Chapter 32

Follow me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXII Ruled by secrecy.

"The sword of destiny has two edges. You are one of them."

- Andrzej Sapkowski.

 

 

***

Kyuhyun with Leeteuk’s help took Ryeowook to his best friend’s restaurant. Sora seeing the wound on Ryeowook’s arm, quickly cleaned the wound and bandaged it. They were siting  next to unconscious Ryeowook almost whole day, but the other didn’t woke up. Even small Nana went to her favorite uncle and patted his hand to wake him.  Kyuhyun, seeing his friends tired and worried, told them to take a rest. He, himself, sat next to Ryeowook and gently the other’s hand.

It was middle of the night, when Ryeowook moved and slowly opened his eyes, caused Kyuhyun to woke up from his small nap as well.

“You woke up.” Kyuhyun said relieved. Ryeowook looked around and noticed that he was lying on the sofa.

“Wha-“

“You get out from that building, just when we were about to get you. You get injured by one of them.” Ryeowook looked at his arm that was bandaged and little red from his blood. He started to recall the events that caused his injury and how he fought then escaped. He started to tremble, as eyes blurred from tears. “Ryeowook are you ok?” Kyuhyun asked worried. He put his hand on the latter’s healthy shoulder to make him look at him, but Ryeowook didn’t. The human’s eyes widened as he looked at his hands.

“I killed someone…I’m murderer…” He mumbled to himself as tears fell from his eyes. Kyuhyun seeing Ryeowook’s state, quickly took the other’s chin in his palm and made Ryeowook look at him.

“You are not…” Kyuhyun began, but Ryeowook harshly pulled his face away from the angel and tried to stood up. He started sobbing, as his one hand tried to move the blanket aside from his body. Kyuhyun hurriedly tried to stop him, but Ryeowook pushed him away and stumble onto the floor when his legs suddenly gave up. His knees hurtfully hit the floor. Ryeowook curled himself and sobbed onto the floor.

“I killed him. I killed a person. I had done the most horrible thing. I’m a killer, a murdered, a sinner.” He bawled to himself. He didn’t care that his arm started to hurt him, or the fact the blood soaked the bandage. On the other hand Kyuhyun looked in horror at his love. He tried to get the other’s attention, but Ryeowook would move his body away from him.

“You are not Ryeowook. Let me explain what happen there.” Kyuhyun said, but Ryeowook didn’t listen. Feeling hopeless but frustrated as well, Kyuhyun took Ryeowook’s head in his palm despite the other’s protest. He looked deeply at the crying eyes of the man he loves. “You are not a killer….”

“I am. I burnt a person with my weird powers…” Ryeowook began and said what happen when he was captured while sobbing all that time. Kyuhyun’s heart broke when Ryeowook said what happen back then, or how his hands glowed making him realizing his powers. How he struggled to break free, how he chooked and burnt the other with his powers.

When Ryeowook ended his words, He fell onto Kyuhyun’s chest, gripping the other’s shirt. His tears fell endlessly, body weaken minute after minute. He felt horrible and sick.

Kyuhyun lightly put his hand on Ryeowook’s head and the other’s hair.

“You are not a killer. You didn’t know what would exactly happen, besides if you didn’t do it, he would kill you or wound you badly…” Kyuhyun took Ryeowook’s head in his hands, making the human look at him.  He wiped Ryeowook’s tears with his thumbs. “He was Evil, he hurt many people. He wasn’t human. He deserve it, or else he would hurt more people. I killed them too Ryeowook, but I don’t think of myself as murdered, because all Evil should be destroyed. There is no mercy for them because they don’t have it for others. They are crystal bad like no other.”Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook’s forehead, then looked deeply in the other’s eyes.

“But…” Ryeowook tried to say, but Kyuhyun leaned closer and kissed his lips genuinely. Ryeowook’s eyes fluttered close as he succumb to the warmth of Kyuhyun’s lips. He missed kissing Kyuhyun, or feeling his body heat.

“There is no but. Evil destroy and kill people in different ways. They hurt them, chase them into the corner and mishandle people only because god loves humans. No one is more cruel than evil. Besides, I think he wants you to think like that to make you feel guilty over the thing you did right. Ryeowook, you done the good thing by burning one of them. I know you didn’t mean it. I know if you had a chance you wouldn’t charm him, but you did what you did. You can’t turn the time. You feel sorry for what you have done and it’s one of the greatest things you could do. You shouldn’t pity him, because it was him who choose to be like that. You have a choice, while him, he choose being evil. Remember in evil there is not a thing like sympathy or kindness. You had done a good thing.” Kyuhyun pecked Ryeowook’s lips when the human nodded his head and stopped crying. Words that Kyuhyun used made Ryeowook feel relieved, as his conscience was put on easy. Kyuhyun, seeing the other man calmed himself, kissed Ryeowook on the temple and hugged him. “I hope I somehow eased your mind.”

“You did.” Ryoeowook mumbled, as he buried his head into Kyuhyun’s chest and hugged the other. He felt safe in Kyuhyun’s embrace, as well as his worries vanished only after the other’s words.

After a minute, Kyuhyun moved a little, making Ryeowook look at him. The angel looked deeply in the other’s eyes, as if pouring all his love into this one stare. He leaned closer and kissed Ryeowook, who closed his eyes, savoring the moment. They lips moved in sync. Ryeowook completely forgot about his bruised lip, as Kyuhyun on it. He could only felt warmth of the other’s lips and this fuzzy sensation in his stomach and near his heart. He opened his mouth, when Kyuhyun’s tongue his lips playfully. He moaned lightly, when the other’s wet muscle met his. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter