Chapter 2

Follow me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

II Different than others

 

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.” 
― Markus Zusak, I am the Messenger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

They were walking around 30 minutes. Instead of being scared, to where the man was taking him, Ryeowook feels calmed, safer and peaceful while walking next to the man. They didn’t talk at all. Finally when almost a hour passed, they came to their destination. The man guided Ryeowook inside the apartment complex. They took the staircase, and went to the fourth floor. It was an old little rusty building, but looked newly renovated. The staircase was confined and stairs were made from wood; giving a small squeaky sound while they used them. As they reached the fourth floor, the man fished the keys and searched for the door. This immediately alarmed Ryeowook. Why he even followed the man here. He started to be scared, but before he could even think, he was inside the man’s apartment. The door closed behind him and Ryeowook knew that he couldn't escape.

 

The man guide them to the kitchen, then sat on the kitchen chair and nodded his head, signaling Ryeowook to do the same. After Ryeowook took his sit, the man propped himself on his hands. They stared at each other across the kitchen island.

“You followed me.” The man suddenly said, startling Ryeowook.

“Yeah, shouldn’t I?” Ryeowook asked confused.

“No. It’s good that you followed me. I’m Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun.” The man introduced himself, didn’t stop his eyes from looking at Ryeowook.

“Kim Ryeowook” Ryeowook said like hypnotized. This eyes looked calmly at him. It was a long time ago, when someone looked at him like that.

“Ryeowook” Kyuhyun said, making Ryeowook felt warm inside his heart, by the soothing voice the man used. “I’m glad you followed me Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun added, making Ryeowook title his head confused. “You can trust me. I will help you for a while, from now on.”This words made Ryeowook angry.

“What? Don’t be ridicules!” Ryeowook shouted, because he couldn’t believe it. Something was off, even if he saw the sincerity in Kyuhyun’s eyes, he can’t let his guard down. He've done it once and it changed his life. He've done it once and it crushed his whole being.

“You followed me, it’s the first step in the trust.” Kyuhyun said calmly, like the shouting didn’t affect him. “Now go to the bathroom and take a shower. I will bring new cloths for you in a moment.” Kyuhyun said, making Ryeowook scoff, because he knew what will be next. It always start like that and end in the bed. So Kyuhyun took him to his apartment, to him. He should just leave him, to lets Ryeowook kill himself. Why he stopped him, took him here. It thrilled him to the suicide guy?

“Yhym” Ryeowook said and stood up. Kyuhyun showed him the bathroom and Ryeowook went inside. When the door closed, leaving Ryeowook alone, he striped himself and went to take the shower.

He was washing himself, when he heard a click of the door. He turn himself to the door, expecting Kyuhyun, but instead, he just saw a hand with the cloths on the floor. The hand moved from the door and put the cloth on the floor, then the door was closed. Ryeowook was little surprised at this action. His other clients would sometimes sneaked and peeked at him, or got into the shower with him, but never this.

When he washed his hair and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter