Chapter 3

Fairy Tales Really do Come True [Sequel]

 

Myungsoo's POV~
 
After work, I walked home when I saw that girl again, Jisu. I hid behind a taller man, so that she wouldn't see me walking by, but she had sharp eye. 
 
"Johnny Depp!" she shouted while running up to me. I groaned and walked the opposite direction to have her chase after me. "Wait for me!"
 
"Go away!" I shouted not turning back to look at her. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me to stop. I deeply exhaled and look behind me to see her smile at me. 
 
"I just wanted to greet you, that's all," she said a bit breathless. "How are you?"
 
"I'm fine thank you," I coldly said and pulled her hand away from my arm. "Shouldn't you be in school right now? There's still an hour to go before school's out."
 
"Oh~ my teacher let us out early since we didn't have much to do," she smiled. "So some friends and I decided to buy some snacks here."
 
"A girl like you has friends?" I asked as she nodded. "Don't tell me they're imaginary."
 
"Imaginary?" she asked blinking up at me. "No, I'm pretty sure they're real."
 
"Sure," I said and walked past her to have 4 guys walking towards us. 
 
"Jisu~!" one of them shouted. "We bought your favorite snacks!"
 
"Oppa~!" Jisu shouted behind me. She suddenly held onto my arm, pulling me towards them. Once we were face to face, the boys just stared at me. 
 
"Who's this?" the one with caramel hair asked, raising an eyebrow. 
 
"His name is Johnny Depp!" she said with a grin. They were still staring at me, expressionless. "That's not his real name though, but for now I'll call him Johnny Depp until he tells me his real name."
 
"Are you saying you don't know his name?" the guy with glasses asked. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. "He might be a bad person Jisu."
 
"CNU oppa, he's not a bad guy-"
 
"I am," I said as they all turned to look at me. "Therefore I suggest you stay away from me from now on."
 
"See, he even said it himself," that CNU guy said. "You should at least get to know a person before you go clinging onto them, especially if it's a guy."
 
I nodded with his statement. Jisu looked at me and tilted her head. 
 
"So I have to get to know a guy before I cling onto him?" she asked as they and I nodded. "What if it's a guy you fell in love in at first sight?"
 
"You fell in love with that man?!" they all shouted at her, making me flinch instead. 
 
"You hardly know the guy!" the one that looked like a chipmunk said. She stared at him and nodded. It wasn't long when the other boys started yelling at her too while she just stood there, pretty much zoning out. 
 
"Excuse me kids, but can you stop yelling at her and most of all stop taking all the space on the sidewalk. It's just the 5 of you and there's no room to walk through," I said annoyed. "I also have to get home to my little girl-"
 
"He even has a daughter!" they all shouted at her. I groaned and rolled my eyes. 
 
"Before you make assumptions-"
 
"Myungmyung~!" I heard a familiar voice sing from afar. I looked behind the guys and saw Key skipping towards us. 
 
"What the hell is he doing?" I muttered in disbelief. Key pushed right through them and locked our arms together. 
 
"Myungmyung~ what's taking you so long? Miyeon's waiting for you at home," Key sung into my ear, making me shiver. 
 
"He's even gay!!" the boys shouted as I widened my eyes. 
 
"Gay?!" Key and I shouted together. 
 
"Yah! You can't just shout out someone's gay! That's disrespectful!" Key shouted with rage. 
 
"How can you call me gay?! I'm 100% straight! I love women!!" I shouted at them at the same time Key did. Then we both looked at each other and pointed to one another. 
 
"Yah! They were talking about me!" Key and I shouted at each other. 
 
"Why would they? You're not gay!" he yelled. 
 
"Exactly! But they were talking to me!" I yelled back and turned to look at the high schoolers. "You were talking to me right?!"
 
"Uh, we don't even know anymore," the chipmunk said blinking at me. 
 
"Aish, useless, brainless kids," I muttered and looked at Jisu as she blankly stared at me. 
 
"You're not married, are you?" she asked. 
 
"He's single," Key answered before I could. She seemed to have brightened up. 
 
"And you're not gay, right?" she asked as I opened my mouth, but beat me again. 
 
"I tried turning him on, but it didn't work so he for sure is 100% straight," Key answered again with a smirk. I glared at him and wanted to strangle him, but for my image I didn't. 
 
"That's a relief," she said with an exhale and smiled. "No matter what, I'll make you fall for me like I fell for you."
 
"In your dreams," I said and pushed right through. 
 
"My mom and dad told me to follow my dreams so I will!" she shouted. I stopped and looked at her. 
 
"And what is that? Fall in love with a business man?" I asked with a scoff. She smiled and shook her head. 
 
"Not fall in love with a business man, but marry a Prince," she said and giggled in embarrassment. I snickered and softly smiled at her. 
 
"And what makes you think I'll marry a dwarf like you?" I asked and walked away. 
 
"Yah! How can you call Jisu a dwarf?!" I heard her friends shout, but I ignored them all. 
 
"I didn't know you were into high schoolers," Key said glancing back at them. 
 
"Did I make it too obvious?" I asked with a small grin as he snorted. 
 
"Only Woohyun and I could can see it when you're interested in something," he said. I chuckled and sighed. 
 
"She really is an odd one, don't you think?" I asked as he nodded. "A really interesting girl."
 
"Well, forget her for now and think about Miyeon. Haneul and I waited at your house with Miyeon for quite a long time, so I came and found you," he said. I totally forgot I about her when he brought it up; some uncle I am.
 
Jisu's POV~
 
My friends and I stopped at a park to eat the snacks they bought. 
 
"Jisu, were you serious about being in love with him?" Sandeul asked. 
 
"You said it yourself," I said eating. 
 
"Said what?" he asked with wide eyes, like he didn't know. 
 
"'When you see that certain someone you feel happy and your heart starts to beat really fast, that's love' that's exactly what you told me and I always get that feeling when I'm near him," I said with a smile. 
 
"You believed that? I only made it up," Sandeul said blinking at me. 
 
"Made up or not, I believe it's love," I said. 
 
"Hopefully it is love," Baro said and hugged me. "Aigoo~ this idiot is finally growing up."
 
I giggled and they all joined for a group hug. 
 
"But please do use your brain when you're with that man, who knows what he might do," Jinyoung said. 
 
"We won't forgive him if he hurts you," CNU said and kissed my forehead. "And trust me. His ending won't end like a fairy tale, more like a nightmare."
 
Jinyoung let go of the hug and hit CNU's head. 
 
"Are we really that violent?!" Jinyoung scolded. I giggled at the childish side of them. I'm thankful for having them by my side. Umma, appa, you're watching me from the heavens, right? Your daughter is happier than ever, not because I have the oppas with me, but because I've finally found my Prince Charming.