Chapter 1

Fairy Tales Really do Come True [Sequel]

 

[A/N]: Myungsoo's thoughts are RED
          Jisu's thoughts are PINK
          Gongchan's thoughts are BLUE
 
 
Myungsoo's POV~
 
It's been 3 years since Haneul and Woohyun got married and a year since they had their daughter, my favorite little girl, Miyeon. Ever since Miyeon's arrival, my mother has been treating Woohyun better along with my brothers all because of that precious little girl and I knew they weren't faking their kindness. Abeoji has gotten a whole lot better, but he still has to get a check up here and there to make sure. Haneul was still in school earning her certification to become an elementary school teacher and me...? I moved out and started living on my own, still trying to find my happiness with that special someone, but for now it's all about running the companies with Luhan and Woohyun hyung. 
 
I sat in my office, twirling around in my chair bored when there was a knock at the door. 
 
"Myungsoo, guess who's here to see you~?" Woohyun sung walking into my office carrying Miyeon in his arms. 
 
"Miyeon~!" I shouted and ran up to them. I snatched her away and cuddled her. "My little angel's here~!"
 
"She's my angel," Woohyun chuckled and took a seat. "Did you finish all your work?"
 
"Yep, from now on I'll be working morning shift too," I said, pinching Miyeon's chubby cheeks. "Meaning I'll get to spend more time with this little cutie in the afternoon."
 
"You might have to take her in for the afternoon from now on too because Haneul will be doing night school and I have the night shift, so there won't be anyone able to watch her. You live the closest to us too," Woohyun said while playing with my pens on my desk. "You don't mind do you?"
 
"Of course not hyung!" I chimed and hugged Miyeon tight. "If it's Miyeon then I'll do anything for her!"
 
Woohyun chuckled and looked at his watch. 
 
"Well, we just came to drop off your lunch Haneul and Miyeon made together," Woohyun said taking out a plastic lunch box from his bag. He then stood up and took Miyeon from me. "I'll drop her off tomorrow at your house then. We'll see you."
 
"Yeah, I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said and waved them goodbye and blew kisses to Miyeon, then continued with my work. 
 
After work, I walked out to my car and got in, starting it to hear it die down on me. What the heck?
 
I tried starting the engine again, but it only muffled a bit and died back down. No, this can't be happening now.
 
I got out of my car and popped up the hood, and for a guy like me who doesn't know anything about cars, I really didn't know what was wrong with mine. I dropped the hood down and pouted to myself, dialing for a tow-truck. 
 
Minutes later it came and the mechanic told me it wasn't going to run for another week or two. I didn't understand what he was telling me because I couldn't understand car language other than it had to do with my muffler. 
 
"So then how am I supposed to get back home?" I asked the mechanic. 
 
"I'd give you a ride, but I've got things crowded in the front with me," the guy said and pointed to the train station. "Take those stairs down to the train station and you'll be able to get home from there."
 
"You want me to take the train? Seriously?" I asked as he nodded. "That's dirty, I can't ride in those trains."
 
"You can take a taxi or a bus too, but I know I can't give you a ride," the mechanic said and hopped in his truck with my car attached to the back of it. He started up his car and drove away, leaving me speechless. 
 
"Is he seriously leaving me behind just like this?" I scoffed in disbelief and huffed out a sigh. I didn't want to take a bus or a train because it's unsanitary and I didn't want to take a taxi because who knows I just might get kidnapped for my good looks, so I decided to walk home, which was probably the worst choice out of the others. 
 
It was hot and I was sweating within a minute of walking in this heat. I felt like fainting in this heat, but I needed to get home sooner not later. 
 
I walked towards a cafe to buy a cold drink when I bumped into a high school girl. She dropped her things and the gentleman I was, I kneeled down and helped her pick her things. 
 
"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," she said, frantically grabbing her paper, which looked like drawings. 
 
"It's fine," I smiled and both grabbed the last piece of paper, making our hands slightly brush against each others. She looked up at me and rounded her eyes. 
 
"Woah, you're really attractive," she confessed, making me raise an eyebrow. 
 
"I know I am," I said and stood up, brushing my hands and knees off. I held my hand out to her and helped her stand on her feet. "You have all your things right?"
 
She stared at me and nodded with a grin on her face. She must really have been drawn to my beauty. 
 
"Be careful when you walk okay?" I smiled and patted her head, walking towards the cafe when she stuttered something. I stopped and looked at her to see her biting her bottom lip. 
 
"What's your name?!" she called out, holding her things up against her chest. 
 
"Johnny Depp," I snickered to have her make a face. 
 
"I'm going to find out your name and make you fall in love me!" she shouted, a bit louder than she was supposed consider that we were only a meter away from each other.
 
"Make me fall for you? Do you even know what love is? It's not possible and we won't meet ever again," I scoffed. 
 
"Well, I may not know what love is, but I will soon," she said with a determined pout and pretty much ran away. I just stood there and smirked. 
 
"Being confessed to so suddenly like this is a great feeling," I chuckled and entered the cafe to finally buy myself a cold drink. I wonder, will I really see that weird girl again? I hope not.