Chapter 12

Follow me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

XII Drunk feelings

 

“A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.”

―  Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 It was Saturday. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went to the nearest mall. They bought new blankets and were currently in the baby shop, looking for a present.

“Maybe this?” Kyuhyun asked, pointing at a small car.

“We don’t know if it’s a girl or a boy.” Ryeowook explained, looking at a cute sleepwear.

“This is nice.” Kyuhyun said, standing close to Ryeowook, who was looking at a light purple sleepwear, with lollipops and candies on it.

“Need help?” The shop assistant asked, smiling at them.

“We are looking for something for a baby.” Kyuhyun said coldly, making Ryeowook eye him warily.

 What made Kyuhyun act like that towards the assistant? She didn’t say anything wrong.

“Maybe some clothes or toys? Is the baby a girl or boy?” She asked Ryeowook with a smile, making the shorter man realize that she thought he was the mother.

 What part of his body made her think he was a female? He don’t know. His chest was flat, he had broad shoulders and a handsome face.

“Ummm…”

“He is a male…” Kyuhyun said pointing at Ryeowook’s chest a little annoyed. “And we don’t know the baby’s gender.”

“Oh I’m so sorry.” She bowed slightly as she apologized.

 And Ryeowook thought his manly outwear and short hair couldn’t confuse anyone. Was the girl blind or what?

“Maybe this?” She pointed at cute bib with ponies.

Kyuhyun eyed her annoyed. “We will think about it. Thank you for now.” He said politely, but his eyes showed how annoyed he was.

She quickly bowed and said ‘sorry’ to Ryeowook once more, then went away from them. “Incompetence.” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“Don’t be that harsh.” Ryeowook said.

“Nevermind.” The taller said and grabbed the purple sleepwear that Ryeowook picked earlier. “We will get this one. Your choice was better than hers.” Kyuhyun scoffed, as he looked at bib with ponies with disgust.

 When they paid for the present, they went to Kyuhyun’s apartment to leave the new blankets there and go by taxi to Leeteuk and Sora’s restaurant.

 It was indeed what Sora said to Ryeowook : a lot of married couples, kids and their friends were there. Ryeowook looked at the big sign with “Park’s first baby shower” and he assumed that Sora’s and Leeteuk’s surname was Park, because he didn’t know.

“You are here!” Leeteuk greeted Kyuhyun and Ryeowook with a warm hug, making the shorter male flinch from the sudden intimacy. He wasn’t used to it. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook, as a flash of worry went through his eyes.

 “Yeah, here for you.” Kyuhyun said, giving the present from Ryeowook and him, to Leeteuk. The blonde man smiled even wider. “Thank you!” He beamed. “Please come in, get something to drink. There is alcohol on the table as well.” Leeteuk smirked at Kyuhyun, who smiled sheepishly at his friend.

“Thank you, we will grab what we need, now go to your other quests.” Kyuhyun said, turning around, going to the table.

Ryeowook went after him.

“Here.” Kyuhyun gave a glass of wine to Ryeowook. who took it. “So let the party begin.” Kyuhyun said to the latter, gulping the wine in his glass in one go.

 And the party started for them. They ate, chatted and drank almost all night. Ryeowook met a lot of Kyuhyun’s friends but he talked mostly with Sora and Leeteuk.

 

 

 It was almost midnight when Kyuhyun and Ryeowook stumbled i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter