Finding out

Highschool Friends

Taeyang’s POV:

I watched the video with Jiyong. He didn’t seem so surprised, and neither was I. I mean Daesung and Top had been friends for a while, it wasn’t anything new. I actually found it quite cute. “Why would Seungri post that?” Jiyong asked as the video ended. “Because he’s in love with Top.” I stared at Jonghyun. “W-what?” “Seungri! He’s in love with Top and as soon as everyone sees this video Daesung and Top will have the hardest days ever at school and people will make fun of them and UGH! I can’t take that! No one has the right to mess with those two! They are happy together, so why freaking ruin it!? This is ridiculous. If someone points one finger I’m punching them out. I expect you to do the same. No, the whole football team. None of the guys on the team are against gays or bi people or anything! If they don’t stand up for these boys, I will have a real issue.” Jonghyun was enraged and I could see why. “Yeah I agree! Who does Seungri think he is doing that to Dae and Top! They are some of the nicest guys in the world.” Jiyong said. “Same. We have to talk to all the team. Should we call them over?” I asked. I wasn’t going to let people mess with Daesung and Top either. “Yes. Lets do this.”

Daesung’s POV:

I didn’t know where my phone was. “Top, where is my phone?” I asked him. “In your bag. I’ll get it.” Top got my phone and brought it back to me. “Thank you boo.” The guys started talking as I pressed the home button on my phone. There were 46 notifications. Gee! I scrolled through the notifications top to bottom. ‘Ewwww!” “Daesung!? You like guys!?’ ‘That was disturbing… On your part of course’ ‘Go die Daesung! Top is for the girls, not you!’ ‘GAYYYYYYY!’ What were they talking about!? Then I scrolled to the very bottom. The very first one said “Seungri has posted a video!” I slid it across my phone to see the video. There we were. Top and I. It was us several minutes ago. Seungri had recorded us and posted it. It clearly showed that I was into Top. Why!? Why Seungri!? I coughed. Youngjae, can I talk to you?” I asked. “Sure!” I dragged him to my room. “Youngjae-ah~! Seungri posted a video of Top and I!” I showed Youngjae the video. “That traitor! What are we gonna do Dae!?” Youngjae seemed just as freaked out as I was. “I-I don’t know Jae. I just don’t want to made fun of…People have already commented and tagged me. Look.” I showed him the comments and he read them. “D-Dae…tell Top. Tell him to check his phone too..” Youngjae held me as I began to cry. “Hyung please don’t cry.” Youngjae rubbed my back.

I went back downstairs and got Top. I told him to get his phone and come back up. “Whats wrong baby? You’ve been crying I can tell.” Top lifted up my head with two fingers. I quickly shot my head down. “Oppa~ Check your phone.” Top looked at me funny but did as I said. On his phone, he had multiple notifications as well. ‘Will you kiss my boyfriend? It’d be sooooooo hot.’ ‘Top you’re so cute!’ ‘Would you spank my boyfriend like that? Maybe a show? ;)’ ‘You’re hot no matter what you do!’ “What is this about?” Top scrolled to the very bottom like I did and saw the video. He watched the video and realized what the comments were about. “They commented to me too, but not nearly the same stuff..” I showed him. He read them with a sense of angry. “Well they aren’t going to do this for long. I’m putting a stop to this.”

I got a little excited so I updated again...lol. So this is the next chapter! I hope you have been enjoying! SHINee one shots? No? Yes? Goodbye!! Thank you very much!<3