Mondays Are Known to be y

Highschool Friends

~MONDAY~

Daesung's POV:

I was not ready for today what so ever. I knew I would get so much crap from people at school. Yet knowing that my boyfriend would be there for me was a great feeling. The door bell rang and before I knew it, Top was in my room. "Hi baby, how are this morning?" He asked kissing me. I chuckled at the feeling of his lips on mine again. "Good but scared. I look cute in these jeans, right?" I turned looking in the the full body mirror. "Cute is an understatement dear." Top said zipping my back pack and picking it up from the floor. I gave him a look, smiling.

We walked to school hand in hand, not thinking about anything negative. The closer to the school we got, the more nervous I felt. Top noticed and kissed my cheek. We walked into the front doors together and I looked away from everyone. Suddenly, someone began to clap. I looked to see Taeyang clapping for us. I smiled and so did Top. Jiyong and Jonghyun were next, followed by Daehyun, Youngjae, and everyone on the football team. The cheered as we walked down the hallway, even departing and making a path for us. "I like this." I said faintly. "I do too." Top stopped us and cupped my cheeks, pulling me in for an unexpected kiss. The crowd cheered louder and we both smiled.

 

Seungri's POV:

I walked into the school hearing clapping and cheering. Why? Oh. No. Daesung and Top were kissing and everyone was cheering! Why in the WORLD would they do that!? Ugh! I've got to get to more ruining... I rushed to my locker where someone I wasn't really famaliar with was standing. He was a fairly large male, and this frightened me. "Hey, Seungri." His deep voice rang. "Y-yes?" I questioned coming a little closer. You don't like that Daesung kid, right?" I nodded my head yes and the male smiled. "I can take care of him."

The male's name was Kon Taejun, but he just went by Jun. I knew he wasn't on the football team, but I didn't know he was on the wrestling team. Jun and I talked for a bit. "I can take him to the park next to the school or take him out back and beat him if you want." Jun suggested. I rubbed my lips together and thought. "If you get caught?" I asked. I wasn't about to be responsible for this and the video. "Exactly, I won't." Jun smirked and I began to plan. "Break something if you can, don't kill him though. I don't need that on my record, really. I'm serious, make sure he stays alive." I made a sassy face at Jun and he agreed. "I'll scare him and break something. That's easy." I smiled. "Good. Now hurry on, if we're seen interacting then they'll know that I am in on this. Goodbye." I shooed Jun away and he nodded. "Great!" I said to myself. "You better watch out Daesung."

 

Daesung's POV:

So far so good! I did get a smirk from Seungri in the hallway though. This worries me a bit. Right now we had free time in first period, so I decided to consult with Top. "He smirked at me in the hallway! What does that mean?" My eyes were fair and innocent. Top looked away and sighed. "I'm not really sure. Just stay away from him though, that's really suspicious." Top directed. "I agree"

 

 

 

 

A/N: GUYS ITS ABOUT TO GET INTENSE NEXT CHAPTER. I DONT THINK I PREPARED MYSELF FOR THIS.<3