followed in behind him. We both entered the elevator with the elevator music taking over the silence between us. After a few long seconds of standing the elevator, we both got of the elevator and headed towards his apartment. 

"Why are you so late today?" he asked as he opened the door. 
 
"Ahh, my class had a discussion about the fall festival," I replied, setting the grocery bags on the table. "We decided to go with an anime cosplay photoshoot."
 
"How boring," he muttered, setting Miyeon down. I pouted and took everything out of the grocery bags, putting them in their places. 
 
"Oppa, are you going to come? It's in 3 days" I then asked as he played with Miyeon's hair. 
 
"Why would I go to something so childish?" he scoffed. 
 
----------
 
Myungsoo's POV~
 
"Why did I come?" I asked dragging myself behind Woohyun and Haneul. We walked around the school courtyard to see girls in miniskirts, boys in sports apparel, costumes of random cartoon characters and the usual of every single fall festival. 
 
"Can't these schools be more creative?" I muttered. 
 
"You know there is a limit of creativity," Woohyun said, holding Miyeon in his arms. "It's nice to see the same things over and over again. Oh look~ a walking teddy bear~!"
 
"Oh~ I remember wearing something like that," Haneul smiled, recalling the memory of her school festival. "I remember Myungsoo following me-"
 
"And my little kiss to you," Woohyun said with that greasiness in him. I pretty much gagged at the two. 
 
"It wasn't even a kiss," I said and separated myself from them. I walked into the school and walked past all the classrooms that were decorated differently from each other. 
 
"Oh, aren't you that guy Jisu is obsessed with?" a guy asked, blinking at me. "You are~!"
 
"Who are you?" I asked as he smiled. 
 
"I'm Jinyoung, one of Jisu's best friends," he said with a bow. "Did you come here to see her?"
 
"Tch, I was dragged here by my brother," I said and walked past him. 
 
"If you're looking for her then she's in a Pikachu costume!" he shouted to me, but I ignored him. 
 
As I walked further into the school, I saw a bunch of cartoon characters ahead, luring people into the classroom. I was curious to what they were doing, so I walked towards the classroom and peeked in to see a tiny photo shoot happening. Students were wearing costumes as well as children and elders, smiling as they were getting their photos taken. 
 
"Sir, would you like to get your photo taken?" a kid asked with a soft smile. He looked familiar to me. 
 
"No, I'm fine. I was just looking," I said with a forced smile and walked away when a different expression of his face appeared in my head, the face of terror. "Oh~!"
 
I turned around and pointed at him with round eyes to have him stare at me in confusion. 
 
"You're the kid that Jisu keeps chasing after!" I shouted, shocked. He blinked his eyes a few times then furrowed his eyebrows. 
 
"Have we met sir?" he asked. 
 
"Uh, sort of? But we live in the same building," I said as he nodded, still adjusting to the situation. 
 
"How do you know Jisu?" he asked. 
 
"She's a babysitter for my brother," I smiled when someone smacked my back. I turned around and saw Pikachu. 
 
"Yah, who the hell are you to hit me like that?" I firmly asked to have Pikachu rub its arm. 
 
"If you're looking for her then she's in a Pikachu costume!"
 
"Jisu?!" I asked as Pikachu Jisu nodded. "Yah, why'd you hit me?"
 
"I didn't mean to hit you that hard. It was supposed to be a 'Hey, you're here' hit," I could barely hear her say through the thick Pikachu head. I rubbed my back and turned to face the kid, but he was gone. 
 
"Oh, where'd he go?" I asked as she took off the head. 
 
"Who?"
 
"The guy you stalk," I replied to her. 
 
"The guy I stalk? Isn't that you?" she asked with a blank expression. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. 
 
"No you idiot, they kid who you're always chasing after-"
 
"Ah~ Gongchan~!" she chimed with a bright smile. "He must have left to do other things."
 
"Or maybe because the beast appeared," I said to have her look behind herself. 
 
"I don't see a beast around here," she said, making me chuckle. 
 
"Pabo," I snickered and poked her head to have her smile. For some reason, that smile made me smile along with hers. 
 
I don't know who was following who, but I'm pretty sure Jisu was following me around. Throughout the day, she had been with me and only me; not even Jinyoung or her other friends. The sun was setting and family members were heading home as students were cleaning up and taking down their booths. I was heading out the school's gate with Woohyun, Haneul and Miyeon when I saw Gongchan walking alone. Being the not-so-nice person, I decided to be nice and told Woohyun to leave without me. 
 
"Gongchan!" I shouted his name to have him stop and looked at me. Once he saw me, he started walking away, a bit faster than the pace he was walking earlier. I blinked my eyes and ran up to him and grabbed a hold of his arm. 
 
"Are you going to run away from me too?" I asked as he avoided eye contact. 
 
"I-it's not that," he softly said. "I-I'm a bit unsocial...I have a hard time talking to people."
 
"Ah, so that's it," I said with a smile. "Is that why you keep on running away from Jisu?"
 
He slowly nodded, making me snicker. I wrapped my arm around his neck and dragged him with me. 
 
"It's a good thing though, to run away from her because she's a bit scary," I said, feeling his neck tense up. I knew he was uncomfortable, but this is one way to be more comfortable around strangers who mean no harm. "Not only is she scary, but she's weird and dense."
 
He didn't say anything, but I knew he was listening. We walked a few more steps when we heard her voice. 
 
"Gongchan~! Myungsoo oppa~!" she shouted to have us both stop walking. I turned around and crossed my arms. 
 
"Yah! Why are you following us? Your house isn't this way!" I shouted at her. 
 
"Jinyoung's house is this way and I have to give him something!" she shouted back, walking towards us. I noticed Gongchan stiffen as she got closer. 
 
"You want to run, don't you?" I whispered as he nodded. "Last one has to deal with her."
 
"What?" he asked, looking up at me with wide eyes. I smirked down at him and slowly turned around on my heels and I sprinted off. "Y-Yah!"
 
"Better start running Gongchan!" I shouted, laughing as he ran after me. 
 
"Yah! Why are you two running away from me?! You guys!!" I could hear Jisu's voice. It wasn't long when Gongchan was now running alongside me. We both looked at each other and smiled with a light laugh escape our lips. 
 
"I'm not going to lose," he said, breathing heavily with each heavy step. 
 
"I'm not either," I smirked as we both ran faster, home.