Chapter 34

Follow me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXIV Beloved one

This emptiness I've made my home Embracing memories of dreams long gone
One last caress from the corpse of love is all I want Underneath the cyanide sun

- H.I.M, Cyanide sun

 

***

 

Kyuhyun winced as he lay on the cold floor. The wound in his stomach stopped bleeding, yet was still fresh and slightly painful. He glanced at his sides but couldn’t see any source of light. He felt like he was in deep dark hole without an exit. He was worried about his lover that was taken to the unknown place. Kyuhyun knew they were in the same building. He was imprisoned, but what happened to Ryeowook, Kyuhyun wondered. Suddenly the door to his cell opened, the light ran into the room, and two men went inside. Kyuhyun recognized one of them as the grey haired man.

“Stand up!” The grey haired man commanded, but Kyuhyun didn’t more. He was too weak to even move a muscle. He felt  feverish as he started to sweat. The pain from the wound made him feel dizzy as his vision was blurry.

The man huffed irritated then commanded other men to pick Kyuhyun. Then all of them excited the cell. With blurry eyes, Kyuhyun looked where they were talking him.  He start to struggle but he was too weak to fight. They tied Kyuhyun's hands and mouth with some dirty rags then pulled him into the cage and closed it. Kyuhyun shifted to one of the bar, when the cage started to move.

“I would rather not touch this bars angel. I bet you know from what metal its build.” The grey haired man said with a smirk. Kyuhyun immediately moved away from the bars. He knew what the other mean. The cage was build for angels, bars were made from specific metal what could burn angel’s skin.

Soon they entered dark huge room and left Kyuhyun there alone. Kyuhyun could hear the echo of the footsteps of the evil's minions leaving the place.

Feeling that the pain from his wound started to hurt more, Kyuhyun closed his eyes. He knew they have to bear treatment like that. This was the only way for them to finally end it.

 

***

 

Ryeowook woke up from the kick he get in the leg. He yelped and opened his eyes. Half of the room was lighten up by the candles that hung on the walls while the other part was still in the thick dark. Ryeowook looked at the man who kicked him and it was the grey haired man.

“Wake up sleeping princess. My lord will be here soon.” The man said and stood up near the throne. He props his back onto one of the column and looked at Ryeowook coldly. His eyes were piercing Ryeowook, making the human feel uncomfortable. He shifted and sat in on the marble floor, feeling the pain from the kick and slap he get earlier.

A few minutes passed as none of them shifted or said anything. Ryeowook felt that the longer he stays in this room the longer he felt that the happiness and good feeling left him. He wondered if he was in the Evil’s quarters, because he could feel the bad aura everywhere, especially from the grey haired man and the black throne before him. Suddenly he heard a noises behind him. He turned around and narrowed his eyes. He didn't notice it earlier. In the far end, in the dark corner stood human size cage, inside it Ryeowook recognized Kyuhyun.

“Tsk and I hoped he would stay quiet.” The grey haired man said. He clapped his hands and immediately a few evil's minions come inside the room and moved the cage closer to Ryeowook.

“Kyu!” Ryeowook yelled worried. He moved to the cage and touched the bar. Immediately he felt a burn on his hand and moved away. He looked at his injured hand and saw red imprint of the bar in his hand. “What…”

“You get wounded?” The grey haired man said and he come closer to Ryeowook. He pulled the human’s hand to him and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter