Chapter 17

Follow me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVII God’s creation

 

"This is a new day.

You are not going to continue to struggle.

You’re not going to live defeated.

God is going to remove the burden."

-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Warm hands hold in warm hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was sorry that he hadn’t been able to come back quicker. That Ryeowook suffered the things he shouldn’t; didn’t deserve. Kyuhyun felt regretful that he hadn’t been able to protect Ryeowook from any harm that the latter suffered. He shouldn’t suffer at all, like any of human being in this world. And the most important thing; that Ryeowook had to find out about Kyuhyun’s true nature from the bad part of it.

 

Kyuhyun embraced Ryeowook, whose eyes widen lightly at the gesture. “Close your eyes.” Kyuhyun said, laying his head on Ryeowook shoulder and when the latter closed his eyes and copied Kyuhyun, the angel blinked his eyes, teleporting them to other, more secluded place.

 

When Kyuhyun pulled away from Ryeowook, the latter opened his eyelids and saw that they are in the meadow. The meadow looked like in his dream, that he once had. They were red, blue, white and yellow flowers, mixed with tall grass and other meadow’s plants. The ground was solid and little wet, maybe from the rain. In the far land, Ryeowook could see the woods- green stain on the azure blue sky without clouds. Ryeowok looked at Kyuhyun direction, seeing the latter’s back. His clothes were white, yet covered in blood. His one wing moved gracefully up and down, as feathers on it,  flutter because of small breeze. The wing looked smooth and as if, it had his own life and Kyuhyun didn’t move it himself.

 

“W-Who are you.” Ryeowook asked despite knowing the answer to it.

 

“You already know who I am.” Kyuhyun said, turning, looking at Ryeowook. And the man saw, those blue eyes piercing him, searching if Ryeowook is scared of him. Scared that he just saw how Kyuhyun stabbed, slashed, murdered all these people before his eyes. “I’m an angel.”Kyuhyun added with a hint of sadness mixed with anger. As if he himself couldn’t believe who he was.

 

“Angel?” Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun shocked, Despite looking at the evidence- one wings, blue eyes, little brighter skin- he couldn’t see clearly, as he still couldn’t believe it.

 

“I’m an angel, even if you want me to be or not. I know it’s surreal and that you are shaking from the event earlier and acknowlaging about my being, but I really am the one who people call angel.” Kyuhyun made a step, but when he saw fear in Ryeowook’s clouded from confusion, he halted his movement.

 

“B-but how, when, where? It’s surreal. God don’t exist so angels too-“

 

“Stop saying that my Lord don’t exist human!” Kyuhyun growled, his eyes glowed fierce with white-blue light, making Ryeowook immediately shut his mouth, fearing that he will get a heart attack in a second. Kyuhyun looked scary, even more that when he was killing people.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“You should be. Because of humans like you, my Lord is in pain.” Kyuhyun growled again, but then relaxed, when he saw how much Ryeowook feared him. He didn’t want the latter to be scared, not now, when he need to tell him everything. “My Lord is a good being and it hurt Him really hard, when someone doesn’t believe in Him.” Kyuhyun added this time with gentle voice, making Ryeowook relax a little.

 

“I-I see. I’m sorry.” Ryeowook apologized and looked down.

 

“It’s ok, I don’t blame you and He too.” Kyuhyun said with a small smile and looked above him, at the sky. “He always forgives.” And Ryeowook looked too, wondering if what Kyuhyun is saying is really true. Does God forgive so easily? Why? Ryeowook wouldn’t be able to.

 

“Because despite what people say, God loves humans.” Kyuhyun said. They eyes locked with each other, and Ryeowook saw the endless love in the angel’s eyes, as he was talking and thinking of someone dear to his heart, more dear than anything.

 

“Why?” Ryeowook breathed, eyes gleamed with tears. He saw constant truth in Kyuhyun’s eyes. And suddenly, Ryeowook felt overwhelming warmth around him, as if something perfectly good embraced him- moving his heart, making it melt. Moving his soul and mind, that he almost shivered, when the warm soothed him, making him think at life different, making him be reconciled with his past, turning it to something dull, almost not hurtful; just a memory. The warmth was what, Ryeowook was looking to feel all his life. He suddenly felt loved by something/someone. He felt understanding, loved, cherished, despite his flaws, despite his past. As if nothing mattered just him and the lingering question in his head, that made Ryeowook stop and think of it. ‘Why wouldn’t I?’ Ryeowook inhaled sharply, tears ran from his eyes, when he finally understood. It doesn’t matter how he lived, who he was, what he was, as long as he believed in God and begged for forgiveness from his sins. The past things that haunted Ryeowook weren’t made by him. He wasn’t the one who made himself suffer. It was because of cruelty of other peoples. They made him suffer, no one else.

 

Ryeowook chuckled, feeling that someone loves him finally, that something didn’t erase him, because he made a few mistakes, or because he was the wreck on a human. He got a warm, loving embrace because he finally understood what Kyuhyun just said a moment ago. He was loved despite all the bad he had done. And it wasn’t the love people are searching in other people, it was more like a family love or even something beyond it. He felt secured, protected, safe just by thinking about it, feeling it. He wanted to stay in this warm all his life.

 

“You understand finally?” Kyuhyun asked with a gentle tone. His face was glowing lightly, eyes shone brightly.

 

“Yes.” Ryeowook said and nodded his head. His face copied Kyuhyun’s glowing face and the angel smiled at him lightly, seeing in the human’s eyes that he indeed now understood. Ryeowook relaxed finally and exhaled, when the warmth left him, but leave the soothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter