Football Practice Part 2

Highschool Friends

Daesung's POV:

Did Jonghyun tell Seungri about me liking Top? And what was that about us liking EACH OTHER. Did Top tell Seungri something? I left the buzzing thoughts to huddle with the team. Top stood on the bleachers towering over us all. I stared up at the gorgeous figure. Top checked to see who was here and who wasn't. Coach had stayed home sick today. "Alright...today we'll go easy but tomorrow, tomorrow we go hard. Change into your stuff and we'll back out here." Top ordered. The guys agreed and left to the lockers. I walked with Top. "Got some good stuff for us today?" I asked a little hesitant. I knew I needed to act normal but it was.hard when I just felt like being less then an inch away from him. "Yes Dae. Today I'll be nice with you guys. But tomorrow is gonna be rough. We've got to make sure we're in shape." He patted my back but let his hand slide down. Was he making a move?! Inadvertently I giggled. Oh why did I just do that! "Funny Dae, so funny." He walked into the locker room yelling and screaming to pump up the team. I could only smile. I ruffled up my hair but watched around. I didn't want to miss Top's little "show". There was this one thing he did that I often liked. It was when he kinda moved his shoulders back and forth and then whipped his head around from left to right after taking off his shirt. Usually to stretch a little bit. It was really hot. I had attempted after a shower but I never seemed to be able to do it like my dear hyung. As I changed my shirt, I noticed Top coming near me. I struggled out of my shirt and covered up with my athletic shirt. "Don't be shy Dae. I just wanted to know how you were today." He gave me a look that neither gender could resist. "I-I was great today! Just delightful." I tried to say calmly. Was this guy trying to seduce me!?

Top's POV:

Oh Dae, how innocent and adorable he looked. He was a little hesitant. I decided that day by day or more I would be a little flirtish with him. Get him to start thinking. Orrrrrr....... "Thats good! I was a little worried about you earlier. Now hurry it up!" I smacked him on the and he jumped up surprised. I laughed walking away. The surprise on his face was priceless!

I changed into my football stuff and headed back out. The only person out there was Seungri. "So Top, hows it going with him?" Seungri asked. "Actually pretty good. I spanked him haha. And felt down his back. He responded well if you ask me." I leaned against the side on the bleachers. "Getting touchy feely with him already! Oooooo Toooooop." Seungri laughed. "Why not. Its not like I'm gonna touch his junk. Not now. And I don't know what he's done with that." The guys slowly started coming out of the locker room playing and joking with each other. "Daes a ." Seungri nodded his head up and I raised an eyebrow. "Interesting." I was going to think on that but then Seungri asked another question. "How are you getting home? Jonghyun and I thought that we'd take you home. Well I'll take you and Jonghyun takes Dae." He said. "As long as its alright with you guys."

I began with stretches. A couple of them I could see Daesung stretching differently. Whenever he bent down, he would bend down right in front of me. Then Daesung would come up the same way a stripper would. "Dae do you need a pole?" Jonghyun asked chuckling. "No you idiot!" Daesung said laughing. Aw, there was that cute smile again. "Are you sure cause there is one right over there!" Taeyang added. "I dare ya!" Jiyong was now coaching him on. Dae snickered, mumbled something, then started running to the pole. Omo, pole dancing Daesung! What the heck?! "Hurry up Dae!" I said without thinking. When he got to the pole, he held onto and tried to swing around it, failing. He fell on his laughing. Dae tried again actually making it around. Why am I watching this! Whenever he actually made it around and then came back up it was kinda hot. I had to admit.

Daesung's POV:

When I looked over it seemed like Top was enjoying my failed pole skills. But then something unexpected happened. The girls track team came out of the school. It wasn't till I heard the enormous rumble of laughter that I realized they were watching. Sigh, why do I do this to myself. I got off the pole and ran back to the huddled group of football players. I fake coughed. "Here." I said. The guys were still chuckling from my event. "Today we are going to work on throws. Some of you lacking good ones so we'll practice them. Everyone get partner up. One person stays here the other one goes out some. Just pass back and forth to each other." We agreed to Top and went out to the field. I reached for a football that was in the bleachers. I had seen Top looking at me. "Daesung, you're my partner!" Jonghyun demanded. "alright I'm coming Im coming." Jonghyun ran down the field a little. I threw back and forth with him. Top was checking us all but stopped at me. He watched me. When Jonghyun passed the ball back Top stopped me. "Dae, when you throw you aren't going out enough. Let it go high and proud." Top came behind me with his body close to mine. My heart raced. He then put his hand on top of mine where I was holding the ball. "Han, dul, seht!" A loud grunt came from Top and rumbled inside me as he threw the ball with me. "See how far it made it? That will score you big Dae. Keep practicing." Top walked away but I stood frozen. He was so close to me! That made it into my highlight of the day for sure.

The rest of practice was much like that. Top would make every excuse to be close to me or touch me. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The team huddled up once more around Top. "Good work today guys! I'm sure coach would be proud. One the count of three, Pride! Han, dul, seht!" We all yelled PRIDE. Some of the guys continued to raise their voices in the locker room. I walked slow intending on Top to come with me. He did. "You did good today." He patted my back and felt down again. "Thank you." "I need to talk to you though. After you shower if you want." Top said. "Alright!"

Most of the guys decided to just go home and shower. I would have, but I still wanted to go some places. Now the only ones left were me,Top, Seungri, and Jonghyun. Jonghyun went back out to talk to Seungri leaving me with Top. I the shower and took off my shirt. I heard footsteps. Top knocked on the brick wall by me. "Can we talk?" He asked. I opened the curtain. "Yeah!" Top was also shirtless, exposing his toned chest. I tried my best not to stare. Top began pushing me lightly back into the shower. The water was still running when suddenly, Top crashed his lips into mine. My back was pressed against the cold shower wall. I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair. Top's dominant body held me against the wall. Top softly let go biting my lower lip. I let out a small moan. "Shower well. Oh and Jonghyun is taking you home. Seungri is taking me home. Tomorrow Dae." Top smirked and strut out of the shower. That was the best kiss I had ever had. And it came from my bestfriend! Maybe he was into me...

 

Anyone else kinda afraid to use school showers in fear of being kissed in them by some random person!? Well, Im not because Im one for the internet, no sports. lol I just like dance. anywhooo! I was wondering...What if I did a Jongkey or Bangzelo/Banglo fanfic after this one or work on both? Would anyone read? Gamsahabnida! Hope you enjoyed!~<3