Chapter 33

Follow me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXIII Black throne

Nie wolno się bać, strach zabija duszę. 
Strach to mała śmierć, a wielkie unicestwienie. 
Stawię mu czoło. 
Niech przejdzie po mnie i przeze mnie. 
A kiedy przejdzie, odwrócę oko swej jaźni na jego drogę. 
Którędy przeszedł strach, tam nie ma nic. 
Jestem tylko ja. 

I must not fear. 
Fear is the mind-killer. 
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear. 
I will permit it to pass over me and through me. 
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. 
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. 
Only I will remain.

- Frank Herbert, Diuna

 

***

 

Ryeowook shifted closed to the source of warm next to him. His palm lightly caressed Kyuhyun’s chest as he lays in the other’s man embrace. He finally felt blissful, happy and whole. They made love yesterday. Ryeowook shivered at the memory. Yesterday Kyuhyun panted words of affection and Ryeowook done the same. They are lovers now, Ryeowook was sure of it.

“Stop it or I will take you again.” Kyuhyun murmured and put his hand on top of Ryeowook. Ryeowook giggled then rubbed his leg over equal Kyuhyun’s.

“You would? I would love to, but sadly we need to stand up.” Ryeowook reached and pecked Kyuhyun’s lips as a good morning kiss.

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked while tucking Ryeowook’s bangs behind his ear.

“I think we should go and meet him finally. We can’t hide and fear of our security all our lives.” Ryeowook sadly said and Kyuhyun sighed. The angel feared of hearing these words, but knew, Ryeowook will eventually say them. He was thinking of the same thing as Ryeowook. They knew they need to do it quickly. They knew why Evil is after them and want to solve it and end it quickly. It's better to do it now than never. They knew it wasn't a good plan to meet with Evil but they rather go to him than wait for the other to capture them and do more awful things. They knew it will not be a good idea to left everything. They needed to face their faith.

“I know.” Kyuhyun looked sadly at Ryeowook and then moved to sit on the bed, breaking their cuddling time. “I just want us to be together a little longer.” He run a hand over his hair. He heard a rustle of sheets, then Ryeowook’s body pressed onto his back, arms circled around his shoulder.

“I know and we will, just after the meeting ok?” Ryeowook kissed Kyuhyun’s ear.

“But what if…” Kyuhyun turned to the other to say the rest, but Ryeowook kissed him shortly.

“That if don’t exist. We will come back and make love all day and night. I will not let you go out from bed until I’m satisfied.” Wookie smirked and kissed the angel’s shoulder.

“Then I hope we will come back soon.” Kyuhyun groaned then shifted, kissing Ryeowook and run his hand on the other’s chest. Ryeowook moaned as he lay on the bed.

“Kyu stop, we have to move, we have to go soon.” Ryeowook protested, but his hands tugged onto Kyuhyun’s hair, pulling him even closer to his skin. Kyuhyun lapped over the other’s bellybutton and Ryeowook groaned.

“Let’s move under the sheets baby.” Kyuhyun murmured as he kissed the path up to Ryeowook’s collarbones.

“Let’s move it to the shower shall we? This way we will get two in one.” Ryeowook pushed Kyuhyun away from him and pecked the other’s lips. They stood up and Kyuhyun pulled Ryeowook by his arms and awkwardly they moved while kissing to the bathroom.

 

After their love making in the shower and actual shower they settle in the kitchen. They ate they breakfast that both of them made. They shared a slices of fruit and pecked here and there. They were happy and finally together for real.

After their breakfast they phoned Parks and told them where they are going. Sora was worried about them, but Leeteuk assured her that both of them know what they are doing and that everything will be ok. As soon as they ended their call, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went out from their apartment. It was still before the evening so the streets were rather crowded. Instead of teleporting to the place they are heading, Ryeowook suggested walking. He needed some time to think about their situation. He felt a heada

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter